Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

attachment.php?attachmentid=32348&stc=1

It is funny to observe the unbalanced look scale in this sad relationship.

On the left you have a fat faced chicklet sized gap tooth sporting gibbon who wears oakleys to a wedding with his collar out of his jacket. On the right you have a prime example of whats in season this fall/winter in regards to relationships. Whats "HOT" now is the ugly sensitive caring guy who will be at her side 24/7 and wear whatever collar she see's fit. The muscular , long hair, harley riding rebel ...oh wait thats me...is not in season right now, such a shame.

Lorenzo Lame ass...

GET OFF MY DICK!!!!!

You said it yourself, you wish you could have my girl. So sad. And if you look at the picture, I'm outside that's why I was wearing my Oakleys. And if you really DID know anything about what's IN right now, you would know that keeping your collar outside the jacket is in style.

Don't sweat the Steeelo nucca!!!

:gang:

Now go home and fuck your pillow like you do every night fuckin loser while I get a BJ from the gorgeous beauty in that picture. ;)

lol, its ok babe, hes just miserable :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lorenzo Lame ass...

GET OFF MY DICK!!!!!

You said it yourself, you wish you could have my girl. So sad. And if you look at the picture, I'm outside that's why I was wearing my Oakleys. And if you really DID know anything about what's IN right now, you would know that keeping your collar outside the jacket is in style.

Don't sweat the Steeelo nucca!!!

:gang:

Now go home and fuck your pillow like you do every night fuckin loser while I get a BJ from the gorgeous beauty in that picture. ;)

Darrell, I dont want your girl. A man of my A-List nature and looks uses your pride and joy as a cum rag. I still laugh at your fashion sense. Oakleys are not dress up sunglasses you pig nosed warthog. Are you some Miami hustler named Rocco? Nobody in their right mind would "pop" their collar outside a jacket, especially not to a formal event. Did you ever hear of a tie? Why dont you strap those little tree trunk legs onto a treadmill, get some crest white strips, and try getting your girl to shave her head and try tosuck off Queer Eye Carson Cressley in hopes of getting fashion tips