Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Who is THE MOST FAMOUS Person you've MET?

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by misk

wayne chrebet...eric dorsey...rick fox...ken daneyko,brodeur((other devils players))...trech ((sp?))(naughty by nature)..jerry springer...tatiana ali...bunch of snl cast members...bon jovi..davey jones...david cassidy...frankie valli(lol)....paula abdul and john stamos((they were dating)) and other full house members HaaHHAhahHAa.....i could go on and on....

wayne chrebet went to my high school

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~~ David Duchovny with Tea Leony.............Natalie Portman...........they guy in the ???? suit........carson daly(not on TRL, i literally walked into him!!)........Christian Slater......Marcus Shekenburg(sp?).........Calvin Klein

~~~~ funny story!! my friend lived in the bulding next to pdiddy(puffy) and my friend has a little white dog while puffy has a little black dog.....so one day he is walking his lil white dog when he sees puffy walking rite behind him with his black dog and 2 huge guards........all of a sudden the white dog starts barking at puffy's dog teh guards flip out and pull out their guns and shyt and my friend was standing there in schock thinknig "oh my god this is racial now they r gonna shoot my dog!!!":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bounce:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~~ funny story!! my friend lived in the bulding next to pdiddy(puffy) and my friend has a little white dog while puffy has a little black dog.....so one day he is walking his lil white dog when he sees puffy walking rite behind him with his black dog and 2 huge guards........all of a sudden the white dog starts barking at puffy's dog teh guards flip out and pull out their guns and shyt and my friend was standing there in schock thinknig "oh my god this is racial now they r gonna shoot my dog!!!":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:eek::laugh::eek:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

WoAh!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

tell me about it! LOL......and thats not even the half of it...i could name meaningless people to very important people....but i really don't wanna sit here and catalog it in my head! LOL.....it has a lot to do with my enviroment growing up....my brother was acting a lot...so we met some people that way((snl etc..))...my uncle owned a lot of important restaraunts,lounges,venues etc...so that had a lot to do with it.....blah blah...now i have bored u all!

hmm a few...

Politicians:

1.Bill Clinton- no seriously, talked tohim a couple times, got pics!!!! relative worked in his office

2.Charles Ruff at his retirement party (RIP)

Al Gore

3. jim kennedy press secretary for al gore, now press secretary for hilary (thats why i vote democrat..for the contacts!)

4. Lieberman (but these peeps arent really celebs right?)

Entertainers:

1.Metallica - embarassing ..was volunteer at museum here in dc (long time ago) and they came in after hours and gave them a tour..

2. Massive Attack - they were hanging out at the bar after a show at 930, talked to rasta dude for a couple minutes

3. Prodigy - actually met them in the smoking lounge at dulles..bummed a cig from keith the spikey haired dude (handrolled)...was nicer because they were on the same flight from dulles to heathrow as i was and we were in business class! got some good pics. he was just getting tatoos on his arms & had green hair..i think they were coming from lollapalooza in denver..

4. Michael Jordan at 1223 in dc, friend intro'ed him to me...buddy hangs out with all the time

Others:

1. Ralph Lauren at restaurant in dc - he was having dinner with michael douglas

2. Christy Turlington in Central Park..just hello and autograph (what a hottie!!!!)

3. I know i am only 6 away from kevin bacon somehow!

I've met Halle Berry (it was like looking in a mirror :tongue: ), Jerry Springer (walking down the street in London), Guru (from Gangstarr), Biz Markie (at my corner store when I was like 12), Ja Rule, Sean Connery (rammed into him in a park in London), Ricki Lake...I've met a lot of people but I don't really write them down...

how could i f'ing ferget...the fugees..praz, wyclef, lauryn..wyclef's cuz went to my skool so he threw a party at uva just when their first album came out $10 tix..gurl i was with got invited backstage to chill....

and of course dave matthews and the entire band..used to play for $5 every tuesday at a bar in skool and would hang out afterwards drinking...my buddy knew him when he was a bartender down there...the sordid stories i've got wooo:D

I met Anna Kournikova(amazing), Lots of WWF People(Triple H is massive) and Armand Assanti lives right down the road from me, met him numerous times, ummmm Lets see.... Maxwell, Adam Graves(ex new york ranger), and numerous others I can't for the life of me rememebr right now all at my job.

Originally posted by roninmess

I met Anna Kournikova(amazing), Lots of WWF People(Triple H is massive) and Armand Assanti lives right down the road from me, met him numerous times, ummmm Lets see.... Maxwell, Adam Graves(ex new york ranger), and numerous others I can't for the life of me rememebr right now all at my job.

I've met Triple H as well. Is it just me or isn't he like 5'11-6'0. WWF lists him at like 6'4. He is one big mofo though, I think like 260 maybe 8% body fat.

Originally posted by o-jay®

I've met Triple H as well. Is it just me or isn't he like 5'11-6'0. WWF lists him at like 6'4. He is one big mofo though, I think like 260 maybe 8% body fat.

Yeah definitely shorter then listed...

attachment.php?s=&postid=598543

i probably have met more sports celebs but ihave met Joey Mac from New kids, and Mark Wahlberg just a couple months ago when i was visitng my family in Boston

basketball -- Ron Mercer (Bulls) and Chauncey Billups (dont know where he is now) -- both when they were witht he Celtics. Walter McCarty, antoine Wakler of the celts too.

baseball Derek Jeter and Mo vaughn (redsox, angels and now mets) actually one of my good friends is pretty tight with him.

drew bledsoe, willie mcginiest, bruce armstrong, ben coates, curtis martin, lawyer milloy , ty law when all of them used to play for the Patriots --used to waitress at a restaurant that they frquented all the time and they nick named me "gatorgirl" :D

and other nfl players from college Jevon Kearse, Reidel Anthony, Eli Williams, Quez Green, Ike Hilliard from back in college.

oh yeah and that boxer (Vargas), too hehehe

hmmm i have met ::and talked to::

1) britney spears

2)nsync ::kinda:: i gave chris a beanie baby and i threw a letter thingie i had to justin and grabbed his hand as he walked by :drool: lol....

3) brandy... i was the lucky audience member on trl who got to ask the celeb guest a question.... :rolleyes: lol....

4) method man and redman ::shook their hands::

5) carson daly of course hehe

those were all on trl.... oh and melissa joan hart and gloria estefan on trl too but i didnt actually talk to them or anything

6) one of the dudes from Clerks... my acting teacher brought him in to the lounge my family owns one night... so my brothers were like yo guess whos in here hehe it was kinda cool...

7)andrew dice clay... lol... he used to live 2 houses away from me in brooklyn... i must say, hes quite the asshole2.gif

cant think of any more...

MTV studios, the last episode of Direct Effect....

I went to the bathroom to take a leak, and someone was in the stall next to me takin a dump. After i washed my hands, the other guy comes out, and it was LUDACRIS. We say wassup... Then 2 of my friends walk in, Ludacris looks in the mirror.. and walks ouT. Didnt even wash his handS!!

Durin the show i made the big mistake of givin him a pound.... I forgot.. :blank:

Boy Wonda, Imet Ron Jeremy also at sly fox inn near SJU even grosser in person!!!!!!

I have also met Ice Tea, Derek Jeter, Gilbert Gottfried,Adam Yauch

Kurt Russell and Stuttering John

I guess jeter would be the most famous of the bunch and my personal fave as well

Depends on what you call famous. I've smoked up with Gwar and hung out on the tour bus with Thrill Kill Kult, but I doubt anyone knows who they are. As far as people you probably know, I've chatted with Trent Reznor at a club and I got to hang out backstage with Depeche Mode last year.

My college graduation was pretty cool, though. David Bowie was the guest speaker and he handed each of us our diplomas personally.

Originally posted by heretic909

Depends on what you call famous. I've smoked up with Gwar and hung out on the tour bus with Thrill Kill Kult, but I doubt anyone knows who they are. As far as people you probably know, I've chatted with Trent Reznor at a club and I got to hang out backstage with Depeche Mode last year.

My college graduation was pretty cool, though. David Bowie was the guest speaker and he handed each of us our diplomas personally.

DAViE BoWiE....mmmmmm...Gotta LOVE that androgynous character...;):)