Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y is i that it seems like all the cute girls got ugly GUY's

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jrzygrl

Can I have the code to figure out what half of it says?

It's not that hard, watch:

Originally posted by workenonlife

yep i deff agree with that if your really toe up like in teen club remember the teen clubs when we was like 16 and all the LiL mexians would just walk up to every girl and like dance and grop them and if the girl said no they move to next 1 with no self pity lol i used to be like wow i wish i had the balls to do that lol but they had noting to lose and i am sure they won alot more then i won LoL the sick part is i stiLL wish i had the baLL's to act like them lil mexi's lol i Might get naked at the drop of a dime but i ain't into like waLken up and gropen strangers i guess i stiLL gotta learn that game ;)

TRANSLATION:

Yes, I definitely agree with you my friend, especially if you're unattractive in an underage club. I remember when I was a young buck, at the age of 16; I used to watch the Mexican gentlemen approach women, dance with them, and even fondle them, without hesitation and without shame. I envied those individuals. I lacked the courage to act in such a brazen fashion. I'm sure they had significantly more success than I did :laughing out loud:. What bothers me the most is that I still lack the courage to act so brazenly :laughing out loud:. If I had said courage, I might, without hesitation, unrobe in front of these women. Nevertheless, I doubt I would have the courage to approach women I didn't know and grope them. My aspiration is that someday I will be able to, however. ;)

Originally posted by o-jay®

It's not that hard, watch:

TRANSLATION:

Yes, I definitely agree with you my friend, especially if you're unattractive in an underage club. I remember when I was a young buck, at the age of 16; I used to watch the Mexican gentlemen approach women, dance with them, and even fondle them, without hesitation and without shame. I envied those individuals. I lacked the courage to act in such a brazen fashion. I'm sure they had significantly more success than I did :laughing out loud:. What bothers me the most is that I still lack the courage to act so brazenly :laughing out loud:. If I had said courage, I might, without hesitation, unrobe in front of these women. Nevertheless, I doubt I would have the courage to approach women I didn't know and grope them. My aspiration is that someday I will be able to, however. ;)

Oh my!!! LOL - that was great! I commend you on mastering the Whiteboybonics program! I think I need to sign up!!!

Originally posted by divalicious

Is it really possible that anyone can be as dumb as this naked NJ boy? Someone get him the Hooked on Phonics lessons, please!

Hey Diva! :)

Ok, this is a question that keeps popping up (although it's usually a lot more coherent). And I always find that the people asking it are usually very young. Look, just because a beautiful woman is with a sub-par guy it doesn't mean he's necessarily rich, has a big cock, etc.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, people. And one day it will fade (look at Brigitte Bardot nowadays!)- and there had better be something else to back it up. Unless you yourself have the IQ of a brick, a beautiful face with no brain to back it up is going to get real boring, real fast. And a beautiful mind goes a loooong way to make up for any lack in appearance.

Originally posted by tastyt

Hey Diva! :)

Ok, this is a question that keeps popping up (although it's usually a lot more coherent). And I always find that the people asking it are usually very young. Look, just because a beautiful woman is with a sub-par guy it doesn't mean he's necessarily rich, has a big cock, etc.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, people. And one day it will fade (look at Brigitte Bardot nowadays!)- and there had better be something else to back it up. Unless you yourself have the IQ of a brick, a beautiful face with no brain to back it up is going to get real boring, real fast. And a beautiful mind goes a loooong way to make up for any lack in appearance.

Very Well said:) :) :)

Originally posted by divalicious

Is it really possible that anyone can be as dumb as this naked NJ boy? Someone get him the Hooked on Phonics lessons, please!

Four years too late, I think I finally understand what my management profs meant when they lectured us to "work smarter, not harder."

Keep 'worken' George, someday, it might pay off.

ichi_imprettyandimhappy

~~ u guys are egging him on the guy obviously can type he just dos it so u comment on it.........and seriously noone is that openly shallow he just wanted drama (he is usually bored!!!) so he got it..............seriously wasnt that obvious???:confused::rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~ u guys are egging him on the guy obviously can type he just dos it so u comment on it.........and seriously noone is that openly shallow he just wanted drama (he is usually bored!!!) so he got it..............seriously wasnt that obvious???:confused::rolleyes:

she maKes sense LoL if ya people ignored wut i said and acted like u didn't give a fuk i wouldn't bother as much with sayen dumb sh1t LoL but aslong as i get ya stressen my words y bother quiting ;)