Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The day and life of someone who is single..

Holy shit.

Is anyone else on this board single, and driving themselves nuts?

I'm in my studio all day or at work, and holy shiiiiiiiit, just recently it hit me how fuckin' lonely I am without a girlie girl at my side.

Sheeeeeeeeeit.

Anyone else feel my pain? lol :)

Originally posted by djustinh

Holy shit.

Is anyone else on this board single, and driving themselves nuts?

I'm in my studio all day or at work, and holy shiiiiiiiit, just recently it hit me how fuckin' lonely I am without a girlie girl at my side.

Sheeeeeeeeeit.

Anyone else feel my pain? lol :)

well i was single for about 1 yr and now i'm coupled, yet still lonely....lol....it's because my better half is not here, and not because we don't relate to each other....anyway, i sympathise

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

bro...never forget...u r a DJ...

at any time you have a given advantage over any guy in the club no matter how juiced up or jigged out---

with that in mind--

go git em~~

Mike BuGouT

When im in the studio or behind the decks, there is no such thing as women or relationships. Im in my own world, that not a single other person could make me happier with.

But when im not behind the mixer or the turntables, sheeeeeeit, its god damn lonely! lol

... btw, i didn't "wish" for anything, but thanks for the advice ;)

unfortunatly with most relationships the grass is always greener on the other side, when you don't have one you wish you do, and when you do you say god i wish i was single.....until you fall in love of course and forget everyone else existed;)

When im in the studio or behind the decks, there is no such thing as women or relationships. Im in my own world, that not a single other person could make me happier with.

But when im not behind the mixer or the turntables, sheeeeeeit, its god damn lonely! lol

... btw, i didn't "wish" for anything, but thanks for the advice ;)

Yeah, a g/f can get mad annoying when you're working in your studio. I even bought my g/f a PlayStation to keep her occupied so I could work on my tracks in peace. But then she never played with the damn thing, I was out a couple hundred bucks, and she'd still find her way to the studio and interrupt me in the middle of recording. Just take advantage of the solitude while you have it and use it to get a lot of work done.

Originally posted by misk

asshole!.....try picking up a phone!!!!!!!........if u r soooooo bored.....there is a world of fun...just around the corner!!!:mad:

im not bored, just lonely without a girlfriend. singleness starts to eat away at you. but im always a trooper you know me ;)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

bro...never forget...u r a DJ...

at any time you have a given advantage over any guy in the club no matter how juiced up or jigged out---

with that in mind--

go git em~~

Mike BuGouT

i dunno, most girls like guys who are hot in clubs, not the dj. when was the last time someone said they wanted to fuck johnny viscious, oakenfold, draper, tiesto or any other dj for that matter. no one i know.

im not bored, just lonely without a girlfriend. singleness starts to eat away at you. but im always a trooper you know me ;)

i am sooooo mad at u right now!!! ......stay on your side of weinmans....... blah

Guest tilly

I LOVE BEING SINGLE....

you can do whatcha want, when you want and with whomever you want;)

you never have to call anyone and explain anything....

Enjoy your freedom now before it's gone...there is a reason why you aren't in a relationship now...make the best of your time and the girly will come later...and then maybe you'll really appreciate it...

get some girl "friends" ... that's the way to go ... it's like having a girlfriend without all the hassles associated with being committed to that person...

my 2 cents (but I'm jaded)...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i dunno, most girls like guys who are hot in clubs, not the dj. when was the last time someone said they wanted to fuck johnny viscious, oakenfold, draper, tiesto or any other dj for that matter. no one i know.

yeah its true, still comes down to who you are