Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yes/NO DreadS?

heeeyyy.. ive been back and forth for awhile now... should i dread? shouldnt i dread? do i really have to shave my head.. (goodness that rhymes--not on purpse) whatcha think? ive got people to help me out but the thought of bugs skeeves me...

:blank:

HELP!

<3

I think it really depends on how you look. Dreads work for some people but not for others. And no, you don't have to shave your head. I think maybe you need to do some more research and maybe talk to more people who dread their hair. And from what I hear, there are no bugs involved. Good luck!

:hat:

Originally posted by lilluka00

heeeyyy.. ive been back and forth for awhile now... should i dread? shouldnt i dread? do i really have to shave my head.. (goodness that rhymes--not on purpse) whatcha think? ive got people to help me out but the thought of bugs skeeves me...

HELP!

<3

I don't know how dirty your friends or whoever it is that told you about bugs somehow being associated with dreads is but that is something that happens to nasty dirty people! Why would you shave your head? You NEED hair to put dreads in! Also, you can wash your hair while the dreads are in and your scalp will not be all gross unless you are.

Dreads are not for everyone.

i get dreads done once a month ::to myself hehe::

get some spiker, take an hour, and twisty your hair!!!

See how it looks ::keep it in for 2 days:: and make up your mind!

my hair is long now so it doesnt look as funky but its still a pretty look ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on your hair type, sometimes. If you have european straight hair go to the professional. Most white people don't have their dreads neat. If you have thick asian hair/it's staright but for some reason their hair could hold treads neatly. If you do, makes sure it's done by a professional cuz your hair could really come out disgusting.:eek:

Originally posted by lilluka00

HELP!

<3

NO it always looks bad...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pikachula18

You can always get fake dreads. It's like hair braid extentions. You could always take them out. Don't get over charged though. get it done in bklyn cuz manhattan would probably charge 200.

GHETTO!!!