Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the first NYC club you ever went to?

LIMELIGHT 90 .....

IT WAS A KRAZY EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I MET SOME FREAK AT THE MET ( CENTRAL PARK) THAT CAME UP TO US AND ASKED US IF WE WANTED ANY ACID... I WAS LIKE IF IT'S FREE HELL YEAH... HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY GIVE IT TO US FREE IF WE TOOK IT RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM .... AND WE DID>>>THAN HE GAVE US A PASSWORD FOR LIMELIGHT THAT NIGHT AND BY THE TIME IT WAS 9:00PM WE WERE TRIPPING BALLS)))))) OH GOD .... I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT NIGHT KUS IT WAS INSANE THE ORGY'S IN THE CHAPEL ROOM ,,,, THE BATHROOMS WERE THE NURSES WERE WHO I WAS TRIPPING OUT ON.. FOR AT LEAST 20 mins AND THEN TWO END UP SLEEPING IN ST MARKS LIKE A SQUATER IT WAS CLASSIC..... I CAN ACTUALLY SAY I LOST MY SHIT THAT NIGHT ...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by go411

LIMELIGHT 90 .....

IT WAS A KRAZY EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I MET SOME FREAK AT THE MET ( CENTRAL PARK) THAT CAME UP TO US AND ASKED US IF WE WANTED ANY ACID... I WAS LIKE IF IT'S FREE HELL YEAH... HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY GIVE IT TO US FREE IF WE TOOK IT RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HIM .... AND WE DID>>>THAN HE GAVE US A PASSWORD FOR LIMELIGHT THAT NIGHT AND BY THE TIME IT WAS 9:00PM WE WERE TRIPPING BALLS)))))) OH GOD .... I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT NIGHT KUS IT WAS INSANE THE ORGY'S IN THE CHAPEL ROOM ,,,, THE BATHROOMS WERE THE NURSES WERE WHO I WAS TRIPPING OUT ON.. FOR AT LEAST 20 mins AND THEN TWO END UP SLEEPING IN ST MARKS LIKE A SQUADER IT WAS CLASSIC..... I CAN ACTUALLY SAY I LOST MY SHIT THAT NIGHT ...

That sounds like fun. I wonder if it was ME that gave you the acid?

Okay, I feel stupid next to everybody who went to Tunnel, Twilo, etc.

Cheetah, 2000. Then Limelight and Exit a couple of times. I was so new to clubbing and New York, I really didn't know better. When I think back on those misspent weekends. :(

Originally posted by Alexandra

Just a random question 'cause I'm bored...

Within the first 2 weeks of coming to NYU in '96, I went to Limelight (which closed for years the very next week), Palladium, Expo, Tunnel and System.

I don't know what's more telling about how NYC nightlife has changed: that all of those places are closed now, or that at the time, I was 17 and had no i.d. and got into all of those places!

Times sure have changed... but oh, the memories!

xoxo

Alexandra

d-tour.. tunnel

*sigh*

limelight 95...

we tried to get in the tunnel...

but the bitch at the door "who reminded me of my friend lisa"

said... "you freaks need to go to the limelight..."

the limelight was my favorite place ever since :D

love...

bodiii