Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of May3-5

vicman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

I am in but I need to know what time we are leaving on saturday so I can get off work cause I have to work that friday night.

I hear ya... there was talk about leaving on friday for DT, but i dont think i can make it on fri. either. I think the original plan to leave sat. morning for AC and then go to NY in the evening sounded very good.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I hear ya... there was talk about leaving on friday for DT, but i dont think i can make it on fri. either. I think the original plan to leave sat. morning for AC and then go to NY in the evening sounded very good.

Right now I am pretty much up for anything that weekend as long as I can have fun, see a good show and get completely lost in my own little mind as the world revolves around me in little circles to the left.

don't forget about me. I live in Ballo-more too. I'm not sure how far Kuro is from me but, im on the way :D . I'm still up for the trip but someone needs to post a schedule of how things are going to run for that weekend and an estimate of how much money is needed.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

don't forget about me. I live in Ballo-more too. I'm not sure how far Kuro is from me but, im on the way :D . I'm still up for the trip but someone needs to post a schedule of how things are going to run for that weekend and an estimate of how much money is needed.

Sopha

Ok, the times haven't really been planned out yet, but as far as money is concerned, bring it all, you will probably need.

OK so some people said theye were gonna look into accomodations in NYC that were cheap and would get back to me, where are we with that? you know who you are.

Nourishment is proly out due to major $$$$ car problems. I am unfortunately iffy, but will make all attempts to go (I will know by the end of the weekend) (reason? I got a new place to live and had to put 1st month and a security deposit, while I still have to pay Mays rent at the place I am in at the moment, but Like i said, I will make all attempts to go.)

Plan would be to leave DC after work, 6-7pm, pass by B'more and pick up Kuro and Spinsaikel and get to NY, lose time, head to Vinyl and then head to the hotel (since from the looks of it we might only need it for Sat night). Nautilus and The Runner can arrange how they will make it up there on Sat. we get plastered on Sat. and come back on Sunday, easy as ABC.

Now we need to get on the hotel business people, chop, chop.

Originally posted by vicman

OK so some people said theye were gonna look into accomodations in NYC that were cheap and would get back to me, where are we with that? you know who you are.

Nourishment is proly out due to major $$$$ car problems. I am unfortunately iffy, but will make all attempts to go (I will know by the end of the weekend) (reason? I got a new place to live and had to put 1st month and a security deposit, while I still have to pay Mays rent at the place I am in at the moment, but Like i said, I will make all attempts to go.)

Plan would be to leave DC after work, 6-7pm, pass by B'more and pick up Kuro and Spinsaikel and get to NY, lose time, head to Vinyl and then head to the hotel (since from the looks of it we might only need it for Sat night). Nautilus and The Runner can arrange how they will make it up there on Sat. we get plastered on Sat. and come back on Sunday, easy as ABC.

Now we need to get on the hotel business people, chop, chop.

Now that's what im talking about!!

Sopha

Originally posted by vicman

The only problem witht the hotel in NYC is that I have to be there to sign for it. Because it is on a restricted area you can't get in with out me, so the friday night thing wouldn't work.

Naut---WHat time is good for you to leave on sat? And does anyone else need to leave sat?

Also I just got hit with a 200$ car repair so am going to have to see if I can really afford this trip. I want to go so bad but if I gotta fork out $200 bucks for car repairs and knowing that I am going to England in less than a month, it's going to be hard to do.

Anytime, really...If we still wanna go to AC, then early in the morning, if not, then...early in the morning:)

I have to work the night before (friday) and am not supposed to get of until 10am, but I know I can get out early cause I have already talked to work about the trip. But if I work for a few hours that night, can you drive. If you don't have a car thats ok you can drive mine as long as you have a license.

I have to work the night before (friday) and am not supposed to get of until 10am, but I know I can get out early cause I have already talked to work about the trip. But if I work for a few hours that night, can you drive. If you don't have a car thats ok you can drive mine as long as you have a license.

So, since i can leave anytime - what time would you prefer to leave?

Yeah, i can drive...i have a car and a license. We can take you r car as long as you have a nice stereo.

So, since i can leave anytime - what time would you prefer to leave?

Yeah, i can drive...i have a car and a license. We can take you r car as long as you have a nice stereo.

Pretty much anytime after 4am would be cool for me to leave. Is that too early for you?

What kind of car do you have and is the stereo that bad, cause if so then we can take mine. I really don't care but I know that my car is comfy.

Pretty much anytime after 4am would be cool for me to leave. Is that too early for you?

What kind of car do you have and is the stereo that bad, cause if so then we can take mine. I really don't care but I know that my car is comfy.

You live in B-more don't you?

You live in B-more don't you?

I live in Balto, so we would have to meet up here. I drive a legend and have a decent stereo.

4 am i guess would be a little early, i was thinking more like 10-11 AM. Do u still wanna go to AC?

Are u coming to Buzz tonight? maybe we can talk about the details there.

I live in Balto, so we would have to meet up here. I drive a legend and have a decent stereo.

4 am i guess would be a little early, i was thinking more like 10-11 AM. Do u still wanna go to AC?

Are u coming to Buzz tonight? maybe we can talk about the details there.

I might make it to buz, I have to work but might get to leave midshift and then come back later to finish up. if we leave at 10-11 that would be fine cause I can leave work at around 4-5 and get some sleep and then I can drive, I thought you were talking EARLY.

Check your pm's

ok, so what's the story guys? updates? How about hotel accomodations? I would love to go on this trip, but we need to get things together by friday or so. Btw, if there is gambling involved...what is there to do in AC that doesnt require much money? Anybody else not gambling?