Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anybody ever decided to take a break from e

Kuro

but when you go out there are pills around and all your friends are rolling so you break down and do it? I was planning to take a break but people convince me to do it. And it's not like they really have to twist my arm or anything, though the last time I almost held out and didn't take anything. I guess I don't really want to take a break?

Originally posted by Kuro

but when you go out there are pills around and all your friends are rolling so you break down and do it? I was planning to take a break but people convince me to do it. And it's not like they really have to twist my arm or anything, though the last time I almost held out and didn't take anything. I guess I don't really want to take a break?

How did I know that you would be over here.

But yes I decided to do the same thing on Fri. I wasn't planning on doing anything and then I started talking to this chick and the one thing led to another and it was 5 am she was passed out cold and I was playing solitaire on the computer losing my fucking mind.

well it's difficult to take a break...i'm forced to when going to college (during the week) and i think that's actually good. but i know that if i were offered i wouldn't be able to resist...:blank:

Originally posted by romy20

Ive attempted to take an E break but its never worked out.

I think the longest Ive gone without it has been about 7 weeks and thats because I didnt have money:(

I actually stopped for 6 months last year (probably more than that cuz when I did start up again I think I had a fake pill since I was stupid and didn't test back then and didn't do it again till 2 months after that so it was probably 8 months). I did acid a lot during that time, though, so it's not quite the same as just stopping everything.

Ive been trying to do the same thing but when Im @ the club I get tired of dancing, my legs hurt and I like to dance, so I take only one to keep on moving.

I was playing solitaire on the computer losing my fucking mind.

How in the hell u play solitaire on E???:confused:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . fuck taking a break . . eat your fucking pills until there's nothing left inside your skull . . and LIKE IT . . .

That's pretty much the way I'm going.

Originally posted by ernextnation

Ive been trying to do the same thing but when Im @ the club I get tired of dancing, my legs hurt and I like to dance, so I take only one to keep on moving.

I was playing solitaire on the computer losing my fucking mind.

How in the hell u play solitaire on E???:confused:

Very gently. I have never lost at solataire so many times than I did that morning. I wanted to watch tv but I couldn't sit still and just watch something I had to keep my mind working. The fucking cards were jumping all over the place on the screen, it was really a fun time since she was passed out and I was left rolling by myself.

My break has lasted since july 99, last pill I did was a micro dot and have not had the urge to do anouther one since then.

Instead of E pop a oxy20 or 40 and smoke a bowl of the raw and you feel amazing , better then half the dopy E i ever did and I did a pill every time danny was at the tunnel from 97-99

I think part of my problem is also that my rolls don't feel like they're that diminished. Sure, I don't get as fucked up from one as I did the first time I took a pill, but I still get rocked by them. It doesn't exactly make me want to slow down. And it's probably not good that one of the things that makes me want to take a break is that I want to be sure not to lose my ability to roll hard. Shouldn't I be motivated to quit because I'm worried about my health and well-being and all that?

i try to take breaks between each pill i ingest. usually ill wait a few months. recently i broke an 8 month break with a pill then preceded to take another the weeklater. now its been about 2 months and im planning on taking another pretty soon.

im not sure if u've been rolling frequently , but my self hav been rollin jus bout every weekend for a yr now. iv takin a couple breaks here and there but never longer than a month. i feel it takin a toll on my health lately, im always sick. i try to take breaks too but i understand wut u mean its very hard....especially i still roll kinda hard also. but ive made a decision that after boo6, im takin a break for atleast 2 months or longer if i can...well at least im gonna try.....it's jus too dam hard.especially the summer time is here.and there is gonna be so many sick parties..DAM IT!!!!!!!!:eek::D:laugh:

Originally posted by skystepper27

im not sure if u've been rolling frequently , but my self hav been rollin jus bout every weekend for a yr now. iv takin a couple breaks here and there but never longer than a month. i feel it takin a toll on my health lately, im always sick. i try to take breaks too but i understand wut u mean its very hard....especially i still roll kinda hard also. but ive made a decision that after boo6, im takin a break for atleast 2 months or longer if i can...well at least im gonna try.....it's jus too dam hard.especially the summer time is here.and there is gonna be so many sick parties..DAM IT!!!!!!!!:eek::D:laugh:

I told myself "After Deep Dish, a few week break till Howells, and then a long break or maybe quit." But then I went out and someone said, "Come on..." and I said, "I shouldn't... aw, ok." Then I said, "Ok, a two week break till Howells." But then Sasha and Diggers were in town and most of the crew were fucked up and I gave in. And it wasn't like I wasn't having a great time and enjoying the music. I held off most of the night nitl near the end. I should have just saved my shit then I'd still have them around (cuz they were good). Do I just not have any will-power? Haagen Daas is hard to give up, too.

You need to insist to your friends that you want to take a break. If they know you are serious but continue to try to goad you into it, THEY ARE NOT BEING GOOD FRIENDS.

well as you know i had previously said that i was quitting rolls, but then there i was rolling for scott henry 2 weeks ago and last week at s&d, but i guess that stopping cold turkey is not the way to go.

you got a point there kuro, maybe dropping once in a while here and there until there is something worth while rolling for is the way to go.

knowing myself, if i stopped rolling then i would just end up getting drunk, which i dont think is that much healthy either, and i'll probably end up getting drunk every time i go out to a club. i think i'll just decrease my drinking to record lows and keep my rolling as t was before, 6-8 times a year, 'cos the last thing i want is to be in a situation where i need 2, then 3, then 4, then 5 or who knows how many rolls each n ight just to get going, not onyl is that definitly unhealthy, but will also break my bank. :(

If you really want to take a break from E but can't resist when it's offered to you- you're going to have to take a break from clubbing as well. Either that or go out with people who don't roll. You either can't go out or have to get to the point where you don't associate clubbing with Ecstasy. For me, it's close to impossible for me not to do it when I'm in that type of environment.

I went 6 months without it once; but I need other things to keep my mind off of it! Unfortunately those replacement substances have all become harder to attain in the past few years. So I just don't go out as much anymore (well, I'm kind of broke too, lol). Plus, now that I'm older I can't stay up all night unassisted- sad but true! :(

You know there's a saying with E - "Once you get the message, hang up the phone" Figure it out guys - I'm not saying E is bad or good.. just dont be stupid about it. you can learn a lot from e but if you find that you can't stop urself from taking it then you have a problem - you all are smart im sure so all u need to do is think about it - think about ur future. I've done E before and I know there are a few more times left in me to do it again, but i never did it that much once every 3 months maybe. Just be smart guys. And this is just my opinion.

yo augie is right guys...i reached a point where i was like wtf am i doing...time to slow it down a bit...that is def what i did....dont get me wrong i still get the urge here and there but not nearly as much as i did in the past...in the past year i dropped three times.....i am currently on a 4 out of a 7 month break,,,,i refuse to do it until im in ibiza......which is in august

Originally posted by tastyt

If you really want to take a break from E but can't resist when it's offered to you- you're going to have to take a break from clubbing as well. Either that or go out with people who don't roll. You either can't go out or have to get to the point where you don't associate clubbing with Ecstasy. For me, it's close to impossible for me not to do it when I'm in that type of environment.

I went 6 months without it once; but I need other things to keep my mind off of it! Unfortunately those replacement substances have all become harder to attain in the past few years. So I just don't go out as much anymore (well, I'm kind of broke too, lol). Plus, now that I'm older I can't stay up all night unassisted- sad but true! :(

i totally agree....e is designed for clubbing...well...actually it was legal in the 20th century..*sigh*...anyway, yes, one needs it and it's difficult to go out without it. i tried many substitutes, such as ephedrine, focal*-energy pills, energy drinks, and nothing compares to good E:(