Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Scot Fucking Project ROLL CALL!!

Originally posted by kandyraver

ROLL CALL is motherfucking right thats all you people fucking do over at exit you wouldn't know good music if someone actually played it there :laugh:

You mean to tell me scot project @ Exit is not good music? Why dont u do me a favor and shut the fuck up. Take ur opinion out on another board. In case you didnt notice this is a headcount for whose going to be there. Mutual Message board rule, u dont post about apples on a orange thread dickhead.

hey raverdude...

categorizing us as exit-heads just b/c we want to see who is going to see Scot Project isnt quite accurate.

This is my first time to exit this year, I check out roxy a lot, Im going to see DT at abyss the 25th and down at WMC I went to every party you could imagine. Was there no good music down there. What does that make me?

Mind Me If I'm Wrong Man But i Think You're

PARANOID ID ID ID ID ID!!!

Mike BuGouT

ps ghhost--2nd floor bar on the other side of coat check has people from every message board possible from 10-2 at least..try over there....thats where i'll be

Originally posted by djmikebugout

You're Busted.

Your Face is Busted.

Your Sagging Ass is Busted.

and those silicone implants for your hips, have slipped down to your ankles mama.

You're just Busted.

Anyway....

LISTEN TO ME MAMA, MAMA,MAMA,MAMA...........