Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok. Which Celebrity Would U Wanna Get Fucked By & In What Position??

axel-a-promos

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

me too!

:licker:

better yet, how about i slip my dick in her pussy while you :tongue: the both of us?

:jawdrop::eek::jawdrop:

Damn Big Poppa, I didn't know you had it in you! All I have to say is BRING IT! ;) - now we just have to get Salma to comply.

These are the chics i wanna bend over backwards, ass up in the air and do'em hard because they are so prissy & proper:

Mariah Carey, Celine Dion (don't know why but it seems right), Christina Aguilera

Chics that have my permission to ravage me: Jessica Alba, J.Lo, Famke Jannsen, Salma Hayek, and gratuitous blonde would be Brittany Spears as long as i can splooge all over her face!

Shit, thank god this thing is anonymous to a degree! I'm scaring myself.....

Originally posted by wahoo

Chics that have my permission to ravage me: Famke Jannsen,

Although it ain't my choice, I must give you probs for choosing a dutch Lady.

In the past I would have said Cindy Crafword, pos. 69 (seems to be fav. amongs a lot of you)

But now I'll ask for Holy Berry riding me backwards and after a while I want her face next to mine, still in the same position.

And you know I love to please....so maybe I want to deserve such things first........oh hell, let's skip the "maybe".

Having wet dreams? No, but you asked for it....so I obey.

Don't worry, it's just me with a little outburst...

What on earth happend to me? lol :laugh:

So many choices so little time.

Angelina Golie

Mila Jovovich

Cindy Crawford still in love with her

the whole Victoria's secret catalog

Anna Kournikova

the redhead from that '70 show - for some reason she seems very appealing and comfortable.

Sheryl Crow

the First Lady - just to say that I did

Madonna

You know what we should start a thread - which CP member you would fuck and in which position - it just sounds more realistic.

Originally posted by fantazy

You know what we should start a thread - which CP member you would fuck and in which position - it just sounds more realistic.

Right right...as if that's more realistic?!?!

That has as much chance as nailing the chics from the entire victoria secrets catalog, let alone one of them! :blown: What're you gonna ask for next, a threesome with tastyt and say brooke burke...dreamers....

That has as much chance as nailing the chics from the entire victoria secrets catalog, let alone one of them! :blown: What're you gonna ask for next, a threesome with tastyt and say brooke burke...dreamers....

:laugh2:

This whole fucking thread is unrealistic, you pee brain.

But I definatly wouldn't mind a threesome w/tastyt and brooke burke.