Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny vs Danny review....GREAT and bad...

Originally posted by lavendermenace

atkins played to the crowd too much but beltram threw DOWN. whoever said his live sets werent good is a fucking retard.

yo u better quit stealin my comments right now. where u guys end up i tried looking for u kids but fucking quoth just wouldn't fucking leave me alone like trying to pick me up and shit. should've beat his scrawny punk ass when i had the chance.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dr0ne

yo u better quit stealin my comments right now. where u guys end up i tried looking for u kids but fucking quoth just wouldn't fucking leave me alone like trying to pick me up and shit. should've beat his scrawny punk ass when i had the chance.

I think its a comment that anyone with a fucking clue would have said about CF saturday night, but if you want fight me for it. . . :tongue:

yeah, that quoth's a real pain in the ass! We were around. . . didnt leave until about 10:30 or so. was bouncing around though. . . what time did you leave?

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Sorry Sweetie :( I know you wanted to close, so did I god damn it! Fucking Migranes suck ass! ahem, I wonder why things got so much better around 5/6ish :tongue:

I agree it was one of the best nights in a really long time, for many reasons! Techno at centro was on point (even though the crowd should have been lined up and shot) atkins played to the crowd too much but beltram threw DOWN. whoever said his live sets werent good is a fucking retard.

I was a little overwhelmed by the crowd and heat when I walked in but it was totally worth it and the $50. The crew was in full effect. so much love. so much love. SO MUCH LOVE.

Tenaglia's set was definitely more energetic, but i think you guys are being kinda harsh on danny err howells. of course that might just be because I met him that night and he's like the sweetest guy ever! "I'm never washing my cheek again!"

Phunk: you are, in fact, the best rolling buddy ever. and you know this.

on a personal note, I had so many meaningful exchanges that night. I must say I am a lucky girl the have the people I have in my life that can share the music and the love with me. And I just keep finding more. I'm shocked every day at the continual flow of people with unique experience and good vibes.

(no I'm not still rollling)

muah

LM

It was great to meet you and ROHA yesterday. You guys where right, it was well worth the drive down from Boston and the $$ of admission.

Jessica

Originally posted by dr0ne

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Refer to this thread fuckface:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104658&highlight=quoth

Originally posted by roha3000

Last night was one of my best clubbing nights ever. There are few that could even touch it. The first half of the night was really just a big sweatbox which helped in weeding out all the suckers who weren't there for the real deal. The afterhours sick ass beats of Danny Tegliano ;) .

At around 5 or 6 the club became very comfortable. Plenty of room to move around and it cooled off quite a bit. They definitely need to be a little more generous with the Nitrous because it was fucking hot all night and they only blasted it a few times and at inopportune moments. I think the light guy who handles that needs some practice with it.

Nitrous? shit if it was nitrous that woulda been fun as hell, everyone laughing their ass off... of course, if ppl passed out that wouldn't have been cool, and the echoing woulda gotten old after a while... lol

For real what is that stuff - I've heard other people call it dry ice (CO2) but I don't even know if that's what it is... anyway they definitely do need to use it more often. Only place I'd seen it before was twilo and it was awesome... glad they put it in when they remodeled.

im always the last one to reply to these review threads cuz i dont work on weekends, so therefore i am not online until monday.

anyway...$40 to get in didnt bother me too much. DH was droppin some sick tracks when we first got there at like 2. i wish there was room to dance, but there was absolutely none. everyone kept askin me if i was alright, i guess cuz i was just standin there. but i really was..i just couldnt move. but i was havin a blast just listenin to the beats and takin it all in. i also couldnt breathe outta my friggin nose all nite though, which was botherin me. my allergies were actin up, prolly cuz i mowed my lawn that day and musta had grass and dirt up my nose. lol.

after idk maybe 2 hours packed into the corner...i went to the chillout room. i stayed there for the rest of my nite just standin around. i left at 6. i had no desire to stay anymore.

it wasnt the club, the ppl, the music, or anything else but myself. i just wasnt into it. i didnt wanna dance, i didnt really feel like hearin the music. idk... i just wanted to go home and sleep. i guess everyone has an off nite...and that was my off nite. i wasnt in the mood to go out, but i didnt wanna miss DT vs. DH. im glad i experienced a few hours of it, but that was enough for me. im gonna be takin a few weeks off i think to save money, etc.

good seein everyone though of course. and good meetin a few new ppl like gmoneyjive, his friend, sexxyme (who lives up to the name) and i think that was it.

good seein carl again too..its been a long time bro

:aright:

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

Nitrous? shit if it was nitrous that woulda been fun as hell, everyone laughing their ass off... of course, if ppl passed out that wouldn't have been cool, and the echoing woulda gotten old after a while... lol

For real what is that stuff - I've heard other people call it dry ice (CO2) but I don't even know if that's what it is... anyway they definitely do need to use it more often. Only place I'd seen it before was twilo and it was awesome... glad they put it in when they remodeled.

i think it might be nitrogen. it would be cold with either CO2 or N2. when you release any compressed gas real fast like that it gets cold.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

im always the last one to reply to these review threads cuz i dont work on weekends, so therefore i am not online until monday.

anyway...$40 to get in didnt bother me too much. DH was droppin some sick tracks when we first got there at like 2. i wish there was room to dance, but there was absolutely none. everyone kept askin me if i was alright, i guess cuz i was just standin there. but i really was..i just couldnt move. but i was havin a blast just listenin to the beats and takin it all in. i also couldnt breathe outta my friggin nose all nite though, which was botherin me. my allergies were actin up, prolly cuz i mowed my lawn that day and musta had grass and dirt up my nose. lol.

after idk maybe 2 hours packed into the corner...i went to the chillout room. i stayed there for the rest of my nite just standin around. i left at 6. i had no desire to stay anymore.

it wasnt the club, the ppl, the music, or anything else but myself. i just wasnt into it. i didnt wanna dance, i didnt really feel like hearin the music. idk... i just wanted to go home and sleep. i guess everyone has an off nite...and that was my off nite. i wasnt in the mood to go out, but i didnt wanna miss DT vs. DH. im glad i experienced a few hours of it, but that was enough for me. im gonna be takin a few weeks off i think to save money, etc.

good seein everyone though of course. and good meetin a few new ppl like gmoneyjive, his friend, sexxyme (who lives up to the name) and i think that was it.

good seein carl again too..its been a long time bro

:aright:

nice meetin ya man - sorry u didn't have a good time... maybe next time...

Originally posted by flying_high

I'm only 5.3ft and I can't stand having some sweaty arm or shoulder touching my face constantly while dancing....I really HATE that!!!! So PLEASE, put those shirts back on or at least take them only off when it's not as crowded and you can leave enough space between you and the short girls next to you....:mad:

I'm 5 feet.

I understand your pain.

Got in to ARC at 11:30 sat night and payed $30 (no big deal at all for tonight... i woulda poayed the $50 or $70 to get in) if u were at DEEP DISH the week before u knew it was gonna be

#1. PACKED

#2. HOT

#3. AND CRAZY MO-FO'S ALL OVER THE PLACE ON DRUGS DANCING ALL NIGHT LOND AND BUMPIM INTO EACHOTHER SO IF U DIDNT EXPECT IT WE ARE ALL SORRY.

DANNY HOWELLS is awesome and i will be back at the end of every month to see him...if u were up by the dj booth early in the night u woulda seen me givin DANNY the salute and gettin it right back from him.. .he is the man throwin it down with hard bass all night long thanks to the PHAZON.

Everyone as far as the crowd goes was really chill... im glad that i didnt bump into all the people that said the crowd was assholes cuz from what i saw eveyone was mad chill but maybe that was the people around me cuz... Lisa dont think i owuld forget you cuz u introduced me to DINO who is the man for hookin me up early in the night to get my party started for me and all my friends... then i met Jose who took care of us and then there was Jay who was cool as hell.. and his girlfriend was cool as hell to... everyone i met was really down to Earth and chill so my night was incredible...

Whoever stayed from the begining till closing with me and my friends i give u mad props for being in there in the expected CAOS that went on and closing it out hardcore... the fruit was a very good thing cuz it gave us all a lil more energy for when DANNY HOWELLS came back on and laid it down even harder... overall performence for DANNY T. was good.. it was my first time listening to him live and when my friend met him he gave him a shot out from our friend NERO and he said to tell him,"What's goin on."

By the way which speaker were the people f*ckin on cuz i think i was sittin on it... was it the on in the corner directly across the club from the enterence... if u are lookin into the crowd from the dj booth it was in the back right corner... i saw the old guy with the glowsticks around his night who was rockin out hard to DANNY T. but i think that the best dressed was the magician with the glowing ball in his hands.

It aint easy closin out a club when u have partied all night but to everyone that was there with me much love... i gotta give some more shots out to the coolest chick i met there who was chillin with my boy ... MARTINA ... u weer cool as hell and we gotta chill again sometime nd to the short blonde that i was talkin to right before we left... DID U EVER FIND THAT HAPPY ENDING U WERE TALKIN ABOUT... I WISH I COULDA GIVIN IT TO YOU...LOL

ARC is the place to be when there are 2 awesome djs like that spinnin... lol i almost forgot about DANNY T. humpin the blow up doll... lol I'll be at the INDEPENDENCE DAY party at EXIT 2 on wednesday night to see COSMIC GATE and NERO tear the place up... just be careful when they drop 5000 glowsticks on your head

I'll be there so catch me if u can

Originally posted by highmay

uhhmmm....yes...

hey, what's up man?! It was a coinsidence running into you sat night. I knew that was you in a fuggin paradise garage shirt(just let it go bro, it's easier that way:O). hah! anyway, I had a blast sat night, stayed till about...12:25 mon afternoon or so. Sick, sick night. for those of you that bitched about the crowd. WAKE UP! that is to be expected for a night like that. Read the flyer again "danny t Vs danny H." That shouldve been enough to tell you that it's going to be a turkish bathhouse with music in there. I'm from DC and I KNEW it was going to be packed. Anyway, dude....so where are the ppl that can break it down on the dancefloor? Like I said, DC rocks it out!! anyway, hope to see you out again man.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

hey, what's up man?! It was a coinsidence running into you sat night. I knew that was you in a fuggin paradise garage shirt(just let it go bro, it's easier that way:O). hah! anyway, I had a blast sat night, stayed till about...12:25 mon afternoon or so. Sick, sick night. for those of you that bitched about the crowd. WAKE UP! that is to be expected for a night like that. Read the flyer again "danny t Vs danny H." That shouldve been enough to tell you that it's going to be a turkish bathhouse with music in there. I'm from DC and I KNEW it was going to be packed. Anyway, dude....so where are the ppl that can break it down on the dancefloor? Like I said, DC rocks it out!! anyway, hope to see you out again man.

Sopha

shit, i meant sunday afternoon. ppl would be passing out if it lasted till mon!lol

Originally posted by ibclubbin

all these people yappin about SO MANY PEOPLE ON DRUGS bla bla bla.....Im willing to bet many of you have been those people in your pasts.....why the need to be so critical?:confused:

BG

They have gone sober every time..No really they have:tongue: :tongue:

all these people yappin about SO MANY PEOPLE ON DRUGS bla bla bla.....Im willing to bet many of you have been those people in your pasts.....why the need to be so critical?:confused:

BG

That's the one thing I don't get... I was sober, so I was able to clearly see how fucked up everyone was... but I didn't think it was any worse than your average night out... :confused:

BG

remember twilo? the drugs getting totally out of control there was the reason the club was shut down. we dont need to lose anymore good clubs because people are iresponsible and get out of control w/ their drug habits. if the trend continues it's only a matter of time before some1's gonna need serious medical treatment at this place. it's also jsut gross seeing people walk around with white powder under thei noses or on the floor unable to move and salivating . . .

They really need to loosen up then... the music is there for everyone to hear and of course the drugs are bad... but the drugs are EVERYWHERE so deal with it and stop complaining cuz nothing will change in their favor... the parties are just gonna get bigger and crazier just the way we like it... not too crazy though... if it's like it was though its not so bad cuz it was empty... packed ... packed to the max... and then it died down just enough to give all the real party goers in the afterhours a chance to bust a move with whatever lil energy they had left... see everyone at the next big thing

so YEAH damn this thread is long..... anyway I slept from 3:30 yesterday afternoon till 11 am this morning... WOW...my legs aren't speaking to me right now...hehe...Melissa we gotta hang out more so wow how do I make this short...

yes, for everyone who didn't close it out...you missed "IT" I call it that because it was undescribable

TO MY CRAZY MOFOS---Phonk (thank you for getting me off my ass!!!), Steve, Scotty, AL, MIkey (happy b-day), Phil, Jon, Jay, Robin (how's the back? I went to my chiropractor today), Carl (I wish I could have took a pic of you with DH's spray deodorant), Melissa (my hardcore dancing buddy), Mikey Apotheosis (nice attempt..I'm surprised you made it that long with long sleeves!) and Tony (lack of sex=more dancing energy heehee)

To the rest of my girls and boys......

The hairy old man is TwiloGuy a Danny and Junior supporter since the beginning of time... it was great to have him there... Jay, what were you guys talking about outside?

It was a sweatlodge, and Bindra pissed me off because it was FREEZING when we got in at 11:30.... all they need is some sober person to pass out from heat stroke and maybe he'll leave the air on.....but all I thought was that the negative people would be weeded out little by little (the only positive thing I could get out of the horrible situation) I even had to park it in vip for the beginning of my roll because I was too scared to be anywhere else Lainie, nice chatting with you in there mama....haha thank goodness for Riverdance on crack whoo hoo

soooooooooo the music was bangin' no doubt, I loved every minute of it.....

Phonk--you were buggin' me out at one point! but then I was okay...thanks again for your Spirit.....

Dyanna, sorry you were almost molested on the speaker :) you looked so peaceful sleeping with the sunglasses on

Marci babe---damn next time I won't go to the dancefloor without you girl....I missed you at closing

JoeG---hehe you bad boy...always in the corner ;)

Bog--cool chatting/dancing with ya nice to know the Romanians can hang

AL bear--you ROCK you saved my life when you got my flip flops... it was good riding in with you you missed it when Aquarious came on and the lights got all moody, all I saw was you and Scotty smoking up in my head haha

Jay---glad you woke up :)

wow again to the sense of unity I felt before close 11:30 PM to 1pm the next day the night will go down in history in my thoughts all the sweat was worth it, even the lone train ride home....made all my pain disappear for some hours

Originally posted by snoozi8

so YEAH damn this thread is long..... anyway I slept from 3:30 yesterday afternoon till 11 am this morning... WOW...my legs aren't speaking to me right now...hehe...Melissa we gotta hang out more so wow how do I make this short...

yes, for everyone who didn't close it out...you missed "IT" I call it that because it was undescribable

TO MY CRAZY MOFOS---Phonk (thank you for getting me off my ass!!!), Steve, Scotty, AL, MIkey (happy b-day), Phil, Jon, Jay, Robin (how's the back? I went to my chiropractor today), Carl (I wish I could have took a pic of you with DH's spray deodorant), Melissa (my hardcore dancing buddy), Mikey Apotheosis (nice attempt..I'm surprised you made it that long with long sleeves!) and Tony (lack of sex=more dancing energy heehee)

wow again to the sense of unity I felt before close 11:30 PM to 1pm the next day the night will go down in history in my thoughts all the sweat was worth it, even the lone train ride home....made all my pain disappear for some hours

yeah you got my energy up at the end. i still can't believe you wore those shoes. it is so much easier to dance like that when you have so many ppl to close it out with. :)

Ouch....maybe ill take a raincheck on the dance lessons...;)

:flame:

haha my chiropractor had to unlock all my toes damn at one point I thought I dislocated one, but couldn't stop..... back to the sneaks for me :)

haha my chiropractor had to unlock all my toes damn at one point I thought I dislocated one, but couldn't stop..... back to the sneaks for me :)

sneakers have changed my dancing abilities but it's higher energy now so that is cool.

i tried to pm you back earlier but it said your mailbox is full.

This is my first post, so whatup everyone....

As for the night, I personally thought DH ripped it up. The end of his first set (after DT came out and spoke the first time) was just sick. It did seem like a warmup for Tenaglia (stylistically, at least) but wasn't that what he was doing? Regardless, it was absolutely BANGING all night long (at least till I left at 8 because my legs gave out on me).

Anyways, yeah it was hot as hell in there but it seems to me that if you're not all hot and sweaty then both you and the DJ have failed. As long as you aren't about to faint then just enjoy it.

And please, please, does anyone know what these 2 tracks are?

1. Around 3am, DH played something with a guy saying "Frankie Knuckles.....David Morales.....????? Records"

2. The track DT played right after Touch Me (and the mix between those 2 was pretty damn cool)

Well, I had a blast on Sat and look forward to hitting arc up again. And yes, the sound was kickass...so much cleaner than Vinyl's previous system, with more bass at (what I think was) a much lower volume. I used to be half-deaf leaving Vinyl, but no more. All in all, I thought it was a fantastic night....