Clubplanet Nightlife Community

losing your virginity

bullseye

Originally posted by bullseye

where, when, and with who?

me

at my parent's house, when I was 14, with Mya who was my babysitter growing up, she was 18:hump:

You know, I always hear stories of little 14 year old boys sleeping with their older babysitters...wtf is wrong with these babysitters???:confused:

Originally posted by bullseye

where, when, and with who?

me

at my parent's house, when I was 14, with Mya who was my babysitter growing up, she was 18:hump:

When I was 9 the first girl that I think I poked wood over was my babysitter ( APRIL ) was her name... She also turned me onto my hair fetish... She had the most incredible smelling hair :drool:

Unfortunately... I never got a chance to sleep with her... At age 11 my mother no longer needed a babysitter for us. And April moved on... :(

Anyway I lost mine at 14 as well. Girls name was Danielle she was also 14. Place: the basement of my house. :D

good friends 18 year old sister...

she would always tell me i was cute...

one lucky summer day...

i'm walkin down the street...

i look at my friends house...

and there she is butt naked in the window...

i'm like damn...

its my lucky day...:bounce:

then she popps her head out the window and calls me up...

dammmmnnnn...

it is my lucky day...:bounce: :bounce:

this girl taught me some shit... oh my god...

i had sex every day for 1 month...

then she left for college...

it only took me almost a whole nutha year...

before i had sex again...

another friends older sister found out i could dance...

and started sneakin me into the clubs...

then it was all over...:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyme

30???

WTF IS GOING ON HERE??? LOL

she was hot and had a screw loose. I mean what 30 year old is into a pimply kid with glasses?

she was a hot brazillian chick. damn I wish my scanner was working I would show u

Originally posted by gabo

she was hot and had a screw loose. I mean what 30 year old is into a pimply kid with glasses?

she was a hot brazillian chick. damn I wish my scanner was working I would show u

I dont understand..is it a new thing for babysitters sleeping with the child and for MUCH older women banging a MUCH younger boy!?!?!

because if it is...I AM NEVER HIRING A BABYSITTER FOR MY KIDS lol and if I am...she'll be anywhere from 50 and up!!! haha

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyme

I dont understand..is it a new thing for babysitters sleeping with the child and for MUCH older women banging a MUCH younger boy!?!?!

because if it is...I AM NEVER HIRING A BABYSITTER FOR MY KIDS lol and if I am...she'll be anywhere from 50 and up!!! haha

noooooo, she wasnt my babysitter. I dated her for almost 2 years. we met at a nye party. she looked so young that she told me that she was 18... and I beleieved it, so did my family and friends.

Originally posted by gabo

noooooo, she wasnt my babysitter. I dated her for almost 2 years. we met at a nye party. she looked so young that she told me that she was 18... and I beleieved it, so did my family and friends.

She lied to you about being younger?????????

I just don't get it!! lol