Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Originally posted by innocentbadgrl

HOLA :D

Hola to you too muneca.

Here are some more drunk pics. These where taken this past Monday at tronic treatment. First pic is Me n Glowgirl and the other is Glowgirl, me, miss squid n our friend brian, he's on here but i dont know his name on here heh he.

alexdespina.JPG

desalsusbri.JPG

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Hola to you too muneca.

Here are some more drunk pics. These where taken this past Monday at tronic treatment. First pic is Me n Glowgirl and the other is Glowgirl, me, miss squid n our friend brian, he's on here but i dont know his name on here heh he.

alexdespina.JPG

desalsusbri.JPG

we were soooo trashed that night! Im surprised we look pretty normal!!! hhahahah

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

true....dancing and sweating it out if the key to NOT getting sick...and sobering up faster ;)

indeed, but its hard to do that when i am struck in awe by you n squid...i'm all like:jawdrop: what what and soooooooooki now that i totally forget to fuckin move, i should bring a blind fold or something. I blame my eternal drunkness on you both... i kid i kid.

I didnt drink last night at all though, YAY.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

indeed, but its hard to do that when i am struck in awe by you n squid...i'm all like:jawdrop: what what and soooooooooki now that i totally forget to fuckin move, i should bring a blind fold or something. I blame my eternal drunkness on you both... i kid i kid.

I didnt drink last night at all though, YAY.

awww. :)

yeah...you did good last night...not a sip of liquor!! :clap2: :clap2:

lol oh geez, thanks for the compliments guys. didnt know i looked good all drunk as a skunk and cant keep my eyes open, lol

oh ps, sabina im italian, irish, and czhech.(sp)

and josh, that guy was the security guard at this hotel i was staying at. all weekend he was telling me these hilarious stories about how he grew up with beanie segal :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ladyshady

lol oh geez, thanks for the compliments guys. didnt know i looked good all drunk as a skunk and cant keep my eyes open, lol

oh ps, sabina im italian, irish, and czhech.(sp)

and josh, that guy was the security guard at this hotel i was staying at. all weekend he was telling me these hilarious stories about how he grew up with beanie segal :laugh: :laugh:

hahahah yo I swear he looks like Beans cousin... He's even rockin Rockawear:laugh: