Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters New Years Eve...exit

BobG

Okay here it is...its true..everything is being put in place for this extravaganza. EXIT..one of new yorks largest venue's if not the largest and has one of the largest legal occupancies of any nightclub in new york is being transformed into something undescribable for new years eve..Exit as you know it, will not be EXIT...This night is totally produced by DEEPER REKORDS. The production on this event is nothing less than spectacular...this event is a minimum of 30 hours straight.. A night that promises to go down in nightclub history and you have a chance to be part of it..as more information is given to me..I will post it...but I will tell you this...advance tickets from only authorized ticket outlets will be sold for $40.00......trust me..you will be blown away with whats about to happen...stay tuned.....more info to follow...

bob g

Buy tickets at:

http://www.newyears.com/party.asp?id=325

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be the low point of JP's career. Exit is the worst club in the city. They have absolutely NO regard for their patrons i.e., groping at the door, telling clubbers DJs will be there when they are not there, and pulling all sorts of other scams. Not to mention, the sound system at Exit is probably one of the worst I've heard for a club that size.

Originally posted by BobG

EXIT as you know it will not be EXIT...trust me..you will be blown away with whats about to happen...stay tuned.....

bob g

Okay, as if we haven't heard that one before. :laugh::rolleyes:

Originally posted by dkny8

This has to be the low point of JP's career. Exit is the worst club in the city. They have absolutely NO regard for their patrons i.e., groping at the door, telling clubbers DJs will be there when they are not there, and pulling all sorts of other scams. Not to mention, the sound system at Exit is probably one of the worst I've heard for a club that size.

as long as JP is making his money (whatever it may be that night, 25-30k) he doesn't care..

Originally posted by oldtimer

as long as JP is making his money (whatever it may be that night, 25-30k) he doesn't care..

It's amazing, some people are never happy. JP spins at Sahara people bitch about club being too small and cover charge being too high. He says : "Ok, Sorry i'll make it up on NYE" So he picks the largest venue and apparently negotiates with Marvisi for a super low cover charge of $40 for his fans. How much does Exit usually charge for its NYE parties.? I agree the club has a bad rep, so they will do anything to bring in the crowd, but I'm sure they would jack up the price as well.

Originally posted by ultracrzy

It's amazing, some people are never happy. JP spins at Sahara people bitch about club being too small and cover charge being too high. He says : "Ok, Sorry i'll make it up on NYE" So he picks the largest venue and apparently negotiates with Marvisi for a super low cover charge of $40 for his fans. How much does Exit usually charge for its NYE parties.? I agree the club has a bad rep, so they will do anything to bring in the crowd, but I'm sure they would jack up the price as well.

yup i gotta agree..

i'm not even a fan, but the fact that he's gonna be at exit and the cover is only $40 means he came through on his promise (if he really did make one)...

Originally posted by dkny8

oh ye of little faith....

this is a one time event first off

JP for 40 bucks on NYE is great, past years its been no less than 80 at best

Changes are being made, HUGE changes, MASSIVE changes.

And im not a promoter, Im not working the event, im not spinning and Im not even going b/c i have other arrangements. BUT

just watch:eek:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

oh ye of little faith....

this is a one time event first off

JP for 40 bucks on NYE is great, past years its been no less than 80 at best

Changes are being made, HUGE changes, MASSIVE changes.

And im not a promoter, Im not working the event, im not spinning and Im not even going b/c i have other arrangements. BUT

just watch:eek:

gotta agree talked to so many people who aren't affliated with Exit what so ever and they said many changes are on the way for the better in this place wouldnt be too bad this great space shouldnt go to waste...my 2 cents

im actually not a big fan of jp at all but im sure exit is paying him a lot to spin bc they will probably make their money back and then some bc it's new years eve and everybody will be drinking.. on the other hand i wouldn't be surprised if exit pulled some shit and had some guy named jonathan peterz spin.. they are notorious for shit like that.. my friend went there once and lasgo was supposed to perform and instead lazgo performed.. not that that ruined the night at all but it's shady..

i drove 4 hours there once to see scot project and he didnt even spin.. exit is just sketchy im hoping this time they really turn shit around..

Originally posted by bombshell143

WHO WOULD GO TO SEE LASGO JUNK PERFORM ANYWAY LOLLLZZ...................

JP TOLD ME HIMSELF HE WILL BE AT EXIT ...610......LOLLLLL

LOLLZZZ honey... lasgo happens to be really talented and.. ok i really can't finish this joke... no my friends didnt go there to see lasgo... who really goes to see the performances anyway.. i don't mind the performances, because it's a good time to re-up on my long island iced teas

Originally posted by BobG

Okay here it is...its true..everything is being put in place for this extravaganza. EXIT..one of new yorks largest venue's if not the largest and has one of the largest legal occupancies of any nightclub in new york is being transformed into something undescribable for new years eve..Exit as you know it, will not be EXIT...This night is totally produced by DEEPER REKORDS. The production on this event is nothing less than spectacular...this event is a minimum of 30 hours straight.. A night that promises to go down in nightclub history and you have a chance to be part of it..as more information is given to me..I will post it...but I will tell you this...advance tickets from only authorized ticket outlets will be sold for $40.00......trust me..you will be blown away with whats about to happen...stay tuned.....more info to follow...

bob g

Bob - this is the best xmas gift i'll be gettin this year

I'll be there with bells on :D

Originally posted by aystar

this sounds great and all but the syestem at exit is terrable

i hope jp will bring in some extra amps and speakers

There was a post somewhere sayign that he is indeed bringing in his own sound guy, and he did that at Sahara as well, so it would only make sense.

Originally posted by berniec

There was a post somewhere sayign that he is indeed bringing in his own sound guy, and he did that at Sahara as well, so it would only make sense.

yea he's having his own sound guy check things out...

one thing to remember about exit (and this isnt an excuse for the shit sound system) BUT

The acoustics in that place suck, horribly. But im sure with about a month to go, they will find a way to make the place sound good.

My question is, if this is a guaranteed minimum 30 hour event, can i still come down on new years day around 6pm and walk in for 40 bucks?

cuz i would def do that so long as i dont drink myself into oblivion the nite before...:D

Mike