Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How To Set Up A 3 Some W/no Strings Attached

DJ DADDY DRE

I been fantasizing for a long time about having a menage-et-trois (3 some) with 2 exotic beautiful bi-sexual women for the longest time.....

I'm a pretty popular guy and all the hot babes I know aren't into that....

I've tried twice and just about got cursed out!!!

You can't plan these things out....they just never work

You just have to be lucky enough

The first and only one I had it was just one of those drunken nights

My best friend and I went to this club to meetup with this guy I was seeing at the time and some of his friends. I really don't remember how it was brought up but we were like "we are going home with you tonight" and we ended up all leaving together and we got back to his apt and one thing led to another and we were having a 3 some

But from people that I know that have tried to plan it, just never works out. Guess you just have to be luck :)

Best of luck

You can't plan these things out....they just never work

You just have to be lucky enough

The first and only one I had it was just one of those drunken nights

My best friend and I went to this club to meetup with this guy I was seeing at the time and some of his friends. I really don't remember how it was brought up but we were like "we are going home with you tonight" and we ended up all leaving together and we got back to his apt and one thing led to another and we were having a 3 some

But from people that I know that have tried to plan it, just never works out. Guess you just have to be luck :)

Best of luck

they can be planned to a point, but the rest just has to be lots of lust working between the poeple involved.....if its to be a good experience!!!!!!!!!!

if its one of those forced im feeling obligated cuz my bf/gf wants it so much...it will fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u see SBD were gonna get u one day....see its planned, the rest is up to pure attraction, and sexuality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):tongue::D

first you find girl #1. must already be bi and ready to go along with a no strings attached 3some. then you and girl #1 go out together and pick out girl #2. hopefully girl #1 is really hot so that will help your chances. once you find a ready and willing girl #2, give them both some ecstacy. foolproof plan, works every time :biggrin:

first you find girl #1. must already be bi and ready to go along with a no strings attached 3some. then you and girl #1 go out together and pick out girl #2. hopefully girl #1 is really hot so that will help your chances. once you find a ready and willing girl #2, give them both some ecstacy. foolproof plan, works every time :biggrin:

this can work .....especially if u sprinkle some coke in it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

also let girl #1 do most of the talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i find it is not something were you can say...this friday we are going to get her. however i think it is easier for girl #1 to agree and have guy hit on girl #2...no? most of the time guy will have the same taste in girls as girl #1......clubs and lounges are your best bet.

good luck! :3some:

this can work .....especially if u sprinkle some coke in it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

also let girl #1 do most of the talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coke counteracts E, so unless you want to kill the roll to get her coked (this isn't a good thing to do) I wouldn't think that'd be the best option.

Coke after rolling however..now thats nice :)..

me and my bf go out looking for women all the time. hehe. maybe we will find a nice one tonight. too bad i messed things up with my hot little girlfriend, i had a good thing going and i screwed it up bad. i really liked her too. i thought things were going to get more serious between us and it might interfere with me and my bf so i ended it.

me and my bf go out looking for women all the time. hehe. maybe we will find a nice one tonight. too bad i messed things up with my hot little girlfriend, i had a good thing going and i screwed it up bad. i really liked her too. i thought things were going to get more serious between us and it might interfere with me and my bf so i ended it.

:half:

well heres ot the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i agree with this post all your reps are now higher

the girls are the ones that have to work it out. usually easier if the girls already know each other, but not too well. Finding a random girl at a bar or club is hard work. At some point you have to convince a person you just met to come back to your house or hotel room to perform countless acts of pleasure. Without sounding like you have a woodchipper and you know how to use it.

Wow :woah:

Thanks for all the pointers.... only one thing tho...

All the bi-chicks I know are big, brawny and masculine or used to men!

Plus I've never tried X nor coke just lots of liquor & weed (hydro)!

By the way I was just in Miami like a month ago.

(Flew down to spin the after party for the World Cup Soccer Match Haiti vs. Jamaica@ Orange Bowl Stadium)

I met a few babes out there but they singin the same ol song.....:yuck:

Yeah, what if your girl is not really bi... she has only kissed a girl once or twice in her life, and that's it??? What are the chances???

Some good advice here, folks. Do you think it is easier if you already have a girlfriend, or if you have to snag both girls at once?