Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos

nycguy420

i think tattoes can be very sexy on the right person. on guys i like it around their (muscular) arms. on chicks....the lower back, below the bikini line, or neck. i have a tribal design on my lower back and i'm thinking of getting one behind my neck.

you can see the one on my back, and the tattoo behind my ear is covered by some hair, but you can see a lil blue if you really look for it

very hot, thats the right location, on the back of ur neck would be hot to. one of the best decisions i ever made was putting my tat at the base of my neck, hurt like a bitch, but watever.

I like them... certin things are hot tribals on the arm ( for guys) and back for girls is kinda played out though., and you gotta make sure the tatoo artist is good.. my friend got a tattoo last week and it looks horrible.. its a tattoo of lips on her hip bone.. but its like really detailed on one lip and like nothng on the other.. and they only outlined half of it... and besides going through all that she did to get it.. she regrets it now.

I like them... certin things are hot tribals on the arm ( for guys) and back for girls is kinda played out though., and you gotta make sure the tatoo artist is good.. my friend got a tattoo last week and it looks horrible.. its a tattoo of lips on her hip bone.. but its like really detailed on one lip and like nothng on the other.. and they only outlined half of it... and besides going through all that she did to get it.. she regrets it now.

my cousin got a tattoo in italy when she was 15, it was supposed to be this mythological character called a chimera which is a mix between like a lion and a goat, and she got it done so small it looks more like an amorphous animal cracker! i know she must regret it now- i don't mention it to her, but i can't help but laugh whenever i see that damn animal cracker tattooed on her lower back!

alot of fudged tattoos are easy to fix.

then again... some ain't...

but...

tell your friend to wait about 2 weeks from when she got her tattoo. find a good tattoo artist to reline and color it... the lines just may have to be thick er if the tattooist was a shaky fucker too...

spur of the moment tattoos usually suck...

always research your tattoo artist, look through his portfolio and talk to people he has tattoo'd. -i get all my business from word of mouth. friends tellin friends and whatever

blah blah... peace...

:bounce::bounce:

... peace...

...where do you work out of?......i need someone to design my last tattoo.....i had my first piece done at Lola's in bogota.....then one at Tattoo 46 in Dover........and the third at Dr Jules in Flagstaff, Arizona (not around any more).......no complaints on any of the work......but i want one more and i am also considering having two of them recolored/lined........

...it'll come to you......just dont wear those earings that stretch the holes out.....wtf is up with that?.......

i duno, im not in a rush to get anything done

im usually just sitting around and think.."hey i should get my eyeborw pierced"...then i just go out and do it lol

i dunno, not a fan of those holes, kinda grosses me out actually when i see them up close

took my eyebrow piercing out recently

just have my belly button done...and ears, but whatever

i like piercings a lot...i dont know what else i want to get done yet???

I wanted my eyebrow peirced when in H.S. but my mom said she would throw me out. lol

now I want a tat but I'm not in a rush... I want sumptin meaningful. I might just wait til I have kids.