Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning After Pill

ladyshady

The morning after pill...Lo-Ovral..............Has anyone here taken it? And did you ever experience any negative side effects?? Nausea, vomiting, change in menstrual cycle???

Ive taken it once and I didnt really experience anything out of the ordinary...I couldnt tell ya if it messed up my menstrual cycle cause mine is diff all the time so I wouldve never known the difference anyways...I did feel a atad uneasy but nothing too serious....

But....I do know girls that have taken it and it made them a week or two late and also they had a lil spotting after taking it. One girl got really sick...I guess its different with everyone and how your body is....

thats a birth cotrol pill but they make u take it in 2 or 3 a day for 3 days if u had sex unprotectedly, it may make u feel queezy

The morning after pill...Lo-Ovral..............Has anyone here taken it? And did you ever experience any negative side effects?? Nausea, vomiting, change in menstrual cycle???

i never understood the point of a morning after pill. the chances of getting preg are pretty slim unless you are ovulating. which means in the middle of your cycle. i have been takign the pill for a while and when i am not i am very careful with my BF. i guess i have just been lucky. i know people who have used the morning after pill and they have experienced heavy periods, spotting, cramps and all that kind of stuff.

sorry youre not feeling good. :(

I KNEW you were gonna reply with something like that.

Oh and since your inbox is full too (in regards to your siiiick pm to me)... just right click on the file and do a 'save target as'. Save them to your desktop or whatever. I dont know which of those are good, I havent listend to any yet. If you want a good set, find the thread in bump with the link to the 'king unique - september promo mix' in it. Thats good shit.

I KNEW you were gonna reply with something like that.

Oh and since your inbox is full too (in regards to your siiiick pm to me)... just right click on the file and do a 'save target as'. Save them to your desktop or whatever. I dont know which of those are good, I havent listend to any yet. If you want a good set, find the thread in bump with the link to the 'king unique - september promo mix' in it. Thats good shit.

:finger: