Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT @ Ikon October 29th

It's been rumored, but Danny just made it official on his board. And just one point I have to make, I swore I would never go back to Exit a couple of years ago, but having been there the last couple of months, it HAS changed with Godskitchen running things. Big props to Ray and the rest of the Godskitchen crew for doing some right FINALLY with that space. Hopefully Marvisi will see the light and let them oontinue to run things. Only complaint is the ridiculous drink prices, and I could do without the hiphop room.

* * FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29TH ------> BOOOOOOOO YOURSELF

I have said YES and will play for the first time ever at IKON, yes, IKON formerly known as Black, Exit and whatever the hell it was called before that? WHO CARES?

We're Gonna Have a Halloween Celebration in 2004 OUR WAY !

This is no longer the days of Exit and it is not Black either, etc..

So, you can all already Stop The Comparisons Now, Por Favor -------->

I visited my friend DJ Derrick Carter at IKON 2 weeks ago with Grant (DJ Kiwi) and the staff was EXTREMELY friendly. The sound was better than ever and I was quite impressed. There has been several changes and IKON is also now being co-hosted by the infamous party from the UK called God's Kitchen. With Ray Trosa as main promoter who will be also celebrating his birthday that weekend. It's sure to BE a Full On, "Halloween Decor Atmosphere" and fierce festivities with maybe even some surprises?

Remember ------> HALLOWEEN IS A THEME, SO PLEASE PARTICIPATE! ....

Stop staring at your screens and complaining about the scene! LOL

I am doing my best to give of myself and spread music around the city - and the patrons need to do their part in making it all happen too -

Because without all of YOU there is NO party!

<-------------- \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/---------------->

i BEEN TO iKON SAT . thE CLUB IS hOT. tHE MAIN FLOOR THEY RENOVATED IT BROUGHT IN NEW SOUNDSYSTEM AND LIGHTS. thEY MOVEDD THE dJ BOOTH OFF THE MAIN FLOOR AND OPENED UP THE DANCE PLACE. THERESA BIG STAGE AND DJ BOOTH IS UP FACING THE DANCE FLOOR.i SAW THE HIP HOP ROOM. THEY RENOVATED THE OUTDOOR ROOF TOP ITS AWSEMOM. i IDD NOT SEE THE HIP HOP ROOM YET THEY CLOSED IT OFF. thE NEW iKON IS HOT.thE PROMTER TEAM ONLY NEEDS TO BRING IN TOP DJ ON FRIDAYS. bRING IN THE GLOBAL dj AND HIGHEST PAID dJ AND tHE NUMBER ONE dJ TIESTO, AND OTHER TRANCE DJ FROM MIAMI WHO SPIN aT SPACE miami,oCAR G mURK BROTHERS,sASHA AND DIGWEED,AMAND VAN HELEN,pvd,pAUL okenfold. fRIDAY NIGHT MAKE IKON WITH ROTATING DJ FROM AORUND THE WORLD AND uS. sAT NIGHTS THEY SHOULD MAKE IKON nyc DEEP HOUSE,TRIBAL HOUSE PARTIES. hIRE nyC RESDIENT dJ YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY SOME OF THEM WORKED FOR KTU. ktu IS SCARED TO PLAY BRAND NEW HOUSE AND TRANCE MUSIC FROM THE CLUBS

I can't wait for this event, I haven't been back to that place since Junior's parties there, and I had a lot of fun numerous times there (though just as many scary times, i.e. taking my shoes off and being molested at the front door by their shady security) but things I hear are changing so we'll see :)

is DT playing all night?

at roxy howells stunk up the club til 4;30.

if we hv 2 wait around for DT to get on the decks theres other club options that night & halloween weekend.

Im a gigantic DT fan heard him scores of times & at his best hes the best us dj & maybe the best in the world but roxy w/howells was like $45 and howells ruined the night 7 the vibe with his-un-mixed techno.

howells can be brilliant in progg-tech-house-deep-melodic house styles but hes a terrible techno dj & i feel i wasted my $45 wanting to hear DT when instead howells plays for a F*cked up wrecke crowd.

hoping DT comes on like 11-12 midnight & plays a long set til 8 or whatevs

thanks for info

whats the problem? I work at 9am on sat and sun? Never stop me from goin out. I usually leave around 7am get to work and wash up and calm down until 9am.

Believe me, if I could I would. I work about 2 hours away, and I do shift work, so I'm working a 24 hour shift. That is going to be an awesome party, though.