Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you do for work?

crowina

unemployment isn't tax free. You aren't paying taxes on it while you get it, but come april the 15th, you bessa believe you gonna pay some taxes. But save at least 25% for when the man comes next year.

BTW, I am a soldier. I do nothing but waste your tax dollars.

Cool profession!

<<< Stunt Double for Janet Reno.

i am a designer for print advertisement... i have a studio with some video production people, we do everything from print to video. i work for myself & it is a lot more work than just going to a place from 9-5 but it also has the potential to become something much more. i swear my days never end.

i like it but in the words of daniella, WORK IS WORK. i enjoy the creative aspect but the tedious technical crap i can do without. there is no way out of it though, even if you get to the top, it is tedious to tell other people what to do.

i love my job so far but have only been there a month.

i am a project administrator for a huge design and construction company. my department covers all of the corporate building projects but i am supposed to be moving into the restaurant/retail niche at some point soon. basically my job is to support the project managers through all phases of each project they execute.

i love my job so far but have only been there a month.

i am a project administrator for a huge design and construction company. my department covers all of the corporate building projects but i am supposed to be moving into the restaurant/retail niche at some point soon. basically my job is to support the project managers through all phases of each project they execute.

project managers--------->:swallow:<--------ras supporting

have you always considered yourself a good salesmen? Do you like it?

When I was an intern, my president kept pressuring me to become a salesman..he said it was natural in me...

but not sure if I could make it into a full time job..

Thoughts? Opinions?

I'm in IT and I love it, but gradually there will be more competition for this job and the technology always changes so you are always in school.

But a salesperson has unlimited income potential and can get a job anywhere selling anything.

I do a lot but here it is in a nut shell.

I work for a company that services children, adolescents and adults with severe behavior disorders, autism, psychotic issues, Turrets syndrome, schizophrenia, etc. We take them out of psych institutes and prisons. I have worked here for almost 4 years. Started off as direct care and got promoted a bunch of times.

I am currently in the marketing/referrals department. I travel all over New England/New York and meet with Psych Directors, Probation/Parole Officers, Judges, parents, etc. and give them info about our program. I also recruit prospective students.