Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question-for guys-- I someone that is not into bj's

nyckitty69

isn't that odd?

he just doesn't care for them, he would rather fuck a girl.

what's up w/ that?

most guys i know would do anything to get a bj,

I don't understand.

??????????????????? any thoughts?

In your title, you missed a word. Did you mean to say you met someone, or you know someone who is not into blowjobs? I can't imagine not enjoying getting blowjobs, unless it is a power thing. Some of us prefer to be only on top when we have sex, to be in control all of the time (not me, I love it on the top and the bottom). It could be that your boyfriend only wants to have sex and not get blowjobs, to always be "the one on top" and be in control of the action all of the time. He can't lay back and receive the pleasure, he has to be the one in charge of giving and getting it. Just a guess. :hat:

you think so?

from my experience, when a guy is afraid of that, they usually tell me up front 'don't use your teeth' or will stop me if they feel them.

a few bad experiences shouldn't let them give up bj's all together.

...it still seems very odd but thanx for the input.

any other thoughts?

Hes scared you could bite his dick off and chew it. happened to me once.

sorry, I meant "I know a person" thanx

your explanation seems to be more logical.

I always thought that as long as a guy comes, he doesn't care how he gets it. is that not true?

sorry for these silly questions,

i'm not a guy so I don't know what goes on in a guy's mind hence the questions

thanx slickslider

In your title, you missed a word. Did you mean to say you met someone, or you know someone who is not into blowjobs? I can't imagine not enjoying getting blowjobs, unless it is a power thing. Some of us prefer to be only on top when we have sex, to be in control all of the time (not me, I love it on the top and the bottom). It could be that your boyfriend only wants to have sex and not get blowjobs, to always be "the one on top" and be in control of the action all of the time. He can't lay back and receive the pleasure, he has to be the one in charge of giving and getting it. Just a guess. :hat:

you think so?

from my experience, when a guy is afraid of that, they usually tell me up front 'don't use your teeth' or will stop me if they feel them.

a few bad experiences shouldn't let them give up bj's all together.

...it still seems very odd but thanx for the input.

any other thoughts?

how old is he?? it could be a young anxiety thing...

sorry, I meant "I know a person" thanx

your explanation seems to be more logical.

I always thought that as long as a guy comes, he doesn't care how he gets it. is that not true?

sorry for these silly questions,

i'm not a guy so I don't know what goes on in a guy's mind hence the questions

thanx slickslider

Not exactly, the orgasm isn't all that we care about. A handjob can give us an orgasm but it in no way feels as incredible leading up to the orgasm as sex or a blowjob does. And from my experience the more pleasure you feel leading up to the orgasm, the more powerful the orgasm is. I'd sure prefer to have one blowjob or sex than 3 or 4 handjobs.

not to be rude, but maybe you arent good at it? (not saying you are or arent, just bringing up a possibility)

it could be that you're a little unskilled and rather than tell you and teach you to be better (maybe from fear of offending you) he just wants to fuck you instead.

and if it is a control thing, so long as you dont mind it, put his hands on your head and let him know to guide you (using your hands on top of his to sort of push your own head would give him the idea)

personally, i like a BJ about as much as i like sex. A GOOD BJ on the other hand...

a handjob just doesnt cut it, a hand is generally too rough to be saitisfying (the buildup to the orgasm makes a difference, and though the stimulation from a hand can get me off, it just isnt the same)

a pussy, on the other hand is very soft and wet and warm.

a mouth is warm, wet, soft, and a bit rough at the same time, and allows a bit more control/stimulation (a tongue is a bit rougher, and a lot more mobile than any part of any pussy)

Guest gabo

I lovvvvvve a good blowjob, who wouldnt. but what I think about as I am gewtting the blowjob is eating her pussy. I might enjoy eating her alittle more.

nyc -

There is a simple answer to your question. If the guy means (and is telling the truth) that he doesnt ever like bjs in general, he's f@ked up. Loose him.

If he tells you that he likes them, just not from you, then next time when you go down on him, say "baby, tell me if this is how you like it, I wanta do this right for you." If he wont tell you, loose dude.

... as the expression goes, you have to communicate in bed. No one wants fck a mime.

if you don't cum the girl gets wore out and wonders whats wrong with her, etc...

hey, that happens 2 me 2, it's not too hard to make he understand so she knows it's not her

but i still love blowjobs, specially on top of her, havin her head on a pillow and i can have my hands under that pillow and fuck... :drool:

ahh, thats good, merry christmass 2 you all :love:

There are times when I don't want a BJ I just want to fuck and there are times I want my dick sucked

Yes the pussy does feel better but every guy at least LOVES to see a girl sucking his dick even if it dosen't feel as good as fucking.

But for him to say he dosen't like blowjobs EVER is absured. There is something he is not telling you.

Not that odd, I like a great blow job but personally not many girls give em that great, sure its good to get sucked off but sometimes these girls try so damn hard to make us bust a nut, it's just not happening. Unless she can suck some mean cock I rather eat her pussy or fuck her at my own pace.

well everyone has offered possibilities...

i think he probably just hasnt gotten off from a blow job or something so he finds them pointless. kind of like me with getting eaten out. it is OK but it doesnt bring me over the edge, not because it cant because people dont know what the fuck they are doing. my adivce to you is do it as foreplay and maybe you can show him how good it can be. if you are no good, he will be even more against them though. ahah. i wouldnt mind dating a guy who didnt like blowjobs, as long as he didnt mind pleasing me. ;)

guys, you are missing the most obvious possibility.

oldest trick in the book.

he pretends he doesn´t like them so she jumps on the challenge to prove him wrong and that he in fact does like them and she does give good head.

this is basic "turning your girl into your personal whore 101".

that would be a catchy booktitle no? maybe i should write an ebook haha ;)

guys, you are missing the most obvious possibility.

oldest trick in the book.

he pretends he doesn´t like them so she jumps on the challenge to prove him wrong and that he in fact does like them and she does give good head.

this is basic "turning your girl into your personal whore 101".

that would be a catchy booktitle no? maybe i should write an ebook haha ;)

very true, lord knows i've done that before, the less interest you show the more skankked out they get on yo shit

Guest gabo
^good point

i never heard of a guy not liking BJ's before...

I lovvvve blowjobs... but when I am getting them I and thinking of having her sit on my face.

btw Ive dated many women who werent into getting eaten out.