Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the guy in this pic looking at?

weyes

i think this picture is hilarious ('cause i know the people in it) but it could mean all kinds of different things, depending on what the guy is looking at. i was gonna give it to the filipina girl for her birthday 'cause the guy is her boyfriend and i thought he was looking at her ass, but a co-worker said he thought the bf was looking at the white girl's boobs and my manager agreed, so that wouldn't be as good...

what do you guys think he was looking at?

47b5dd36b3127cce90ecea26645400000016108EZNWbJyzaK

i think this picture is hilarious ('cause i know the people in it) but it could mean all kinds of different things, depending on what the guy is looking at. i was gonna give it to the filipina girl for her birthday 'cause the guy is her boyfriend and i thought he was looking at her ass, but a co-worker said he thought the bf was looking at the white girl's boobs and my manager agreed, so that wouldn't be as good...

He's probably thinking why am I with these ugly bitches......

:spam:

wtf how can you know these people in this picture? (and let everyone know it in addition!!)

i for one would not hang

a) with ugly and fat bitches

B) desperate guys that ogle FUCKING FAT CHICKS!!

wtf is wrong with you??

LMAO good question, and who cares what he's looking at b/c like Le Fem said those bitches are ugly! Shit like that would make a brotha go blind.

he is definitely not looking at his girlfriend... :bounce:

he could be looking at the chair...and how strong it is???

umm, her shoulder????, maybe he is thinking "damn, im so drunk i would love to rest my head on her shoulder" . ???? i dunno

umm, her shoulder????, maybe he is thinking "damn, im so drunk i would love to rest my head on her shoulder" . ???? i dunno

he´s drinking water ms. private investigator

so either he´s fucked up on drugs or a health "i don´t drink" freak, i´d bet my money the latter.