Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you Hear? RAPE at Coral Room!!

It was on the news last night that a girl, perhaps underage, was RAPED inside the Coral Room on Satuday Night. What makes it worse was that an employee of the club, allegedly the bathroom attendant, was the one who pulled her into a stall and raped her.

Nice place that Coral Room. I went there once and knew something shady was going on. It felt like there was no security and anything goes. I even warned people in a thread titled "the officially worst club in NY is.."

:mad: I feel so sorry for that poor girl and I hope she sues the shit out of them, the attendant, the landlord and anyone else she can.

Sick people in this world.

It was on the news last night that a girl, perhaps underage, was RAPED inside the Coral Room on Satuday Night. What makes it worse was that an employee of the club, allegedly the bathroom attendant, was the one who pulled her into a stall and raped her.

Nice place that Coral Room. I went there once and knew something shady was going on. It felt like there was no security and anything goes. I even warned people in a thread titled "the officially worst club in NY is.."

:mad: I feel so sorry for that poor girl and I hope she sues the shit out of them, the attendant, the landlord and anyone else she can.

Sick people in this world.

I could be mistaken but didn't a waitress get raped there also last year?

It's bullshit, girl got in with Fake ID, got in a fight with the bathroom attendant when caught snorting, THEN cried rape

wow, that is horrible if that is true...it definitely does seem more believable considering how crowded most bathrooms are. Rape is such a shady thing.

wow, that is horrible if that is true...it definitely does seem more believable considering how crowded most bathrooms are. Rape is such a shady thing.

Yea, that's ridiculous. Most bathroom attendants are like 5'2/130 lbs/malnourished illegals anyhow.

It was on Fox 5 news last night. I didnt make it up and Im not "hating" on anyone. I cant verify the source of a newscast on local TV but, it was broadcast on the 10PM news and is most likely in the paper today.

You gotta be some kind of sicko to cry rape because your man got thrown out. In fact, even a brain dead coke head would have to know that police would get involved and if shes lying she will be the one thrown in jail.

The alledged bathroom attendant (not bouncer according to fox 5) was named Moulaye Diakite, a nigerian native.

The article mentions "brutally raped" and I have no idea how someone could get brutally raped without sustaining injury of some kind that is not self inflicted.

Sure the club will deny it as will the clubs lawyers, have you ever seen one NOT deny it? I dont know if its true or not, but its in the news. Just like a murder or an assalt, if its in the news it "happened". We cant do testimony backround checks on all stories.

Personally I bleieve something happened and we will know in short time if the Police proceed agains the club or against the victim.

See the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/05-17-2005/news/story/310189p-265430c.html

oh a black guy???? he's definitely guilty

if it's a white chick complaing, she's just trying to get paid! they usually do pick a black/latino man as easy bate, especially if they are in trouble. but things don't seem to be going their way these days....i.e - kobe bryant

it's one thing trying to get paid from kobe bryant and another from a kenyan bathroom attendant.

if it's a white chick complaing, she's just trying to get paid! they usually do pick a black/latino man as easy bate, especially if they are in trouble. but things don't seem to be going their way these days....i.e - kobe bryant

well i happened to about to walk in the place around 1:30am to find out that theres a zoo outside of the place, with girls crying and screaming, it turns out to be that i know this girls friend who was there and told me that this really did happen, i wouldn't see why these girls and guys they were with would lie, the girl is pressing charges and the guy was arrested, whats funny is that there was no male companion who was kicked out of the place they all ran outside after they learned that this happened to the young girl, Also, I was there when the guy asked for his name and address after they found out that she got raped supposedly.

not the type of girls who would make up a lie like this nor no reason to, anyways i saw cops and ambulances pull up and realized this place is screwed and went around the corner to crobar

well i happened to about to walk in the place around 1:30am to find out that theres a zoo outside of the place, with girls crying and screaming, it turns out to be that i know this girls friend who was there and told me that this really did happen, i wouldn't see why these girls and guys they were with would lie, the girl is pressing charges and the guy was arrested, whats funny is that there was no male companion who was kicked out of the place they all ran outside after they learned that this happened to the young girl, Also, I was there when the guy asked for his name and address after they found out that she got raped supposedly.

not the type of girls who would make up a lie like this nor no reason to, anyways i saw cops and ambulances pull up and realized this place is screwed and went around the corner to crobar

we'll find out what really happened when the alleged crime is reinacted on SVU

Yea, that's ridiculous. Most bathroom attendants are like 5'2/130 lbs/malnourished illegals anyhow.

That's a fucked up thing to say... these people work theirs asses off for our chump change... i think they deserve a little more respect. Bathroom attendants saved or helped many people out there.. for you to call them "marlnourished illegals" shows the extent your prejudice and ignorance.. you better pray that you don't need one one day.