Star Wars Ep. III....review?

djcarlosf

of course , amazing special effects

YODA IS GOD!!!

aniken'darth actor SUCKED!!!! keanu reeves would have done the same

slightly unbelievable "turning"

killer special effects

godfather kinda scene

chewbacaville was cool chewbaca was in the house!!

r2d2 in the house!! c3po in the house

I swear I saw the millenium falcon in the first scene

r2d2 kickin' ass

amazing special effects

it puts in all together in the first hour so it kinda stretches what you know is gonna happen

cocky YODA was great

Yo Jimmy Smits was in this one, pretty trippy

darth had a line that reminded me of our "uh hum" wonderful president

My review:

Lotsa geeks and full grown up nerds in line, in full costume,

playing "battle to the end", with their toy lightsabers and

"I AM A JEDI KNIGHT" cries throughout the line.

Another nerd was telling his Obi Wan Kanobi wannabe friend,

that he'd rather sit thru this, than go out with chicks, and asked

if he could possibly hold his hand, when the movie first came on,

because he "felt the positive strenght of the force" was too much.

Nerds. :D

Yoda kicked ass.

Chewie was cool.

All the Skywalkers are fags.

There were a lot of pretty fights and colorful creatures and a lot of bullshit really. The chemistry between characters is the same as the epiodes 1 and 2: CRAP

I was watching Empire Strikes Back and just hearing the dialogues between Han and Chewie or Leia and Han......it's fucking funny......There is no humor in any of these first episodes.

Towards the end of the film the ships and special effects were toned down to tie in better with episode 4 (1977 special effects). So you see the stupid knobs on Vader's outfit; you see the old school control panels of the insides of the space craft....shit like that....

The movie works as far as the story tying in but still is no match for the original 3 episosodes. It was lackluster. Nothing was impressive.

And what is it with this training that Obiwan gets from his dead mentor Qua-gon Jin on Tatooine? That was a loose end that doesn't appear in any of the latter episodes......it was cool.......but that's all you hear about it.....

I'm starting to think that without Harrison Ford, even the first three would have sucked......

But I guess it was alright. I have to go see it again today with my little brother......

oh and here is some Star Wars trivia:

Sam Jackson is the only Jedi with a purple light saber with an inscription on the handle that says "BMF"....that stands for BAD MOTHER FUCKER

My review:

Lotsa geeks and full grown up nerds in line, in full costume,

playing "battle to the end", with their toy lightsabers and

"I AM A JEDI KNIGHT" cries throughout the line.

Another nerd was telling his Obi Wan Kanobi wannabe friend,

that he'd rather sit thru this, than go out with chicks, and asked

if he could possibly hold his hand, when the movie first came on,

because he "felt the positive strenght of the force" was too much.

Nerds. :D

Just tell me they were :ghey: Vic. Can these people be that fanatic? That's why I don't go to see these movies at the theater. I just wait till they come out DVD or HBO. Trekkies and Star War fans are all freaks

Yoda kicked ass.

Chewie was cool.

All the Skywalkers are fags.And what is it with this training that Obiwan gets from his dead mentor Qua-gon Jin on Tatooine? That was a loose end that doesn't appear in any of the latter episodes......it was cool.......but that's all you hear about it.....

Remember how when Obi-Wan died he came back as a ghosty thing? Or talked to Luke in his head. That's what they were talking about. Qui-Gon managed to find a way to use the LIGHT side of the Force to beat death. Whereas Anakin the doofus spent half the movie trying to figure out how to use the Dark Side to do it, and actually ended up causing the death that he was trying to stop.

They should just make movies about Qui-Gon in his prime as a real Jedi. The only reason that he died in the first place is because they foisted that idiot Obi-Wan on him. The whole downfall of the Republic is Obi-Wan's fault.

They spend so much money on special sound effects for their space gadgets. Hasn't anyone told them that there is no medium through which sound can travel in space? :confused:

Here's some new technology that allows me to send a message

thru cyberspace directly to you......

STFU payaso griego! :finger::bounce:

They spend so much money on special sound effects for their space gadgets. Hasn't anyone told them that there is no medium through which sound can travel in space? :confused:

to be honest with you, i thought the same thing since episode 4...

but oh well :)

Funny you mentioned it, well, let me tell you...sound travels in waves like light or heat does, but unlike them, sound travels by making molecules vibrate. So, in order for sound to travel, there has to be something with molecules for it to travel through. On Earth, sound travels to your ears by vibrating air molecules. In deep space, the large empty areas between stars and planets, there are no molecules to vibrate. There is no sound there.

As a matter of fact Philipio, I drew a little graphic to support my theory, check it out!

sound.gif

:funny:

There are no crowds, guys. I went today again with my little brother and the theater was half full.

And quit bitching about Obi-Wan. He's the man. He's fought against all the bad-asses and still has survived.

He fucked up the Emperor pretty bad....fucked up the stupid robot droid leader......chopped off Vader's legs and left him in lava....

Obi-wan is a bad-ass......you're nuts.....

There are no crowds, guys. I went today again with my little brother and the theater was half full.

And quit bitching about Obi-Wan. He's the man. He's fought against all the bad-asses and still has survived.

He fucked up the Emperor pretty bad....fucked up the stupid robot droid leader......chopped off Vader's legs and left him in lava....

Obi-wan is a bad-ass......you're nuts.....

obi wan rox the box