Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calderone @ Crobar $70!!!

(Gay) Pride events have always been very expensive. People generally save up to go out at these times. The parties that Victor had at Hammerstein (Caligula 2001, Provocateur 2002 and Jungle 2003) I think were up in the $100 range at the door.

Victor's Hammerstein party was an event!

This one here is a RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!! :gang:

I can go & hear him next month at Crobar for $20.

What's the attraction for this party here? Some funky light bulbs??? :vomit2:

amen dude.. ill hear him next month for 20 also

don't you guys get flyers? before 6/15 it was $40--expensive, but not bad compared to other "superstar" djs and a fucking bargain for pride weekend.

If it was cheaper it would be flooded with out of town queens.

I wanted to go to this party to not only hear Victor but Superchumbo as well who plays the nuttiest fkin tribal.....I dont hate on any race, sexual preference etc but I was wondering if this party was really really gay like I hear or could you find a few ladies within the crowd? thanks

matt

I wanted to go to this party to not only hear Victor but Superchumbo as well who plays the nuttiest fkin tribal.....I dont hate on any race, sexual preference etc but I was wondering if this party was really really gay like I hear or could you find a few ladies within the crowd? thanks

matt

u'll prob find a few ladies.. i've been to a few calderone parties, and although it is mostly gay there are girls in the crowd too.

No worries, Crobar will be 80% straight that night. I talked to a lot of my gay friends and they only will go there for Alegria on Sunday. They all do Roxy and Peter @ Spirit on Saturday.

Gay people want to go to a Gay party for Gay Pride and not to a straight club where "gays" are accepted.

Do you really believe 4000 straight people will stay away from Crobar this Saturday because Victor is spinning? (this is not an afterhours, its a regular night) Half of the crowd doesn't even care who's the deejay, they just go to get hammered and pick upsome hot chicks. :beer:

I'll post here what I posted in the other thread...

As was mentioned above, tickets were $45.00 until June 16th and are $60.00 until the 25th. You only have to pay $70 the night of the event. Last year had the same price scheme and we sold out before the price even hit $70.00 and we had to ask people to either wait, or come back later since we were at capacity. And last year we didn't even have Tom Stephan with Victor.

This party will be going on till 10am, it is a special event, and has a special price. And to anyone who has been to one of Victor's EVOLVE parties this year, expect this to be much much more insane. Victor goes all out for Pride.

And as I have said before. I don't need to schill for my club. I'm the IT admin, not a promoter, I'll tell you how it is and basically that's it. Come and enjoy or go someplace else, that's what kicks ass about NY so many choices.

No you really believe 4000 straight people will stay away from Crobar this Saturday because Victor is spinning? (this is not an afterhours, its a regular night) Half of the crowd doesn't even care who's the deejay, they just go to get hammered and pick upsome hot chicks. :beer:

but do you think they're gonna be ok paying $70

i think the crowd will be a good mix (as it should) but more gay than not. besides, there are many gay people that really enjoy Victor's music and parties and have no desire to go to Roxy/Spirit.