Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul van Dyk @ Central Park, Sat 8/20

Paul Van Dyk's set is from 6-10 so I'm guessing he will be spinning at Space around 2am however someone told me he's spinning at Space Fridaynight/early Sat morn. then heading to NYC so that might be what he is doing. Can anyone confirm?

man ... i wanna know where u guys get these stupid ideas?

First of all, wouldn't the booking date be aug 19th if he'd play Friday night @ Space..... and second it says it on his website WITH time for Friday aug 19th @

DC

Nation

settime: 00:00 - 04:00 AM.........

Just think about it... if he would play in DC Friday night then catch a plane to Miami to play at Space Saturday morning and then come up to NY ..... when is he gonna get some sleep??????

So therefor...... Aug 20th Saturday NYC 6pm-10pm and after that Miami......makes sense, doesn't it????? oh my..... :itsok:

man ... i wanna know where u guys get these stupid ideas?

First of all, wouldn't the booking date be aug 19th if he'd play Friday night @ Space..... and second it says it on his website WITH time for Friday aug 19th @

DC

Nation

settime: 00:00 - 04:00 AM.........

Just think about it... if he would play in DC Friday night then catch a plane to Miami to play at Space Saturday morning and then come up to NY ..... when is he gonna get some sleep??????

So therefor...... Aug 20th Saturday NYC 6pm-10pm and after that Miami......makes sense, doesn't it????? oh my..... :itsok:

Yeah when you put it that way you are totally right but my idea may have been stupid and a long shot but it was only because I thought maybe somehow someway he would have the afterparty in NYC...guess we all can't have what we want :shake:

Yeah when you put it that way you are totally right but my idea may have been stupid and a long shot but it was only because I thought maybe somehow someway he would have the afterparty in NYC...guess we all can't have what we want :shake:

I know what you mean .. i was hoping myself to have a repeat from last year ( even with the rain ).But at least it will be at Central Park and not in a club, where you probably won't have any room to move whatsoever. The vibe will be different. I love outdoor events, there's not enough events of that kind around here . Unlike Europe where there's an outdoor festival in the summer almost every freaking weekend somewhere.

:hat:

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is rather comical, we've got some guys so high they think they can get from NY to Miami in under 2 hrs... I don't care if you're running the from the back of the plane to the front in midflight, you ain't getting there in an hour and 45 minutes...

then again if you're on the SR-71 blackbird you might.

And hope it rains? Actually a friend of mine was thinkin of flyin from LA to see PVD in NY, but I told him it rains every other freakin day here, on top of that it'll only be 95 and humid as fu<k... So he decided against it...

he chose wisely.

pvd is and has been my favorite dj for 7 years. that being said, it is ridiculously lame that he is using nyc as an "appetizer" to his set in miami. this shows nyc no respect, and leaves the possibility for him to spin a half ass set at central park. totally lame pvd-nyc made you, and you should give us our due respect.

pvd is and has been my favorite dj for 7 years. that being said, it is ridiculously lame that he is using nyc as an "appetizer" to his set in miami. this shows nyc no respect, and leaves the possibility for him to spin a half ass set at central park. totally lame pvd-nyc made you, and you should give us our due respect.

Uh, actually I think he is paying his respects, to the correct city I might add. The city that holds Ultra & the WMC, and has a club (that doesn't close or change its name 7000 times) that goes all night and day with a 24 hr liquor license.

You def gotta give Space some respect - I live in NYC but I've been there many times during WMC and it was hot... Not sure how it is otherwise though but I would guess its alright...

Also, I am throwing a FREE breaks party in the East Village after PVD on 8/20. If you need a place to let loose come check it out...

REDLINE w. FINE CUT BODIES - Saturday 8/20 @ Scenic NYC

post-5-1122613420.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And just so u know, Miami is only a 1&1/2 hour flight so if he is planning on closing out space that nite it is def do-able..

You should open an airline, you'd make a killing. You would be the only person who could do it in under 2.5 hours.

Last week I flew on Delta/Song

FLL - LGA

2 Hours 17 Minutes :hoparound:hoparound

Pretty impressive. All of Song's flights estimate a 3 hour flight give or take a minute or two.

Secondly, top speed for most of the aircrafts used to fly this distance is around 550 mph, which calculates by distance to 2 hours 22 minutes at top speed. (which we all know a jet doesn't do, especially with landing patterns)

Math doesn't lie, but people do.

You def gotta give Space some respect - I live in NYC but I've been there many times during WMC and it was hot... Not sure how it is otherwise though but I would guess its alright...

Also, I am throwing a FREE breaks party in the East Village after PVD on 8/20. If you need a place to let loose come check it out...

REDLINE w. FINE CUT BODIES - Saturday 8/20 @ Scenic NYC

:bounce: I'll be there, gotta show the breaks some love!

Pretty impressive. All of Song's flights estimate a 3 hour flight give or take a minute or two.

Secondly, top speed for most of the aircrafts used to fly this distance is around 550 mph, which calculates by distance to 2 hours 22 minutes at top speed. (which we all know a jet doesn't do, especially with landing patterns)

Math doesn't lie, but people do.

Thanks for the detailed information.

Math does not lie, but you need to plug all factors into the equation to get the right answer.

Ever heard of tail-winds??

Anyway, PVD Rocks!!!!

I wish I was here to see him.

Have Fun!!!

--------------------------------------------