Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha New York?

what the flyer say?

maybe its the SF building?

there's not any open spaces on the west side highway right now, That falls in the right zoning area...

Not anything with 1000+ capacity anyway,

SF, and the 32nd Street building, but im sure The people Behind disco are doing the old SF building..

Not sure yo

theres a huge spot on the west side highway by me in the 50s.,. rockrose built it about 2 years ago, and it sbeen just sitting there.,.

as far as the old sosund factory goes, i think thats a whole different project.,. i was under the impression that pacha's an intl club, so wouldnt a pacha new york be under the same owners

i've heard that it will be the SF building and the name Pacha is not trademarked. so these people who have nothing to do with pacha in ibiza, can still use the name

i thought the same thing ...about intenational trademark..but was told I was wrong...

so who knows..

all i knwo is that it will be called PACHA NYC ...

i've heard that it will be the SF building and the name Pacha is not trademarked. so these people who have nothing to do with pacha in ibiza, can still use the name

thats what i heard... the old factory building, but not the pacha franchise... probably people just trying to make money off the pacha name... kinda lame if you ask me but whatever... we shall see...

No, the Pacha coming to NYC is associated w/ the international clubbing brand of the same name, including the flagship Ibiza location.

Been to Pacha in Ibiza twice, and was very impressed. They have a great vibe, soundsystem, and a beautiful crowd. Very excited for this.

No, the Pacha coming to NYC is associated w/ the international clubbing brand of the same name, including the flagship Ibiza location.

Been to Pacha in Ibiza twice, and was very impressed. They have a great vibe, soundsystem, and a beautiful crowd. Very excited for this.

Pacha Ibiza is the best club I have been to, and the one in London isn't too shabby neither. I just hope if they do bring it here, they do the name justice and doesn't turn into a horrible big room space with poor djs.