Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That meetup looks like fun.... jon gets blasted, prolly skims on the bill... then there is a fight among the CP people on who has to watch him and make sure hes makes it home, even tho everyone is thinkin of going through his pockets and giving the cab driver money and sending him on his way... Someone actually did go through his pockets only to find lint, one 1/2 eaten breath strip and a phone number from a djjon groupie. so someone has to drive this drunk dood home with piss on his pants, so they'd have to get a blanket outta the trunk and lay him down in the back, with that horrible safari shirt on might I add.. The whole way home there will be shouts, grunts and vauge refrences to being the club king of nyc, all while his wrangler low cuts are doused in sam adams light filled piss squirts... Get the dood home, now the waterfall of piss has made its way into his rockford walking oxfords and sounds like he may have sharted while he powerfully yelled, "I own CP", and hopefully some rubber sheets..

That meetup looks like fun.... jon gets blasted, prolly skims on the bill... then there is a fight among the CP people on who has to watch him and make sure hes makes it home, even tho everyone is thinkin of going through his pockets and giving the cab driver money and sending him on his way... Someone actually did go through his pockets only to find lint, one 1/2 eaten breath strip and a phone number from a djjon groupie. so someone has to drive this drunk dood home with piss on his pants, so they'd have to get a blanket outta the trunk and lay him down in the back, with that horrible safari shirt on might I add.. The whole way home there will be shouts, grunts and vauge refrences to being the club king of nyc, all while his wrangler low cuts are doused in sam adams light filled piss squirts... Get the dood home, now the waterfall of piss has made its way into his rockford walking oxfords and sounds like he may have sharted while he powerfully yelled, "I own CP", and hopefully some rubber sheets..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bowdown:

oh it is so easy to own these chumps!

i don't know jon, so this is nothing against him at all, but this rant is one of the funniest things i've read in a longassed time :rofl: !!!

just got done readin this....gotta admit, def. funny as hell