Clubplanet Nightlife Community

changing of the guard...

dgmodel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its time for new mods... only way to solve all the problems is to get rid of the current problems... so, what say you??? nominate two new ppl and leave it at that... two mods for the forum is more than enough... so lets have it....

good idea paella

obviously some people can handle a little power without abusing it...

So right now we have:

iamme

solbeam

dgmodel

gotmilk

So you think all four should step down and we can re-vote two people in?

I guess we can do that. I don't have a problem with the mods, its just when they move stuff - like Random Thoughts - when they don't need to. I mean thats ridiculas. That thread rocked.. it had soooo many posts...

coulda sworn you said you were leaving too..

i did i was gone for a while... couldve sworn you said you were leaving too? thats the only reason i came back...

So right now we have:

iamme

solbeam

dgmodel

gotmilk

So you think all four should step down and we can re-vote two people in?

I guess we can do that. I don't have a problem with the mods, its just when they move stuff - like Random Thoughts - when they don't need to. I mean thats ridiculas. That thread rocked.. it had soooo many posts...

yeah all four step down... solbeam doesnt post, iamme is rarely here, and its only fair that both ante and i step down.

not a chance..

this simple problem will stop when dgmodel stops moving posts..

thats it.

waaah waaaaah~! dont take away my internet powers... how will i be a level 8 dungeon master if im not a mod... waaah... give it up...

if only two, i'd pick iamme and solbeam..

thats fine with me...

i did i was gone for a while... couldve sworn you said you were leaving too? thats the only reason i came back...

yeah all four step down... solbeam doesnt post, iamme is rarely here, and its only fair that both ante and i step down.

waaah waaaaah~! dont take away my internet powers... how will i be a level 8 dungeon master if im not a mod... waaah... give it up...

why should anyone step down when you are the one moving posts? you are trying to make this into a huge problem when in fact you are the only problem.

why should anyone step down when you are the one moving posts? you are trying to make this into a huge problem when in fact you are the only problem.

whats the big deal... its a moderator position on a board... i thought its only the internet? its not like chicks dig mods... or dudes in your case... why are you crying? it means nothing... im willing to step down and have the board vote on who the new mods will be... its only fair... youre saying youre against democracy??? let the board decide who will be the two mods.

remember when he quit and dave took away his mod powers? the kid is like a heroin fiend...he was back on the horsey in 3 weeks time...

"c'mon dave leme get them shits back i neeeed it man im all fucked up mannn"

dude that was like 4 years ago..

lets think back at what you were doing at the time? hanging out with bigpoppanils and the roxystage crew :laugh: dont make me laugh..

i know dgmodel is your friend outside the board, but i wonder how much you would support him if he didnt cook for you or play cards with you..

:rolleyes:

whats the big deal... its a moderator position on a board... i thought its only the internet? its not like chicks dig mods... or dudes in your case... why are you crying? it means nothing... im willing to step down and have the board vote on who the new mods will be... its only fair... youre saying youre against democracy??? let the board decide who will be the two mods.
not crying at all.. its the principle..

dont liken this to politics now..

just stop moving posts.. very easy

i never hung out w/the roxy stage crew thank you very much...i hung out with marisa who i still hang out with today..

and ur the whiniest little girl on this board

i mean..u actually PM'd DaVe crying about Marko moving threads..what a bitch move...like CP is a job or something...like Marko is blocking ur way up the career ladder..

btw this isnt about me n marko being friends..marko is a douche for moving all those threads yday..and he does act like a tempermental 8 yr old off his riddellin...but u manage to top his shit every day