Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Fuck all that noise, I'll let everyone know that the world is a better place without that fucking tool.

Yes we know that. Reference: Location.

someone you have probably wished death on has a heart attack; should you look sad, shocked, or unconcerned when hearing the news?

...unconcerned......if u are unaffected by the loss of them why act like u care..

Fuck all that noise, I'll let everyone know that the world is a better place without that fucking tool.
:aright:
...unconcerned......if u are unaffected by the loss of them why act like u care..
well, they got me to second guess myself. i had to go to a function this morning and didn't get a chance to sleep beforehand, and was thinking maybe my reaction was too harsh b/c i was tired. but, i did look unconcerned and then kinda frowned and asked "why are you telling me this?". the general consensus was that I should have some sort of feeling about it and my verbal reaction wasn't right.

eh, it was one of those moments where someone falls ill and everyone suddenly acts like all of the shit they did is forgotten or no longer relevant and because they're being fake, wanna force you down the same bullshit path --"ooh, thats too bad" "have to go see him" "send flowers" "i'll pray for him"-- yeah, he needs prayer, but not for this shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I set up for the corner, easing inside and carrying my speed longer than I felt I should, which I know from experience is nowhere near as long as almost everybody else carries their speed. I thought I had her. Then she shut the door and beat me to the checker by five feet.

She had 11 items in her cart instead of 10, too. Cheaters are everywhere.

Before Saturday I wouldn’t have admitted this. On that day, though, I realized the guy ahead of me at Safeway was pushing his cart on the racing line. In the tricky hairpin from the bread aisle around the coffee end-cap to the cereal, he went wide, trail-braked and accelerated out to the Grape Nuts.

“No way,†I thought. But I followed him (I could have passed anytime...), and it was obvious he was lapping a virtual track.

I recognized it, I’m embarrassed to say, because I do the same thing. Howl down Detergent Straight, brake at the Clorox, turn in smoothly so as not to bruise the tomatoes. I’ve even mastered a perfect sub-audible (I hope) downshift, BEyoww, BEyoww, BEyoww.

A lot of us fantasize in our cars. Every off-ramp on every interstate in the nation is the finish of the Daytona 500 for somebody every day. I’ve done it for years on bicycles, too. The fast way around on four wheels is often the fast way around on two. Like I’d know.

Back to the matter of hot-lapping supermarkets, though, I assumed I was alone.

Apparently not.

I’m not obvious about it, I hope. I don’t always physically follow the line. In my head, though, I’m forever picking braking points and looking for an apex that will let me get on the throttle sooner than the next guy. That he doesn’t know I’m there doesn’t detract from the fantasy; my short racing career consisted almost entirely of being passed by people I didn’t know were there.

My wife, though mystified, is tolerant. She figures this is a harmless pastime compared to those some men take up. I thought I’d kept it secret from the kids until a few months ago in Home Depot.

Accelerating hard around the storm doors, for some reason I gave the handle a shove to drift the back of the dolly. It was almost unconscious, just having a little fun.

“Watch it, Dad,†my daughter said. “Too much gas.â€

I set up for the corner, easing inside and carrying my speed longer than I felt I should, which I know from experience is nowhere near as long as almost everybody else carries their speed. I thought I had her. Then she shut the door and beat me to the checker by five feet.

By any chance, is "she" a hot asian chick?

Guest onisakura

Advertisement

Before Saturday I wouldn’t have admitted this. On that day, though, I realized the guy ahead of me at Safeway was pushing his cart on the racing line. In the tricky hairpin from the bread aisle around the coffee end-cap to the cereal, he went wide, trail-braked and accelerated out to the Grape Nuts.

“No way,†I thought. But I followed him (I could have passed anytime...), and it was obvious he was lapping a virtual track.

I recognized it, I’m embarrassed to say, because I do the same thing. Howl down Detergent Straight, brake at the Clorox, turn in smoothly so as not to bruise the tomatoes. I’ve even mastered a perfect sub-audible (I hope) downshift, BEyoww, BEyoww, BEyoww.

A lot of us fantasize in our cars. Every off-ramp on every interstate in the nation is the finish of the Daytona 500 for somebody every day. I’ve done it for years on bicycles, too. The fast way around on four wheels is often the fast way around on two. Like I’d know.

Back to the matter of hot-lapping supermarkets, though, I assumed I was alone.

Apparently not.

I’m not obvious about it, I hope. I don’t always physically follow the line. In my head, though, I’m forever picking braking points and looking for an apex that will let me get on the throttle sooner than the next guy. That he doesn’t know I’m there doesn’t detract from the fantasy; my short racing career consisted almost entirely of being passed by people I didn’t know were there.

My wife, though mystified, is tolerant. She figures this is a harmless pastime compared to those some men take up. I thought I’d kept it secret from the kids until a few months ago in Home Depot.

Accelerating hard around the storm doors, for some reason I gave the handle a shove to drift the back of the dolly. It was almost unconscious, just having a little fun.

“Watch it, Dad,†my daughter said. “Too much gas.â€

HAHAHAHA that was cute. What was it an advertisement for?

Guest onisakura

I can't wait to go home to visit!!!! It will be so nice to take some stuff out of storage and have familiar things around me again....

oh man that sucks :(

its a perfect cock block too...

i cant bitch at him, because the girl told me about a "private" convo they had where he layed on the BS (i will always have feelings for you but we should just stay friends), and made me promise not to talk about it with him (if i do, he will probably let it slip to her, fucking up any chances i have)

and i cant tell her what HE told me about her (she's fuckin annoying and im done hanging out with her), because that would fuck her up, and she's a cool girl...so....

:ghey:

i cant bitch at him, because the girl told me about a "private" convo they had where he layed on the BS (i will always have feelings for you but we should just stay friends), and made me promise not to talk about it with him (if i do, he will probably let it slip to her, fucking up any chances i have)

and i cant tell her what HE told me about her (she's fuckin annoying and im done hanging out with her), because that would fuck her up, and she's a cool girl...so....

yeah but if she's annoying.. you might thank him later....

That sounds way more complicated than it needs to be, I say cut them both loose, unless she's asian, then it might be worth it.

That sounds way more complicated than it needs to be, I say cut them both loose, unless she's asian, then it might be worth it.

not asian :laugh: did i mention she is ten yrs older than me? :laugh:

complicated might be an understatement