Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

there's a hole in the armpit of this shirt that really can't be fixed, but i love this shirt so much :( . it's one of those old, old shirts that i've had for a long time that's thin and soft. the kind that a person just doesn't want to give up.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Will I be swinging by the office tonight?? ;)

FUCK NO. Im going home early....

Well, ill let you know.

i remember taking this test is psych101... the machiavelli personality test .. i remember my prof said i had one of the highest scores he'd seen... but i think he asked more questions than this website's version...

http://www.salon.com/books/it/1999/09/13/machtest/index.html

got an 81 this time...

High Machs constitute a distinct type: charming, confident and glib, but also arrogant, calculating and cynical, prone to manipulate and exploit. (Think Rupert Murdoch, or if your politics permit it, President Clinton.)

The Machiavelli personality test has a range of 0-100

Your Machiavelli score is: 86

You are a high Mach, you endorse Machiavelli's opinions. Most people fall somewhere in the middle, but there's a significant minority at either extreme.

Guest onisakura

The Machiavelli personality test has a range of 0-100

Your Machiavelli score is: 74

You are a high Mach, you endorse Machiavelli's opinions.

Most people fall somewhere in the middle, but there's a significant minority at either extreme.

How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs.

Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?