Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's OFFICIAL ---Jonathan Peters @ Pacha--- 4/15/2006

da,mn you 9 mile

I am going to have every skirt wearing / spikey haired boy band reject calling my phone now..

maybe I can force them to BELEIVE instead...

i'll just give um Boris tickets

kudos to a true hustler ... nah no JP but BORIS is your man ... lol good job jon ... but everyone knows you cant deter a true JP fan

good thing I have enough advanced notice for this one so I can hit up my supplier early and stock up...do they make you take your shoes off at Pacha when searching you? just curious

:roll::spin:

This is even a better post. :rolleyes:

When I went in December to Pacha they didnt do any pat down.

good thing I have enough advanced notice for this one so I can hit up my supplier early and stock up...do they make you take your shoes off at Pacha when searching you? just curious

LOL. One time this guy who is a friend of another friend of mine went to Roxy and they actually did make him take his shoes off and checked them out (I think this was shortly after 9/11). He had stashed a bag of pills in there and the bouncer asked to see the bag. So at that point, the dude was freaking out thinking he was gonna get arrested, but they were like ok, go on in. Then he has the balls to ask the bouncer, "Can I have those back?" and he was like, "Yeah, they're yours." Couldn't believe that!