Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Implants - YAY or NAY?

the never-ending deabte. Boobs-Fake or Real or doesn't even matter?

Me, personally, i don't care. Whenever i'm lucky enough to get my hands on them, do you think i'm gonna sit there and say, "no, can't touch, cause their fake." Fuck no!

So, Yay or Nay?

------------------

Short people got no reason..short people got no, no reason...

Different strokes for different folks. It doesn't matter if they are real or fake as long as you're having a good time! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendon Behan angel.gif

personally I feel that it all depends on the RESULTS. I am a fan a large natural breasts (even if they sag a bit smile.gif

Most doctors leave scars around the woman's nipple or underneath the breast and it just kills the attraction. Others put large implants into small chested women making the breasts look tight. The worst is when after a doctor has hacked up a poor woman and her breasts come out near her armpits pointing outward! The best boob job is one that doesn't look like one so I guess that really says it all in my opinion.

D

The more real the better!

Pin2

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LET PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein

"We all fell better in the DARK!" -PSB

I prefer real... but... on a side note... huge boobs (implants or not) are intriguing to look at, for some reason or another... I feel kinda sorry for girls who have 'em, because they must not be able to make much direct eye contact with many people... one of my closest girlfriends here has a perky 34DD chest (all natural), and we were walking around naked in the room the other day (happens all the time around here - kitty19, does this happen in your house??), and I couldn't stop staring at her chest... she'd talk to my face, and I'd be talking back to her boobs... it was soooo bizarre... I seriously couldn't help it!! >o.O<

But... for those girls with self-esteem or image problems... if you're gonna have it done, then do it right. There's nothing more hideous than a horrible boob job... a few girls I know had theirs done, and they recommend:

http://www.implantinfo.com http://www.bunnybumpers.com

I've never been one to judge... as other people have said, it's all a matter of personal preference... whatever floats your boat...

Off to answer a few more posts, then back to work.........

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Oh yeah... and for those of you who might be interested in watching an actual breast augmentation surgery (WARNING: VERY VERY VERY GRAPHIC... you see the surgeon cut open the nipple, stuff the boob, poke around in there with sharp knife-looking objects, etc)... go here:

http://www.streamingsurgeries.com/

Freaky stuff... cwm31.gif

------------------

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

whaddup ivy!

yo, we're at an all girls college! of course we're retarded! my butt-naked ass changes after the shower with my door open, i've run down my hall half-naked at 6 am in the morning, i've seen my friends in their water bras, you name it. but i haven't partaken in the lesbian action-- i don't swing that way!

see you soon girl!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

While I've experienced all sizes and shapes of natural breasts, I've never BEEN with a woman with fake ones. Since I can't judge how fake ones feel, I only have an opinion on two issues: aesthetics and health. I've seen enogh bad tit jobs to surmise that most titty doctors are barely qualified to stuff a turkey, nevermind stuffing a sack of silicone/saline into a human. Regardless of how much research you do on a doc, you're still gambling with the results if you decide on implants.

As far as health implications go...remember Anna Nicole Smith being rushed to the ER because her tit exploded? Only an uninformed idiot would opt for silicone these days. Granted, saline should be much safer. Nevertheless, it's use is still relatively new so the jury is still out. (o )( o)

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

kitty19 ~ Hi hunny! Are you back home now, or are you still around campus?? I'm seriously stressing... 15-page paper due tomorrow (have all of 1 sentence done), and I'm leaving for BDL at 11AM tomorrow morning... >o.O< As for the lezzie action around here... haven't partaken in any of that yet, just heard a scary stat that 60%+ of the girls around here have HPV... wtf is up with that?? Eeeeewww... I'll take a man, please...

Talk to you soon, hon... e-mail me before you go!! *hugs*

------------------

i don't care if they're real or fake, just as long as they're proportionate to your figure. small chicks look right with a nice "B", and taller chicks need a good "C". but the perkyness factor will override all other considerations; size is no good if they're floppy. cwm33.gif that's what is attractive about implants--they look young & full, and they're staring you right in the face! cwm35.gif

in summation, the killer set is a firm natural pair underneath a bra-less, tiny club top. COMMANDO RULES!!! cwm4.gif

------------------

-DUSK TIL DAWN-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

id like a new pair.........i use to have a large chest til i lost all that weight

now i want my girls back but without the fat!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net