Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol not really i just like typing like that. switch it up a bit ya know :)

by the way Boston fans must be a bit worried with the Yankees only a half game behind after sweeping the White Sox. I give them alot of credit for being in the position they are in with all the injuries and question marks they have.

where are you from jon and who do you root for? :heart:

by the way Boston fans must be a bit worried with the Yankees only a half game behind after sweeping the White Sox. I give them alot of credit for being in the position they are in with all the injuries and question marks they have.

Hi JIll and welcome

KeWl As LOnG As YOu DOnT WriTE LIke ThIS

Jon is a sox fanand yes JON is quite worried :laugh2:

its all good, welcome aboard jill. :)

one warning, we get a little defensive about our teams here and tend to go after the juggular so dont ever take anything thats said personally. it makes for a great rivalry.

and i'm a die hard sox fan...just have been since day 1. i dont really claim that i'm from one place since i've moved back and forth from new york to rhode island all my life (now in san diego). let me guess......die hard yankees fan?

random thought

There is a womans tour for a reason , When the fuck are you girls gonna stop trying out for the mens tournaments , MIchelle Wie was an embarrasment this weekend not even close to making the cut and then leaving with heat exhaustion ?!?!?

id still hit that 16 yr old hawaian /asian ass in a heartbeat

exactly!

have fun not making the playoffs this year :)

awwww how cute a Mets fan is getting all excited because they're making the playoffs. Your team is making the playoffs for the same reason the Padres made the playoffs last year. Because you're in the worst division in mlb.

Pedro's already breaking down and Glavine has had a terrible past 2 months. Not to mention the bottom of your rotation is dogshit.

We're coming off a sweep of the best team in baseball. How'd you fare against the us and the Red Sox again?

actually I bleed Orange and Blue...die hard Mets fan since I was a little kid growing up with my grandfather :)

and don't worry i won't get offended if you guys get a little hostile. i think i can handle my own lol

hi Lola! you are a mod, right?

You can take NMN's place in here since your a mets fan.... kinda nice for you to come along at this time.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

;)

And yes, I'm super Mod of the sports forum.. with my cyber fuck friend/husband/boyfriend/booty call/whatever you wanna call us - Fkornre :heart:

random thought

There is a womans tour for a reason , When the fuck are you girls gonna stop trying out for the mens tournaments , MIchelle Wie was an embarrasment this weekend not even close to making the cut and then leaving with heat exhaustion ?!?!?

Indeed, so would I

I agree, women should stop trying on the PGA. If Wie would just stick with the LPGA she could probably win 20 majors

random thought

I agree 100%... now after she wins a few LPGA events... then i can see her trying out for some PGA tourney in bumfuck Idaho to draw a crowd.. but other than that, stick with the LPGA.... NEWSFLASH ----> You haven't even won an event there yet!

p.s.. I'd hit that too bxbomb ;)