Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can’t we all get along?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull you know I have only been doin this for about 2 years. If its was old, Im not gonna know it. I do know a lot in the years ive been doing it.

Dont feel bad, The Silverbull knows more than anybody out there when it comes to the history of house and old school clubs. We never know what the hell he is talkin about. LOL.

Bull you know I have only been doin this for about 2 years. If its was old, Im not gonna know it. I do know a lot in the years ive been doing it.

haha.

only doing it for 2 years, yet have the audacity to speak about what clubbing is about...even, the balls to decide who gets into clubs and what n ot.

unless you are doing it long enough - you don't have any credibility man. look up the word "amateur." you are certainly one in my book, and i have been in the scene almost as long as you have been alive.

and yeah, saying "it's on" and bragging about your girl to establish self-worth to others who respond to your idiotic postings certainly qualifies you as only an amateur.

haha.

only doing it for 2 years, yet have the audacity to speak about what clubbing is about...even, the balls to decide who gets into clubs and what n ot.

unless you are doing it long enough - you don't have any credibility man. look up the word "amateur." you are certainly one in my book, and i have been in the scene almost as long as you have been alive.

and yeah, saying "it's on" and bragging about your girl to establish self-worth to others who respond to your idiotic postings certainly qualifies you as only an amateur.

sum body just got served

HAHAHA, Im done with this thread. My final words will be. I am sorry for all the good Asians getting denied acces, I really feel for you guys. Also I am glad somebody is finaly doing something about the idiotic cracked out Asians, no one likes them, and it would be a much better experience without them. I just hope crobar can tell the difference between the 2. That is all good luck and god speed to all.

:moon: :moon::moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

I am very disappointed with Crobar NYC. There has been rumors that the club has not been letting any asians in. I have decided to test the theory myself and these past two weeks I have been demoralized by the fact that the rumors are true. I was turned away twice on Saturday nights, once on Calderone and the other on Boris. Since I do not know the name of the individual who rejected us, I will call him the Crobar Line God for now since he looks so happy doing his job of choosing who gets into the club.

The first night he turned us away on Calderone night. Reason given was because my party was all guys. All guys - the crowd that usually listens to Calderone are all guys, if you know what I mean! The following week I tried to enter Crobar again, this time dressed very GQ just to avoid any reasons for turning us away and as soon as we got to the velvet ropes, the Line God said 'You're not welcome here. You have to leave now.' I kid you not, those were his exact words. How rude and unprofessional was this guy? After further discussion with people along the block and witnessing other asians getting access denied, I came to the conclusion Crobar was definitely prohibiting asians into the club.

Perhaps two weeks is not long enough to spot a trend, but I want to make sure the word is out. What have asians done so wrongly that we are not allowed inside? I pay my taxes and I work hard like all US citizens. Why is the color of my skin and my money not welcome in their club? Race is undoubtedly a very sensitive issue for us all. For a so-called upscale club like Crobar to promote racial profiling, they should rename the club to Hobar, which apparently many upset patrons has already begun calling the club.

My mission is to get the word on the street and bring awareness that charging 8 bucks for a Heineken is insane but racial profiling is criminal.

lol. so youre trying to fight stereotyping and racial profiling with stereotyping??? "Reason given was because my party was all guys. All guys - the crowd that usually listens to Calderone are all guys, if you know what I mean!" wtf is that about??? put your efforts to a better cause, if a place doesnt want you there, why do you want to be there?

wow i can't believe crobar is doing that....that is truly fucked up.....i mean im not going to lie, the last time i was crobar i did see some really really messed up asians there, but i also saw equally as many fucked up meatheads and all other races as well, so whY pick on the asians?????

re the door policy, if someone is fucked up beyond belief at the entrance of a club and is swaying back and forth and looks like they're about to fall over then yes no matter what color their skin is they should be denied.

im wondering about this too - someone posted something on another thread about seeing weird behavior like asians holding each other like a baby and whipping their hair around and running in place, which yeah does sound bizarre - im just wondering- is this what they do in their home country? i mean people might just be partying as they do at home.......

i can just hear comments to this like "well they're in america now" lol but honestly i'm just trying to understand why the bizarre behavior (besides being fucked up beyond belief)

if u are an asian american and have been denied to Crobar i feel for you and i think that racial profiling is fucking bullshit.

just for the sake of dropping the ratio???? what are they trying to accomplish? I've been to plenty of clubs/bars in the city where the crowd was predominately indian or another race. why are we hating on a group of people that seem to really love house/electronica??? or do they really love it???

don't get me wrong though, annoying behavior is annoying behavior.....

and if that shit gets in my way of having fun i'll be mad at that particular group of people or person.....no matter what race they are.....if they happen to be asian, then so be it...

but imagine u were a normal clubgoer and happened to be asian american and u can't get into ur fav club to see ur fav dj just cuz you happen to be of asian decent? just becuz crazy asians are making it worse for u.

what i want to know is, are some of these asians really annoying everyone SO much that they deserve to be denied access to a club???

Two Shot to Death In Gang Incidents

Published: April 21, 2005

Two 27-year-old Asian men were shot to death early yesterday morning in Queens, in what the police said appeared to be separate gang-related incidents.

A man identified by police as a high-ranking member of the Ghost Shadows gang, Vinh Thang Luong of 57 Bayard Street in Manhattan, was slain in front of the Hollywood Lanes bowling alley at 99-23 Queens Boulevard in Rego Park at 3:15 A.M.

Detective Joseph McConville said the police suspected that the killers were members of a rival gang, the Flying Dragons.

Several hours earlier, at 12:20 A.M., the police said, a low-level member of the Flying Dragons gang was shot as he entered a restaurant in downtown Flushing. The man was identified as Bo Chang, of 45-11 158th Street in Flushing.

lol. so youre trying to fight stereotyping and racial profiling with stereotyping??? "Reason given was because my party was all guys. All guys - the crowd that usually listens to Calderone are all guys, if you know what I mean!" wtf is that about??? put your efforts to a better cause, if a place doesnt want you there, why do you want to be there?

Believe me, I don't plan to step foot inside Crobar ever again. My message was for people who had the same experience and were denied access. I did not mean to offend anyone, I just want to be heard but to see large responses, this has become an issue. I trust Crobar managment will do the right thing.

wow we already know how dumb you are, but you couldn't be anymore ignorant could you? :stupid:

Hey Slapdick, How u been MY MAN. Good to hear from MY MAN the slapdick again. Hows life slapdick??? The Wife and the little slapdicks all doing well MY MAN. Thanks slapdick, talk to you soon MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I know that an egg roll isn't something I'll find on the menu in China... it just sounds funny when you say as American as egg rolls.

Bottom line is this; stay out of Crobar.

that's pretty fvcked up you're encouraging the discrimination. when will you people learn to get along? NY is full of foreigners. WTF is it with denying asians inside the clubs, when it's only a few bad seeds? staying out of crobar? i cannot believe racism in this purest form still exists! :ghey:

that's pretty fvcked up you're encouraging the discrimination. when will you people learn to get along? NY is full of foreigners. WTF is it with denying asians inside the clubs, when it's only a few bad seeds? staying out of crobar? i cannot believe racism in this purest form still exists! :ghey:

Hey gemerald, fuck off. It's not a few bad seeds. Do you ever go to Crobar and feel the effects of the asian invasion?

"I can't believe racism in this purest form still exists!"

Listen, I dont' have a problem with anyone for no reason (that's racism in it's purest form sweet tits). I have a problem with the asians in Crobar because they drive me crazy.

Dude, its not a few bad seeds man, its about 70-80% of them.

so in a club like crobar where it's about 80% white/etc.... and 20% asians (at least last time i was there..... that's about the ratio), about 15% of the asians are actually making themselves look like fools...... while i say about the same % of meatheads (whites) are just about as stupid as the asians, but yet....... all the asians are getting punished. :nopity:

Hey gemerald, fuck off. It's not a few bad seeds. Do you ever go to Crobar and feel the effects of the asian invasion?

"I can't believe racism in this purest form still exists!"

Listen, I dont' have a problem with anyone for no reason (that's racism in it's purest form sweet tits). I have a problem with the asians in Crobar because they drive me crazy.

hey fvcktard........ why don't you go elsewhere if you have such an issue with asians at crobar?