Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can’t we all get along?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't bring your friends .

Asians in groups are not too appealing anywhere .

This has nothing to do with race or civil rights - there's certain code of conduct in public places and Chinese people don't know how to behave...that's all.

Oh and I'm Asian ..lol

• 1 month later...
I finally put my foot in Crobar last Sunday AM. I expected to get turned away but I was allowed in! Props to Crobar to finally shed some light. Calderone was awesome and will attend his next session in August.

good for u for getting over that experience earlier, glad u had a good time!

I finally put my foot in Crobar last Sunday AM. I expected to get turned away but I was allowed in! Props to Crobar to finally shed some light. Calderone was awesome and will attend his next session in August.

I'm happy for you but it sounds so strange to think that getting into that place is such an accomplishment.

I'm happy for you but it sounds so strange to think that getting into that place is such an accomplishment.

I don't think he's suggesting that it was an accomplishment of any kind. I think he's just surprised, considering the way he was treated previously by the doormen.