Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, BOTH of these pictures were taken with MY camera! So you lie when you say you took the picture. YOu did not take EITHER of them! I know exactly who took both of them, and they were 2 different people, and both very dear friends of mine. People who you are currently bad mouthing.

The picture of Jason was from the Red Party at Pacha and you did simply crop him out of a picture of the two of us. The group picture of myself, Jiffy, and Bryce were at Junior's Pride party at SOL.

You simply stole them off my MySpace page and had way too much fun in Photoshop (Too much free time on your hands???) Try getting a job at Digital editing, it pays well. Hell try getting a job period.

Thanks for the forehead lift, I always felt I was a bit short, and being so close to Halloween, The Herman Munster look can be pulled off this season. As for my friends, I know what they REALLY look like, and all the digital efforts at making them look ugly will NEVER change the fact that they are all FAR from UGLY on the inside! In fact these are some of the kindest and most beautiful people I have ever known! Perhaps you should try to be friends with them, rather than trash them. You know god hates the Ugly, and from all these nasty posts, you sure sound ugly deep down inside, and once again, the inside is something no editing in Photoshop can change!

~Barney

Smile!

freakshow2zg5.jpg

Keep on lying Barney!

Don't be embarrassed that people now know how you guys look like.

As you said "it's the inside that counts" and Junior knows very well!!!

Don't worry, he still loves all of you, he never wanted soulless muscle guys as his fans!

Jr's Halloween Masquerade pictures and a 2 HOUR mix of JUNIORWEEN.

Junior's World - 10.28.07.mp3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N1ZJIR1B

Take a picture:

Straight/Gay/Black/White/Boy/Girl/and in between.

Thanks Edge for the pictures.

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27570

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27560

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27561

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27564

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27568

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27569

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27572

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27573

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27575

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=28243

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=28245

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=28246

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=28249

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=28252

edge_viewimage_photoalbum_photo.php?id=27563

I put up a few more videos from Masquerade. Enjoy.

I'll see you Sunday at Cielo.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelid=32329446

Sure, i keep most of them. Had a few computer issues that caused me to loose a few shows, but I still have most of them.

Just send me an e-mail (One linked to this account) and i will get you a link to download the set your after.

Barney

you the same dude who used to post the junior sets on his board back when right?

any change you wanna send me mix from 2 years ago that had the heather headley - in your mind mix on it? LoL sorry I had to at least try and ask :)

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/

Revised

MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE (SCROLL DOWN)

SITE LAUNCH: 1/1/08 (SAVE BY PRE-PURCHASING-DETAILS BELOW)

ROCKET-POWERED, INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH

USER-FUELED, MEMBERS ONLY

JUNIOR VASQUEZ LIVE:

NYC2007:

SUN 11/11: CIELO [WHITNEY!]

18 Little West 12th Street, NYC Dancing 9pm-4am (Crack Is Whack)

Thursday 11.22.07: Junior's Annual Thanksgiving Event @ Sol (609 W. 29th St. 11th-12th Aves.) with total audio and visual control over the danceflooricon14.gif

www.sol-nyc.com

SUN 12/23: CIELO [CIELO HOLIDAY PARTY]

NYC2008:

WED 1/1 (New Year’s Day 7pm-mid-morning of Jan 2): SOL [JUNIOR XXV Worldwide Tour Launch Event]

MON 1/21 (8am-all day): PACHA [HOUSE OF GOD II]

SUN 2/17: CIELO [MOUNT RUSHMORE]

SUN 3/23: CIELO [bLACKBOX]

SUN 4/20: CIELO

SUN 5/25: CIELO

PRIDE NYC: TBA

SUN 7/20: CIELO

SUN 8/31: CIELO

SUN 10/12: CIELO

SUN 11/9: CIELO

SUN 12/7: CIELO

OUT-OF-TOWN:

SAT 11/17: PLAY BAR & CLUB, SINGAPORE

SAT 11/24: THE PITTSBURGH EAGLE, PITTSBURGH

SUN 11/26: CLICK, MIAMI [WHITE PARTY WEEKEND]

SAT 12/1: AGEHA, TOKYO

JUNIOR XXV Worldwide Tour (Full Details Coming Soon)

XM SATELLITE RADIO / BPM ch.81

JR’S WORLD

2 HOURS OF JUNIOR MIXING LIKE A MADMAN

EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT (2-4am Eastern time / 9-11pm Pacific time)

This week featuring tons of new music, including the worldwide debut of Chus & Ceballos‘ new single

CURRENT REMIXES/PRODUCTIONS:

Britney Spears, “Gimme More†Vasquez & Vicious Massive Club

Remix (Jive – release details coming soon)

Junior Vasquez, “Nervaas 2007†(JVM)

Ralph Falcon, "Break U" (Nervous)

House of God, “Dance Disco†(Groovilicious?)

Samantha Jade, “Eyes on Me†(Sony)

TOP PICKS FROM THE BOOTH:

Ralph Falcon, "Break U" (Nervous) SLAMMMIN’

DJ Billy Steele, "What!?" (Groovilicious)

Chus & Ceballos "Go On!" (Stereo)

Jason Walker, "I Can't Get You Off My Mind" Video (JVM)

JVM THE LABEL:

JASON WALKER’S “FLEXIBLE†AVAILABLE ON itunes & beatport NOW

Announcing a groovilicious new label alliance very soon

INFO: INFO@JUNIORVASQUEZMUSIC.COM

BOOKINGS: MICHAEL@CEGTALENT.COM

PRESS: PROJECTPUBLICITY@AOL.COM

MANAGEMENT & BOOKINGS: JEROME@JUNIORVASQUEZMUSIC.COM

ADMIN: SUSANBLACKWELL@JEROMEFARLEY.COM

WEBSITE INQUIRIES/HELP: WEBMASTER@JUNIORVASQUEZMUSIC.COM (beginning 11/15/07)

JUNIOR HOTLINE: Website members (Vernessa-level, Whitney-level, Deborah-level) can contact through site.

MEMBERSHIP INFO

(Note: prices are in Euro currency. Access at all levels limited to one user; user must maintain a functioning email to frequently acquire new auto-generated password; sharing memberships may result in termination of membership/blocking of your IP address).

Full-time support for members.

ULTIQUEZ (can’t touch this) 79.95 for Six Months (180 days)

You achieve this status when you have been with us for at least six months without interruption as a VERNESSA member (NOT AVAILABLE TO ANYONE UNTIL SUMMER)

Complete site access, including to all forums (with reading/posting/moderating ability), plus music and videos.

All mixes of JVM releases free, and preview access to forthcoming songs.

At least once per month live broadcast from NYC or some other exciting city for a special event.

Discography access with moderator functions (ability to upload songs, artwork and otherwise contribute to the list of ever-growing and very complex body of studio works by Junior Vasquez). Each title has a mini-forum to discuss conflicting versions, mix names, release info, etc.: either just learn or show your musical prowess by contributing to this section.

Access to growing library of previously unreleased live sets, expanding by at least 2 hours per week (many from Sound Factory, Tunnel, Arena, Twilo, Earth, major events around the world).

Special one unreleased track or remix for DOWNLOAD in WAV format per week.

Access to weekly “blogquez†by Junior Vasquez – all the dirt straight from the diva’s mouth about the new music he’s feeling (or NOT feeling), the scoop-of-the-week, and other nonsensical madness only a juniorite would comprehend.

Discount cover charge and priority admission to all Junior Vasquez events worldwide (at least 50% off general admission price).

Junior Party Central to see ads from past events, post memories, setlists, even add your own pictures and videos. Together we will rebuild the calendar of major events from the past 20 years.

Free admission to Gay Pride, Birthday and New Year’s Event in NYC and abroad.

For your convenience, after your initial membership expires, your monthly subscription will be automatically billed every 30 days at 29.95, unless you notify us that you wish to purchase an extended priority membership (Deborah, Whitney, Vernessa) or otherwise cancel your membership at the end of its term.

VERNESSA (the ultimate) - 99.95 for Six Months (180 days)

Complete site access, including to all forums (with posting ability), plus music and videos.

At least once per month live broadcast from NYC or some other exciting city for a special event.

Discography access with contributor functions (ability to upload songs, artwork and otherwise contribute to the list of ever-growing and very complex body of studio works by Junior Vasquez). Each title has a mini-forum to discuss conflicting versions, mix names, release info, etc.: either just learn or show your musical prowess by contributing to this section.

Access to growing library of previously unreleased live sets, expanding by at least 2 hours per week (many from Sound Factory, Tunnel, Arena, Twilo, Earth, major events around the world).

Access to weekly “blogquez†by Junior Vasquez – all the dirt straight from the diva’s mouth about the new music he’s feeling (or NOT feeling), the scoop-of-the-week, and other nonsensical madness only a juniorite would comprehend.

Discount cover charge and priority admission to all Junior Vasquez events worldwide (at least 50% off general admission price).

Junior Party Central to see ads from past events, post memories, setlists, even add your own pictures and videos. Together we will rebuild the calendar of major events from the past 20 years.

Free signed copy of Junior XXV album (PRIOR to commercial release in early 08) for Vernessa-level members who sign up before site launch.

For your convenience, after your initial membership expires, your monthly subscription will be automatically billed every 30 days at 29.95, unless you notify us that you wish to purchase an extended priority membership (Deborah, Whitney, Vernessa) or otherwise cancel your membership at the end of its term.

WHITNEY - 69.95 for Three Months (90 days)

Complete site access, including to all forums (with posting ability), plus music and videos.

Discography access with contributor functions (ability to upload songs, artwork and otherwise contribute to the list of ever-growing and very complex body of studio works by Junior Vasquez). Each title has a mini-forum to discuss conflicting versions, mix names, release info, etc.: either just learn or show your musical prowess by contributing to this section.

Discount cover charge and priority admission to all Junior Vasquez events worldwide (at least 25% off general admission price).

DEBORAH - 29.95 for One Month (30 days)

Access to previously unreleased live sets, expanding by at least 2 hours per week (many from Sound Factory, Tunnel, Arena, Twilo, Earth, major events around the world).

COME SELECTOR Trial - 14.95 for One Week (7 days)

Complete site access, including to all forums (with READING ability), plus music and videos.

Discography viewing access functions (music, release details, images). Special one unreleased track or remix for DOWNLOAD in WAV format per week.

Access to previously unreleased live sets, expanding by at least 2 hours per week (many from Sound Factory, Tunnel, Arena, Twilo, Earth, major events around the world).

Junior Party Central to see ads from past events, read members’ memories and photos/videos (when available or posted by full members), highlights and setlists.

For your convenience, after your initial membership expires, your monhtly subscription will be automatically billed every 30 days at 29.95, unless you notify us that you wish to purchase an extended priority membership (Deborah, Whitney, Vernessa).

PRE-PURCHASE MEMBERSHIPS AND SAVE!

Today until 11/30/07 (membership access begins 1/1/08, but pre-sales include free admission to RED LIGHT DISTRICT (New Year’s Day Event) in NYC

Vernessa-level: 79.95 (Euro)

Whitney-level: 59.95 (Euro)

Deborah-level: 24.95 (Euro)

To pre-purchase a membership for yourself or as a gift for a friend, email info@juniorvasquezmusic.com.

How exciting! NOT.

Didn't we do that lame Whitney thing already last time at Roxy???? Let's re-hash it again cuz it was soooooooo legendary.

..and featuring "Imana" is ANOTHER blatant Jerome Farley lie. Did we expect anything else?

Imana's been in Europe for the past two months. Currently in Paris she definitely won't be at Cielo tonight.

Oh well....all you get is that talentless low life crackface Taboo...ENJOY!

Well for starters the Junior' s Whitney flyer said hours were 9 to 4 and free entry before 10 with ad - well Cielo wasn't even open when several people were there about 9:45 - Junior didn't show up unitl after 10 and the club was still not open - finally they set things up and I think we finally made it in by10:30 - then they had the audacity to want to want to charge, but were able to work it out that we got in for free - since we were there and they were not. Needless to say there were 10 people in the place when it opened which was so weird - for one I never get there that early but it was free and it was a holiday for some so I thought it would be a bit busier, but it never really got packed. Junior had his moments some better than others, but I got a bit bored by 3 and left. I saw Tabu and she had a dress in a bag, but she still hadn't performed by then and it did end at 4 and there was no Imana - unless she too came on at the very end. It was an off night and not as good as some of the Cielo events.

Update!

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/

MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE (SCROLL DOWN)

SITE LAUNCH: 1/1/08

JUNIOR VASQUEZ LIVE:

NYC2007:

Thursday 11.22.07: Junior's Annual Thanksgiving Event @ Sol (609 W. 29th St. 11th-12th Aves.) with total audio and visual control over the danceflooricon14.gif

www.sol-nyc.com

SUN 12/9: TBA

SUN 12/23: CIELO HOLIDAY PARTYicon14.gif

NYC2008:

WED 1/1 (New Year’s Day 7pm-mid-morning of Jan 2): SOL [JUNIOR XXV Worldwide Tour Launch Event]

MON 1/21 (2am-all day): PACHA [HOUSE OF GOD II: A Marathon Event]

SUN 2/17: CIELO [MOUNT RUSHMORE]

SUN 3/30: CIELO [bLACKBOX]

SUN 4/20: CIELO

SUN 5/25: CIELO

PRIDE NYC: TBA

SUN 7/20: CIELO

SUN 8/31: CIELO

SUN 10/12: CIELO

SUN 11/9: CIELO

SUN 12/7: CIELO

OUT-OF-TOWN:

SAT 11/24: THE PITTSBURGH EAGLE, PITTSBURGH

SUN 11/26: CLICK, MIAMI [WHITE PARTY WEEKEND]

SAT 12/1: AGEHA, TOKYO

JUNIOR XXV Worldwide Tour (Full Details Coming Soon) TALENT BUYERS: Contact Michael Schweiger at CEG (michael@cegtalent.com). Several choice dates in the first six months of 2008 are still available!

JR’S WORLD:

TWO MORE WEEKS ONLY ON SATURDAY NIGHTS (2-4am Eastern time / 9-11pm) ON XM SATELLITE RADIO / BPM ch.81.

THEN JR’S WORLD GOES WORLDWIDE, MOVING TO THE BRAND-NEW JUNIORVASQUEZMUSIC.COM (Free preview of the show beginning 12-8-07).

Junior will continue to play at midnight every Thursday on XM/BPM, launching his new BOYS’ NIGHT OUT hour-long show (midnight Eastern time, 9pm Pacific time).

CURRENT REMIXES/PRODUCTIONS:

Britney Spears, “Gimme More†Vasquez & Vicious Massive Club Remix (Jive – release details coming soon)

Britney Spears, “Piece of Me†(Jive)

Junior Vasquez, “Nervaas 2007†(JVM)

House of God, “Dance Disco†(Groovilicious)

Samantha Jade, “Eyes on Me†(Sony)

Mass Syndicate, “You Don’t Know 2008†(Groovilicious)

TOP PICKS FROM THE BOOTH:

DJ Billy Steele, "What!?" (Groovilicious)

Chus & Ceballos "Go On!" (Stereo)

Jason Walker, "I Can't Get You Off My Mind" Video (JVM)

JVM THE LABEL:

JASON WALKER’S “FLEXIBLE†AVAILABLE ON itunes & beatport NOW

Announcing a new label alliance in December!

INFO: INFO@JUNIORVASQUEZMUSIC.COM

BOOKINGS: MICHAEL@CEGTALENT.COM

PRESS: PROJECTPUBLICITY@AOL.COM

MANAGEMENT & BOOKINGS: JEROME@JUNIORVASQUEZMUSIC.COM

ADMIN: SUSANBLACKWELL@JEROMEFARLEY.COM

WEBSITE INQUIRIES/HELP: WEBMASTER@JUNIORVASQUEZMUSIC.COM (beginning 12/1/07)

JUNIOR HOTLINE: Website members (Vernessa-level, Whitney-level, Deborah-level) can contact through site.

MEMBERSHIP INFO

(Note: prices are in Euro currency. Access at all levels limited to one user; user must maintain a functioning email to frequently acquire new auto-generated password; sharing memberships may result in termination of membership/blocking of your IP address).

Full-time support for members.

ULTIQUEZ (can’t touch this) 79.95 for Six Months (180 days)

You achieve this status when you have been with us for at least six months without interruption as a VERNESSA member (NOT AVAILABLE TO ANYONE UNTIL SUMMER)

Complete site access, including to all forums (with reading/posting/moderating ability), plus music and videos.

All mixes of JVM releases free, and preview access to forthcoming songs.

Discography access with moderator functions (ability to upload songs, artwork and otherwise contribute to the list of ever-growing and very complex body of studio works by Junior Vasquez). Each title has a mini-forum to discuss conflicting versions, mix names, release info, etc.: either just learn or show your musical prowess by contributing to this section.

Free admission to Gay Pride, Birthday and New Year’s Event in NYC and abroad.

VERNESSA (the ultimate) - 99.95 for Six Months (180 days)

Free signed copy of Junior XXV album (PRIOR to commercial release in early 08) for Vernessa-level members who sign up before site launch.

WHITNEY - 69.95 for Three Months (90 days)

Discount cover charge and priority admission to all Junior Vasquez events worldwide (at least 25% off general admission price).

DEBORAH - 29.95 for One Month (30 days)

COME SELECTOR Trial - 14.95 for One Week (7 days)

Complete site access, including to all forums (with READING ability), plus music and videos.

Discography viewing access functions (music, release details, images). Special one unreleased track or remix for DOWNLOAD in WAV format per week.

Junior Party Central to see ads from past events, read members’ memories and photos/videos (when available or posted by full members), highlights and setlists.

For your convenience, after your initial membership expires, your monhtly subscription will be automatically billed every 30 days at 29.95, unless you notify us that you wish to purchase an extended priority membership (Deborah, Whitney, Vernessa).

PRE-PURCHASE MEMBERSHIPS AND SAVE!

Today until 11/30/07 (membership access begins 1/1/08, but pre-sales include free admission to New Year’s Day Event in NYC

Vernessa-level: 79.95 (Euro)

Whitney-level: 59.95 (Euro)

Deborah-level: 24.95 (Euro)

To pre-purchase a membership for yourself or as a gift for a friend, email info@juniorvasquezmusic.com.

Old news.

History shows Vasquez always attacks DJ's he fears or who are bigger than him. (just ask Danny T., Victor or any other big name NYC DJ)

He's an extreme insecure person.

If that's the case why would Danny T and Victor C always have good things to say about Junior in their interviews or visit his parties these recent years?

Found this on Jr's Site as well on buzzfactor.blogspot.com

B,!177%5DL0R1WGBV+JITJKU.jpg756576347_l.jpg

Danny Tenaglia went to Cielo for Junior, did you?

I got an email from DT this morning catching me up to date on his upcoming playdates and his weekend adventures. Here's a quote from Danny about Cielo. " Thanks again Michael. Hope you enjoyed this Holiday weekend. I went out as soon as I landed as some friends from out of town convinced me to go to Cielo to hear Junior as I've not heard him in ages. The party was very happening but it was too unpleasant for me to stay as I had also played there the week before and it was too much hellos and chit chats with people (all good) but very difficult for me to just chill and enjoy the music,so I dashed after about an hour. It was hot in there too ... That's always the sign of a happening party, huh? "

Thanks Danny for chiming in with the good report and updates! Check Danny out at any of these upcoming playdates: Starting this Friday: June 2 - Crobar - NY June 4 - Lisbon - RockandRio festival w/ DJ Vibe June 10 - Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Moonpark Arena. 7000 people 10 hr set. June 14 - Gay Pride, Brazil, Sao Paolo June 17 - Santo Domingo, Dominic Republic (first time there) ;) June 22 - Stereo, Montreal - Grand Prix weekend (Probably a 16 hour set) help! July 3 - Spirit, NY - 4th of July weekend July 4 - Day party in new massive venue in Brooklyn on roof w/fireworks view) July 18 - Space in Ibiza, Grand opening of Carl Cox' Tuesday residency July 22 - Chicago, International House Music Festival with Frankie Knuckles +++ July 23 - Montreal, God's Kitchen Festival August 12 & 15 in Italy August 19 - Pacha - NY Then 4 more dates in Ibiza @ Space at WE LOVE SUNDAYS including closing party* Ministry of Sound Sept 23rd, Some Festival in Dublin, more of Spain and the UK, then* Back to NY, Dubai, Marbella, Miami, then comes Asia, Australia and West coast again ....I'm living at the thought of all these events as well as setting up for a new "Vinyl-Esque" situation back here in NY again (venue to BE announced soon for 2007)WOW! DANNY BETTER WERK! Actually Danny better rest up, he's got a lot of playdates coming up folks. DT, I hope all your luggage makes it back to you. posted by BuZz at 5/30/2006 11:36:00 AM

http://buzzfactor.blogspot.com/

Here's Victor saying good things about Junior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWkZa7d8xI

Gossip can be way off sometimes when the actual quotes or names are not being presented.

Yes, the turnout was disappointing. Strangely enough, more people started coming in after 2:30. I would say there were about 100 people in at peak time.

The music was good, but the set sounded very much like what he played for Halloween.

Overall, a forgettable party. Thats too bad, because I really love the space. I hope his next gig will draw more people in.

And we never get to watch any suprise "half-time" performance.