Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reviews

Thanks Junior!

i was totally looking for you, Mikey, where were you :cry: i promise, no memory erasers for me tonight, lol :wink: :lol: just a touch of wine, a little beer and some pretzels :D keepin' it cute ;)

fabulous party, pics are forthcoming. wow, Splash has really changed since i was there last (2000, LOL). i got so disoriented in the bathroom, lol.

the music...WOW...Paradise Parties are always awesome. my first one was in January. great music, great crowd...flawless!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you to Princess, who turns it out like no one else, as always.

Macarthur Park, I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extra special thanks to Mel. he truly is a hero of our community, a real treasure. much love to you :D

and thank you so much to each and every one who makes this possible. i love you all so much, and it is such a joy to see you all with big smiles on your faces. can't wait to turn it with you all next weekend for Junior's birthday.

I totally missed ya I guess! I did leave early though. Now to gear up for Junior's Birthday next week!

Angelique Kidjo featuring Peter Gabriel - Salala - The Junior Vasquez Remixes

cover_small.jpg

http://www.rhapsody.com/angeliquekidjo/salalathejuniorvasquezremixes

Junior Vasquez XM Radio DJ show on Ch 81.midnight-2am Eastern time every Saturday

XM satellite radio Channel 81 BPM (Dance Hits).

http://music.aol.com/radioguide/bb

http://www.xmradio.com//

XM BPM

Club beats and pop remixes.

Featuring Goldfrapp, Paul Van Dyk,

Junior Vasquez and more.

Snapshot!

Birthday Party Pics & Videos

Sorry it took me a week to get these posted. I really had a nice time on Sunday and am glad I made the trip up to NYC for the party. I came by myself (a first for me) but hung out with Scott, Mike & Scott (you know who you are - thanks guys!).

There are a couple of video clips here where I hope someone can ID the song for me too. Photos first, then the video links:

DSC03333.jpg

DSC03352.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

(song ID??)

(song ID ?? - I spliced 2 videos together here)

(song ID??)

(the video clips of Junior on the screens & walls throughout the night were cute)

Great Party!!! You Can See All My Asian Friends On That Third Picture!! Yoko, Huan, Cheng, Hung, Ming, Yang, Ling, Fung, Nam, Dong, Song, Wong, Pad Thai And Dim Sum All Were Living For Junior's trainwrecks!!!!

PS: Was This Arena, Twilo, or Tunnel Classics?..don't tell me I missed him playing "Can U Party", "Relentless" and "Your Child" AGAIN!!!!!!!

Bring in the money STEREONYC.

For me it's

The Beach & Sun (I hope) & lot's of Liquor

TIESTO - Elements of Life @ Whitehouse, Sat 9/1 (Hamptons Labor Day Weekend)

The Beach & Sun (I hope) & lot's of Liquor

Cielo NYC Labor Day Sunday night 09.02.07 - Junior Vasquez The House Session:

http://www.cieloclub.com/

And more Beach & Sun (I hope) & lot's of Liquor

JVM is getting a new server.

Cielo NYC Labor Day Sunday night 09.02.07 - Junior Vasquez The House Session:

http://www.cieloclub.com/

Junior Vasquez XM Radio DJ show on Ch 81.midnight-2am Eastern time every Saturday

XM satellite radio Channel 81 BPM (Dance Hits).

http://music.aol.com/radioguide/bb

http://www.xmradio.com//

XM BPM

Club beats and pop remixes.

Featuring Goldfrapp, Paul Van Dyk,

Junior Vasquez and more.

sols great but i wish it was a friday or a saturday not a sunday

maybe by NOV theyll change it to a fri or sat..

whens jnrs new server going to be up ??

i havnt a clue about the server. no see this is what is going to happen ,stereo will be closing down than jb will ask pr to play at avalon on sat nights and junior will have his afterhour party on sunday at sol. just a hunch lol.

Any reviews on the "Junior on Crystal" party in Fag Island?

I heard it was one of the few parties where the crowd actually was older than the DJ...

Why dont you quit being a useless Faggot and go take that drama to Rauhofer's website,your posts dont mean a damn thing here.All you lifeless "Rauhofer obsessed faggots" are the same,you bash on another DJ and the people who support him,what next?You gonna get on my johnson for being a fan of Hex Hector and Ralphi Rosario?Im gay myself,but I cannot stand you douche-baggin flaming bitch ass queen faggots,yall do nothing but shoot off at the mouth,its no wonder we arent getting too far in the "Civil Rights" department.Yall need to get that goddamn Dildo out ya Asses,apparently its killing your brain cells.I like Star 69 as well but I aint know flaming bitch who walks around with a dildo up my ass talkin mad shit about other DJs and other House Music labels.House Music is House Music.I like Tommy boy and Defected as well,what you gonna get up my ass about that shit too?Talkin mad shit but cant back it up.Typical flaming faggot.Go take that flaming fag drama back to Rauhofer's page.He makes himself look like an ass enough he doesnt need you addin to his own bullshit.The way yall go on and on about Rauhofer its as if you wanna fuck him up the ass,get a life bitch.Go jerk-off or something because you flaming drama comments are useless here.You Flaming Bitch.If you wanna talk more mad shit,I aint responding no more,I just wanted to point out how much of a Faggot you are being.You make regular gay guys look bad.Nuff Said!!!BTW yall talk about Stereo like its all that,been there done that,the place is a HUGE disappointment,the music and DJ line-up is probably the best thing about Work @ Stereo.I will take Pacha over that Cheezy Stereo joint any nite of the weekend.Besides its not like Stereo will ever replace Roxy (R.I.P. Roxy).Stereo is a dull small stop-sign shaped joint in which can only hold maybe 13-1500,Roxy was a huge warehouse which was able to hold 3,000 or more,and was a much more comforting environment.Much bigger at that.End of Story

i actually walked by the "ice palace" on Saturday, and the party was jumping. No way in hell i was going in there though. Stayed across the street at Cherry's with my girlfriend

its amazing people were more accepting towards going to gay clubs 10 years ago...they didnt care...they were there for the music and the good vibe. people are all retarded nowadays about it.

its amazing people were more accepting towards going to gay clubs 10 years ago...they didnt care...they were there for the music and the good vibe. people are all retarded nowadays about it.
Tell me about it..you got str8 guys dickin around now about going to a gay club.Im like..we all know you're str8,so yall say,you aint gotta be a dick about it.Most str8 guys that bitch and moan about gays,usually have insecurities with their own sexuality but too damned stupid to admit it,otherwise going to a gay club would be no thang to them,they would just go 4 the music have a good time,and that would be the end of it.Though they got the fuckin nerve to bitch and moan when the gays are tearin up the dance floor at what ever specific club they hang out at.Its better when the fag-hags are at these clubs though,alot of them are fun and can make gr8 dancing partners.Even though I like Pacha,Id prefer to be around my gay people,its all about the music at a gay club,you dont have this V.I.P. bottle service shit to worry about,and the music is even better and since it would be a gay club,the vibe is even better too,its a totally different world at a str8 club.Dont get me wrong,there are those nites when Pacha is kickin ass,its just the matter of choosing the right nite to go for the right DJ in that instance,but if the music wasnt always electro trancey techno shit,and more tribal, progressive deep,soulful,house and some High energy vocals thrown in there all the time,and was mixed with the gays it would probably be "that" much better,mixed diverse crowds is what it should be all about.I guess when I want that I have to hit up Work at Stereo,as much as a total disappointment that space is and as big as a prick rauhofer is,despite his good talent,which is all he's worth,Work is the only gay House Music party in town now.It just would be nice if some str8 people werent such Jerks though.If they dont want to be at a gay club then dont go,flaunting their homophobia only makes them look like an ass,its not like we are holding a goddamn 24 magnum to their head and forcing them to go.They just arent mature enuff to accept us and by the time they do,hell would have frozen over and the devil would be handing out free sleigh rides.