Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP's Classics Party

i havent been to pacha/factory since like 2003 so i made it out

club looks a lil more upscale to put the word but anyway lets get to the party

i got in around 1 and he was playin nothing that old he played safe from harm wat was that 2002 maybe? come on

then around 3ish he started to bang out some more classic tracks

flight 643 he worked the shit out of

react- lets go all the way (johnny vicious dub)

like a prayer

coco lee- where ever you go

and a few more but i dunno besides lets go all the way nothing was that old he was playin i guess i was expecting more tracks from like 98 to 2000 i guess i dunno i was kind of upset then reina came on and sang all her songs which was ok then after that he was just playin songs like just tribal stuff nothing classic i dunno i left at 7:30 i couldent take it anymore

everywhere i looked i saw someone doin a bump and i almost got into like 3 fights with meatheads cause i steped on their foot by accident and i said iam sorry and they wanted to still act all tuff guys fuk that shit

and yea if i wassent there for classics i would have rather been in the basement clevland was ripping it up down there

I went to jp's party after Tedd patterson and let me fucking say this.. the guy took over that room from 7 till close really played some Bangers that brought me alot of memories.. now he played FInally my favorite track ever

gave me chills i wasnt expecting him to play this shit EVerrrr i thought i was going to hear from DT but fucking JP played wich i was just like dam he got me on that and it was soo fucking right for that moment it felt like. Alot of the people i was seeing tho looked like they werent feeling some Old school tracks because maybe they werent really around for Factory on 46th st but man i was really surprised he actually played a really good classics set with the occasional techno and trance tracks here and there. I also heard when he dropped Gti lol and i timed it just to see how long he would go with it and he played it for about 13 mins if i'm not mistaken. now is off to bed again since my legs are fucking killing me i hadnt danced that much like that since DT's Pawnshop Jam whew!!! hope everyone else had as much fun as i did.

and Mike nice seeing ya brother and to all the Old school heads i saw shit was a wonderful party.

I haven't been to a JP party ever since that horrible nite at Roxy :vomit2: last 4th of July and I promised myself that I'd NEVER go back lol...since crobar had a shitty line up I ended up going and I must say that I FINALLY heard some great music to my surprise...too damn hot though but had a great time, good looking crowd too.

I haven't been to a JP party ever since that horrible nite at Roxy :vomit2: last 4th of July and I promised myself that I'd NEVER go back lol...since crobar had a shitty line up I ended up going and I must say that I FINALLY heard some great music to my surprise...too damn hot though but had a great time, good looking crowd too.

i think i saw you there.. lol

Well here goes a tracklisting for those of you who are wondering Wtf he played. i Judged the listing on my memories of those particular songs that brought me back into time.My favorite song Being finally wich really means alot to me so here it goes and i wanna thank Kryste Lee for posting this up.

He opened with Dido - Hunter (Thank god he didn' close with it)

Coco Lee - Wherever you go - Finally!

Paula Cole (Finally got to hear it the way he used to play it)

Paradise Dub!!!!!

Touch Me

Jana - More Than Life

New Vision - Just Me N You

Ficken

Fast & Loose

The Fortunate Ones

V Three - Resistance

Gecko - Just Close Your Eyes

The Room

KOT - Finally

Innocente

Angie Stone - I Wish I Didn't Miss You

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence

It's Not Right But It's Ok

Boots On The Run

Love is in the Air

Michael Jackson - Billy Jean 2001

Robbie Rivera - Funk-a-Tron

Silence

Tiesto- Flight 643

Sarah McLachlan - Possession

D Note - Shed My Skin

They Say Vision

Kemical

6,8,12 w/ Work It (Work This Motherfucker)

John Ciafone- Thunder

Rain

Modjo - Lady

Indiana - Do You Hear Me

Laid/ Died

Donna Deloren - The Hurting

Women Beat Their Men

The Housemartins - Change The World

Octave One- Blackwater

Andrea Brown - Trippin

Mantra- Away

Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm

Suzanne Palmer - Show Me

Smith & Selway - Weather

Music Sounds Better With You

Bailamos

House of Prince- Perfect Love

Lustral - Everytime

Black Legend - You See The Trouble With Me

Castor And Pollux - Serenity

Moloko - Forever More

All This Time

Central Reservation

Spacefrog - Follow me

Aretha Franklin - Respect

Latin Headhuntrz - Lift me up

Jars Of Clay

Things To Come

Charlotte-Skin

Chris Raven- I Know You Love Me Too

Daft Punk - Alive

Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade

DT - Elements

Deborah Cox - Never Knew

Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here

Cevin Fisher - Do You Want More

Everything But The Girl - Tempermental (Reverse Dub into Vocal)

Fatboy Slim feat Roland Clark - What the Fuck

Green Velvet - Answering Machine

Green Velvet - Flash

Green Velvet - La La Land

KnightBreed - Your Love Is Taking Me Over

Let The Sunshine

Sun Is Shining

Major North - Annihilate

Olive - Your Not Alone

Brown Acid

Vernessa Mitchell - Reap What You Sow

Track Bums - Computer Dreams

Soul Searcher - Can't Get Enough

Shapeshifter - Flood

Voices

Reasons For Living

Change The World

Corrupt

Deepest Jungle

Flow

Meet Her At The Love Parade

GTI W/ Can You Dance To My Beat Acca

Rocket Man

Things Just Ain't The Same

Gay/Straight Acca

The Tamperer - Feel it W/Divas To The Dancefloor Please

One More Time

Like A Prayer

E Samba

Futurescope

Set The Engine On Fire

Closed around 2pm with Central Reservation.

Word. I went to that Classic party last summer which was really bad. As far as this classic party, friend of mine from Gypsy convinced me to go. Arrived at 7:30 and left around 11ish. I was def impressed musically, the tribal he dropped is what really did it for me. That was just pure energy, couldn't stand still if you tried. You know when you see a true SF head, when your walking up the stairs behind a meathead who as a large tatoo of SF underneath his neck on his back.

i didnt not go so i cant really pass judgement,but this is what i heard from GOOD friends...... i heard the music was pretty good, not mindblowing but not terrible either. but as far as the crowd i hear the crackheads were out in FULL EFFECT. My one friend told me she saw 6 different kids praying to god to help them, LMFAO, she saw tons of kids passed out on the steps in the smoking area get kicked out by bouncers, and supposedly the bathroom attendants were providing "party favors" to the guests for a small fee. needless to say, she said she never felt so disgusting in her life

whoa carazzaayyy lol

Haven't heard JP in more than 3 years. I didn't think he was that great back then... too much slow boring deep house. But saturday nite... I'd have to say WOW. I really got taken off guard... I didn't expect him to be that good! The last 3 years have been all PVD and tiesto for me... but now I think JP's my favorite DJ now lol.

Was there from 4-11:30. It was cool he played alot of good vocal songs that had good lyrics, and played some of my favorite house tracks like "follow me", but what really did it for me was after 8am. All 7 of my friends left by 7:30, and I kept waiting for him to play crap filler music so I can leave... but it never hapened!... right up to when I was walking out the door at 11:30am, he was playing a slamming hard ass tech house track. I had to drag myself out. I'd expect DJs to be slowing it down, playing more mellow tracks when it gets late, but the later it got, the harder he got! He played some of the best tribal and hard house I've ever heard around 8am-11:30am.

BTW - anyone know the name of this female vocal track he played at around 7:30am or 8am. It had some girl singing, "I can't eat, I can't sleep." Its not hard, but its vocal house with catchy lyrics. I think it was like 3 songs before he played "all this time." Oh, and is it just me, or does anyone else think it was wierd he played "all this time" like 3 times with other tracks inbetween for like 30 mins.

BTW - anyone know the name of this female vocal track he played at around 7:30am or 8am. It had some girl singing, "I can't eat, I can't sleep." Its not hard, but its vocal house with catchy lyrics. I think it was like 3 songs before he played "all this time." Oh, and is it just me, or does anyone else think it was wierd he played "all this time" like 3 times with other tracks inbetween for like 30 mins.

Angie Stone - I wish I didnt Miss you

He played the original version...

I won't review because everything is basically summed up already but hands down the best time I've had out in close to a year.

Coco Lee - Wherever you Go

Paradise Dub

and Innocente - hearing those 3 tracks alone made that heat and rowdy crowd bearable

Flight 643, Lethal Industry, Bailamos, RESISTANCE... holy crap, I was getting pissed off because my feet hurt so bad and he wasn't getting worse it was just better and better

I had to get dragged out of there because I didnt want to leave.

Coco Lee - Wherever you go - Finally!

Angie Stone - I Wish I Didn't Miss You

It's Not Right But It's Ok

Boots On The Run

6,8,12 w/ Work It (Work This Motherfucker)

Charlotte-Skin

Deborah Cox - Never Knew

Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here

Everything But The Girl - Tempermental (Reverse Dub into Vocal)

Let The Sunshine

Olive - Your Not Alone

Things Just Ain't The Same

The Tamperer - Feel it W/Divas To The Dancefloor Please

..im gonna make a cd lol