Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stimulus>Response w/Dj Exacta@Pacha 8/12/06 review, Pics,Videos,Mixes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, im not saying I didnt like the party..I had fun when Exacta was on. I just didnt like Keith at all. Thats it. My opinion. Get the fuck over it already. Im done!!!!! Bull I dont like Keith..Thats it

im not trying to m ake you like keith and thats not my arguement, i get you dont like him,cool. What my arguement is your view on things but , IT IS YOUR OPINION and i think its wrong lol and weird but whatever.

i love how people argue over the dumbest shit ever.. haha yo really.. most of the kids hat go out these days dont know shit from piss. just because a dj plays a classic here and there dont mean he's playing outdated shit. it means that he knows some "real music" Heads will appreciate that shit. c'mon guys chop chop! who ever doesnt agree with this post.. lets have a dance off @ danny t this saturday.. NMN is invited to be the first one to get Served. hahaha Love you guys. peace

i love how people argue over the dumbest shit ever.. haha yo really.. most of the kids hat go out these days dont know shit from piss. just because a dj plays a classic here and there dont mean he's playing outdated shit. it means that he knows some "real music" Heads will appreciate that shit. c'mon guys chop chop! who ever doesnt agree with this post.. lets have a dance off @ danny t this saturday.. NMN is invited to be the first one to get Served. hahaha Love you guys. peace

Im responding just cause ill be there for the longggg hall on the floor as arg says please come down and say helloo!! :) cant wait!!

you are absolutely correct that everyone may have an opinion; it's just the manner in which someone expresses their opinion. having no respect for someone based on their taste is pretty juvenile.

This is exactly what it comes down to...whether you like unreleased tracks, classics, tribal, electro, whatever, there is no need to disrespect people who are up in the booth doing their thing. I have no problem with people writing negative reviews, b/c that's what reviews are for, to offer your honest opinion. The thing that pisses me off is when you have to cross the line and say things like, "All JP fans are idiots" or "Keith is the poor man's Boris (which by the way makes no sense whatsoever)". Generalizing like that just makes you sound ignorant and inexperienced.

idiots. this is why i cant post on this board. fuckin knowitalls. rayray knows everysong in the last 2 years (i talk to ray off the board so i know hes a cool guy, but i will make fun of anyone including myself if dumbshit is uttered). silverbull always yapps about tedd petterson and his stimulus parties even when nobody even mentions them. exacta is reading this thinkin about hangin himself cause he played a track that was old, and kieth blackstone played a kelly clarkson record. kieth if your readin this GOOD job. the record skipped, not your fault cant do shit about it. played some good records, and thanks for makin me bust a groove. Brian i know your gonna read this so I just wanna say WHERES THE SUNSHINE!!! lol. i think everyone should do alot more drugs on the dancefloor thus hopefully eliminating the SHIT that is in your head. go out, get fucked up, fuck someone up, fuck anyone. the music is their, the bass WILL CERTAINLY make you go BOOOOM papi.

idiots. this is why i cant post on this board. fuckin knowitalls. rayray knows everysong in the last 2 years (i talk to ray off the board so i know hes a cool guy, but i will make fun of anyone including myself if dumbshit is uttered). silverbull always yapps about tedd petterson and his stimulus parties even when nobody even mentions them. exacta is reading this thinkin about hangin himself cause he played a track that was old, and kieth blackstone played a kelly clarkson record. kieth if your readin this GOOD job. the record skipped, not your fault cant do shit about it. played some good records, and thanks for makin me bust a groove. Brian i know your gonna read this so I just wanna say WHERES THE SUNSHINE!!! lol. i think everyone should do alot more drugs on the dancefloor thus hopefully eliminating the SHIT that is in your head. go out, get fucked up, fuck someone up, fuck anyone. the music is their, the bass WILL CERTAINLY make you go BOOOOM papi.

Lets see TEDD PATTERSON just came back from italy and is playing CROBAR on sat, and has a monthly at cielo, and travels the world each month. Stimulus>Response is a party that started in dec 2005 and had good parties at various venues, until PACHA has asked us to be there 2 times a month. So i guess your right no one is listening lol.

And ive alreayd spoken with exacta like i do every few days and it is quite entertaining our convos on this subject lol. Your funny person with the drug comments shit even i had to laugh. See ya soon man and be good.

Lets see TEDD PATTERSON just came back from italy and is playing CROBAR on sat, and has a monthly at cielo, and travels the world each month. Stimulus>Response is a party that started in dec 2005 and had good parties at various venues, until PACHA has asked us to be there 2 times a month. So i guess your right no one is listening lol.

And ive alreayd spoken with exacta like i do every few days and it is quite entertaining our convos on this subject lol. Your funny person with the drug comments shit even i had to laugh. See ya soon man and be good.

see this is what im talkin about. this is about your stimulus party and has NOTHING to do with tedd patterson, so why bring him up. hes a great dj, but who cares in this thread if he came back from italy or wherever he comes from, and yes his vibal parties are great, but why are you talkin about it? let me mention tiesto while im at it. lol. i didnt mean no one is listening but in other threads on completely different subjects you mention your parties when nobody was talkin about your parties. i understand you promote that what i find funny at times, keep up the good work. i liked your parties...didnt mean nobody listens.

exacta...well hes a gurk!!!

YES!!! I listened to Lolas set, and I liked. I wish I got there earlier to hear it live. Well next time. Bull will Lola and Exacta be there next stimulus party??

STIMULUS>RESPONSE is URBAN RELIEF PROJECT, LOLA, KEITH BLACKSTONE been that way since our first party in dec 2005. Now exacta was a guest dj and hes down to do another guest stimulus spot. Also working on some stuff together for the future, so see ya soon. If your interested in more music by lola or urban relief or even keith hehe let me know i will send you some more links to live sets.

All I know is that after getting to know him all I can say is this:

silverbullrocks.jpg

If you can't figure it out it says "SILVERBULL ROCKS!!!"

Much love to someone who cares so much about the music and the the affect it has on the scene. If NYC had more people like this NYC would beyond a doubt have the best music scene around.

the more you speak rayray...the deeper the hole you dig for yourself...

and i agree with silverbull's last post...

Exaclty and this is coming from somebody who gets forced to go to JP parties mind you..........:laugh: :laugh: