Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nye @ crobar

Well as everyone knows NYE is amateur night in nyc so i'm staying far away from thisi can almost imagine the mess crobar will be lol, besides i'm sick of their sound already and everyone thinking they invented the shit..same basslines always not enough pushing of the envelope. SO i can bet victor will take over playing the same set as always. :(

well for the past 3/4 yrs ive been doign this, i stat my night at CIELO from like 10pm-about 6/7am then i make my way to SHELTER from 7am till about 3-5pm then i get something to eat and head over to 718 sessions from 6pm-12am . New yrs eve and new yrs day partying with some real music heads and avoiding the regular amateur nonsense. If your wondering why i would party so much its because my bday is dec 31st as well.

well for the past 3/4 yrs ive been doign this, i stat my night at CIELO from like 10pm-about 6/7am then i make my way to SHELTER from 7am till about 3-5pm then i get something to eat and head over to 718 sessions from 6pm-12am . New yrs eve and new yrs day partying with some real music heads and avoiding the regular amateur nonsense. If your wondering why i would party so much its because my bday is dec 31st as well.

Geez, you are a fuckin' champ bro. Good for you. And I know you do it sober.

thanks for clearing up why you would party so much...i really was wondering why. it all makes sense now

what kind of meal do you usually eat in between to give you the energy to rip it sik for all those hours?

thanks for clearing up why you would party so much...i really was wondering why. it all makes sense now

what kind of meal do you usually eat in between to give you the energy to rip it sik for all those hours?

truth is by the time i get to 718 sessions im good for the first hr then im stuggilin for the rest of the night and sometimes pass out for an hr or 2 and then just enjoy the music and vibe/energy and try to dance here and there. And my tradition has always been to eat chicken, mash potatoes and rice before goin to my first club, then drinking a nutrioment before goin to shelter and then eating a lasagna or chicken/meatball parmagean before goin to 718 sessions. And during the dancing drink lots of waters/gatorade/ vitamin water and red bulls every now and then. Also i try to pace myself as much as i can conserve my energy, doesnt hurt to have a power bar handy as well.

So after dancing for some 20hrs plus i tend to also sleep for 12hrs when i finally hit the bed.

truth is by the time i get to 718 sessions im good for the first hr then im stuggilin for the rest of the night and sometimes pass out for an hr or 2 and then just enjoy the music and vibe/energy and try to dance here and there. And my tradition has always been to eat chicken, mash potatoes and rice before goin to my first club, then drinking a nutrioment before goin to shelter and then eating a lasagna or chicken/meatball parmagean before goin to 718 sessions. And during the dancing drink lots of waters/gatorade/ vitamin water and red bulls every now and then. Also i try to pace myself as much as i can conserve my energy, doesnt hurt to have a power bar handy as well.

So after dancing for some 20hrs plus i tend to also sleep for 12hrs when i finally hit the bed.

gabe u are a pro :)

• 4 weeks later...
so what is the straight to gay ratio at crobar nye? since Sundays are usually gay nights but then nye is pretty much in the air right? 50/50 ?

Sundays at Crobar aren't "gay" nights. 6 or 7 times throughout the year the Alegria party takes place at Crobar, which is gay, but that is not every week or every month for that matter.

I'm sure it will be like any other Calderone party -- very mixed.

-Mike

gabe are you talking the shelter event that starts late saturday night/ early sunday or is there another shelter event on new years eve, sunday night into monday morning etc?

i was going to maybe hit shlelter late saturday night/sunday am like 3 am for ben....

didnt know they had a new years eve event too..????