Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cops closed crobar.....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ain't that the truth,every time there's an article about the clubs and bars they keep mentioning the young girl who was murdered.I would like to know is what her parents has to say,they were told she was going to her friends house on a week night and by 1 or even 2 am they have no idea she was'nt home or did they have the since to call her friends parents.Hate to say it but when a person gets that fucked up you're asking for it and in her case she got it.Dumbass.

Are you kidding? So murder is a suitable punishment for partyin too much? You sound like a lot of fun..

NO MORE REPUBLICANS!

NYU and Rikers has more drugs than CROBAR or any other club. If they get stuff past cops at Rikers how do they expect a nightclub to be a 100% effective. Where there is a will there is a way. And didn't that girl get abducted after leaving a NYPD impound lot.

Hopefully this BS stops!

NO MORE REPUBLICANS!

NYU and Rikers has more drugs than CROBAR or any other club. If they get stuff past cops at Rikers how do they expect a nightclub to be a 100% effective. Where there is a will there is a way. And didn't that girl get abducted after leaving a NYPD impound lot.

Hopefully this BS stops!

good points

NO MORE REPUBLICANS!

Hopefully this BS stops!

o the DEMOCRATS ARE SO GREAT

hILAARY IS busy protecting "the children" from video games like Grand Theft Auto

True Republicans, like myself are more liberterian, that means less is more, see Adam Smith for more info, we dont want big intruding government

o the DEMOCRATS ARE SO GREAT

hILAARY IS busy protecting "the children" from video games like Grand Theft Auto

True Republicans, like myself are more liberterian, that means less is more, see Adam Smith for more info, we dont want big intruding government

Then please explain the last 6 years with our current republican govt

the sad part is any nightlife business person would not want to open a night club in NYC. I wqas actually watching something on TV saying how Vegas has over taken NYC as the night club kings. Mainly because the NYPD is cracking down so hard celebs dont want to risk the attention inbeing in a club that gets shut down while they are there.

A big reason i wouldnt want to own a club in nyc is look at the best clubs in the last 10 or more years. Crobar, Spirit (short while of doing god) Sound factory, Twilo, Limelight, tunnel, and so on and so on. What happened to them? They all got shut down by the NYPD. So why invest millions to strive to be number one when number one is public enemy one and gets shut down. Business wise a bad investment. I can remember when going to the city was fun and carefree. I can remember when people got killed in the streets and the outrage was at the police department not the place someone came from. I wonder if someone got mugged and killed after leaving MAcys if they would shut them down too?

And I so agree that some of these NYPD cops are poorly trained, or are just plain bad cops. One night during the holidays, I was just mindin my own business crossing the street in the chelsea area after the new yrs ball drop, and some young bitch cop starts screamin at the top of her lungs in my face to get off the street...startled the hell outta me. I thought she was gonna shoot me or somethin. I wish zsa zsa popped in from thin air and smacked some sense into her head!. I mean I am a person, not part of a herd of wild animals!

the sad part is any nightlife business person would not want to open a night club in NYC. I wqas actually watching something on TV saying how Vegas has over taken NYC as the night club kings. Mainly because the NYPD is cracking down so hard celebs dont want to risk the attention inbeing in a club that gets shut down while they are there.

A big reason i wouldnt want to own a club in nyc is look at the best clubs in the last 10 or more years. Crobar, Spirit (short while of doing god) Sound factory, Twilo, Limelight, tunnel, and so on and so on. What happened to them? They all got shut down by the NYPD. So why invest millions to strive to be number one when number one is public enemy one and gets shut down. Business wise a bad investment. I can remember when going to the city was fun and carefree. I can remember when people got killed in the streets and the outrage was at the police department not the place someone came from. I wonder if someone got mugged and killed after leaving MAcys if they would shut them down too?

yeah that really sux....vegas has overtaken ny now hmmm

I got an idea.......Lets trap Bush and his entire cabinet inside crobar, and just feed them slammin pills all nite long, while Calderone plays a 12 hr set.....I bet after that night, Crobar and all house clubs will never get closed again....

*dead*

:laugh:

He might actually run the country a little BETTER too!

b/c when a techo club closes its due to underage drinking or finding drug use.. When something goes wrong at a hip hop club it usually involves gun fire.. If a club is attracting that type of person it should be closed down

I really don't care anymore about any of this. All I got to say is I don't find much of a difference between someone getting shot or overdosing. Both are extremely fucked up situations and is not acceptable. I feel for crobar because in my own personal exp. I thought they ran their club the best outa of all the large ny nightclubs. It is too bad because if us clubbers don't wake the fuck up and straighten out you can kiss the scene goodbye in ny forever. Yeah its you dumbasses(not you chris just in general) that get meth'd,kay'd,x'd out that are ruining it all. The 10-20 underage drinkers are a problem but not to the extent of the druggies. If you don't know what I'm talking about go to a club sober @4am and just look around at the peeps its truly disgusting. ONe of the reasons I rarely go out anymore is because I don't want to be assiociated with this scene anymore. I love the music but I can't love a scene were 80% of the peeps in it are there for the drugs.

And I so agree that some of these NYPD cops are poorly trained, or are just plain bad cops. One night during the holidays, I was just mindin my own business crossing the street in the chelsea area after the new yrs ball drop, and some young bitch cop starts screamin at the top of her lungs in my face to get off the street...startled the hell outta me. I thought she was gonna shoot me or somethin. I wish zsa zsa popped in from thin air and smacked some sense into her head!. I mean I am a person, not part of a herd of wild animals!

That's where you are wrong. We are considered herds of animals by the police/military/government.

p.s. going to be real fucked up when the U.S. government declares martial law and starts shipping those who oppose the government to underground prisons(which can hold 15million people). If you have no clue wtf I am talking about look up Phil Schneider or Steven Greer(Disclosure Project) on google. Scary shit and its happening right under our noses. BTW Phil had over 18 attemps to take his life when he came out with these seminars. The 19th time was succesful.