Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everywhere suck?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i finally read through this whole thing and i don't understand what abrooksbro wants... i mean i love going out to places like bungalow or pink elephant when i want to meet other successful assholes / the interesting rich, or to just people watch the beautiful and yes , admittedly celebrities but i also LOVE electronic music and its not about dressing trashy or doing e...which do go along with it , it's about love and music ...but if u dont care about the music what else can possibly change in nightlife at presumptious lounges?? what could anyone possibly come up with anymore except stupid gimmicks (ie. beds, safaries, etc. ) , what exactly would be so great about ANOTHER one of these places...i feel like there are enough...

i finally read through this whole thing and i don't understand what abrooksbro wants... i mean i love going out to places like bungalow or pink elephant when i want to meet other successful assholes / the interesting rich, or to just people watch the beautiful and yes , admittedly celebrities but i also LOVE electronic music and its not about dressing trashy or doing e...which do go along with it , it's about love and music ...but if u dont care about the music what else can possibly change in nightlife at presumptious lounges?? what could anyone possibly come up with anymore except stupid gimmicks (ie. beds, safaries, etc. ) , what exactly would be so great about ANOTHER one of these places...i feel like there are enough...

I don't imagine they can revolutioninze it, if I had the answer on how to do that, i'd open a new place. I just want new places to go, because i'm sick of going to the same place.

its NYC!!!... how many clubs open/close/remodel/rename/etc within the span of year?? this is supposed to be the party capital on this side of the planet so im sorry your not happy with the countless options of clubs in NYC brooks but just be happy your not in one of the other cities in this country that have shitty nightlifes. The only other 2 cities with halfway decent clubs are Miami and Vegas... and even then, in my opinion, they dont compare to this city.

THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING ON?

bella soooo wants to fuck the shit out of brooks :laugh:

not so much. how is ur life going mikadondon

I went to the opening of Nest, thought it was horrible, never went back.

very interesting brooks. mad pretentious people everywhere looking u up and down, throwing down hundreds on bottles in a sleek lounge (2 drinks - 28 dollars), fashionistas on that main floor (not upstairs)......hot girls/guys everywhere there. im surprised u didn't like it. i was there about a year ago maybe.....

THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING ON?

not so much. how is ur life going mikadondon

very interesting brooks. mad pretentious people everywhere looking u up and down, throwing down hundreds on bottles in a sleek lounge (2 drinks - 28 dollars), fashionistas on that main floor (not upstairs)......hot girls/guys everywhere there. im surprised u didn't like it. i was there about a year ago maybe.....

At the opening it looked like the decor was tacky and unfinished. The rooms were poorly laid out and the overall flow of the place sucked. Also the crowd was a lot more girls who thought they were fashionistas than actual models, and the crowd is faux pretentious people who are actually BnT in their finest A/X dropping their weekly paycheck to try and feel like they are somebody. In short, it sucks. Is that dump even still open?

At the opening it looked like the decor was tacky and unfinished. The rooms were poorly laid out and the overall flow of the place sucked. Also the crowd was a lot more girls who thought they were fashionistas than actual models, and the crowd is faux pretentious people who are actually BnT in their finest A/X dropping their weekly paycheck to try and feel like they are somebody. In short, it sucks. Is that dump even still open?

there were no b and t when i was there.....and im not lying to u when i say that everyone in that main room was wearing all black, sleek, some guys in suits and a few of the hottest guys ive ever seen in my life were in there. maybe it was a special night. Im not sure if that "dump" is open.

how can someone be a "faux" pretentious person? either ur stuck up or you're not.

there were no b and t when i was there.....and im not lying to u when i say that everyone in that main room was wearing all black, sleek, some guys in suits and a few of the hottest guys ive ever seen in my life were in there. maybe it was a special night. Im not sure if that "dump" is open.

how can someone be a "faux" pretentious person? either ur stuck up or you're not.

The people i'm talking about are the people who think that they are in a position to look down on people and make a big deal about in public (i'm not a jerk like this in public), but in reality, they have no business acting that way, because they are middle class. People can put on black wherever they want, a suit does not a quality person make. I thought it sucked and would not go back. I assume the opening night should have been them shooting for a top notch crowd, it wasn't. Consensus from everyone I know who went there after the opening was that it was even worse and to be avoided.

The people i'm talking about are the people who think that they are in a position to look down on people and make a big deal about in public (i'm not a jerk like this in public), but in reality, they have no business acting that way, because they are middle class. People can put on black wherever they want, a suit does not a quality person make.

so lemme get this straight, middle class people have no business being pretentious, only rich ppl...

Welcome to your own hell ...