Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your first clubbin xperience.....???

Hey, I'm just curious as to what everyone's first clubbin xperience was??

Mine was about 2 yrs ago, I was 18. Went to Tunnel w/ a whole group of people. Before that I was totally oblivious to all that(I was still goin through that little skater phase everyone went through). When I went to tunnel for the 1st time I was totally blown away!!!! That totally changed me, just the whole xperience!! I fell in love love.gif with the music, the people, and just that whole scene!!!

So how you guys biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

My first clubbing experience was Tunnel about 8 months ago. I'd never really gone to clubs or heard the music before, but instantly I loved the whole scene.

Since then I've been to Exit and Vinyl. And just got back from a round of clubbing in Miami.

I'm 23 and wish I had been introduced to the club scene alot earlier.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

My first club experience was one that I will never forget! I went to the Tunnel with my bf and three of his friends. That was also the first time that I ever did E. I had the best time. I feel in love with the club scene and E!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

The 1st time I went clubbin was back in March. I turned 18 on a friday night and a couple of my boys prevously did. So we went to SF on my birthday and I had the night of my life. I've been clubbin before and took E before but, never in this kind of environment. From then on, I have been to a city club almost every Friday since. BTW City clubs kill Jersey clubs, if u ask me!

WOW, It seems as though many of our first clubbing experiences took off at TUNNEL. My first time in a REAL CLUB...i.e. a CITY club...was also there. I went with my boyfriend at the time and some of our friends. It was the first time I took E in a club...not my first time ever rolling though. The club scene just made everything different for me. I think I was mostly in awe by how many people were getting along and the party that was happening. The diversity of cultures and ages was amazing to me. I dont think I was ever as happy as I was when I first walked in the door. The vibes that I felt were unlike any other. I do remember that after taking my pills how much the E effect in a club was different from that of a house roll. The amazing feeling of uncontrolled happiness and up beats just took me over. The colors kept bleaping in and out.. Silvers, Reds, Blues Greens, Golds. The way that HUGE disco ball reflected the colors on the wall...how can I ever forget?!?!? It was crazy what I felt each time a different color shined brightly on everyone. Ill never forget though when the blue light went over the crowd...it was this dark sea of people and noone had faces. Everyone was just a blank black face. It was crazy yet peaked my interest more. The transvestites that I met were georgeous. Unlike anyone I ever met before.I was also shocked at how many people sat all fucked up in cornes and on the floors in K holes. That was something I DEFINATELY did not expect yet now it is a common reality for me. My first expereince goes into wayyy much more detail. It gives me chills just thinking back at all of it. But, after that first night in a city club, Ive been hooked ever since....and I plan to be till the day I die!!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Hey misskittie, your description reminds me of me at the Tunnel for the first time too!!!!!You described it perfectly biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

AAAHHHH.....memories!!!!!

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Originally posted by romy20:

Hey misskittie, your description reminds me of me at the Tunnel for the first time too!!!!!You described it perfectly biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

AAAHHHH.....memories!!!!!

romy20

Everytime I roll now, if I just close my eyes I can still see it all replay once again. That was the greatest time of my life. Do you remeber the feeling walking up the stairs to the bathroom? As you got closer to the top you couldnt hear the music downstairs anymore, you only heard the side room. Yet after you came back from the bathroom and you stood on top of the staircase, you were on top of the world! You saw everything! It was absolutely amazing just standing there. Under normal circumstances, you'd just be like, damn I have a lot of people to walk through after I get down these stairs. But at that time it was just incredible seeing everything! God I miss those days!!

Hey were you by any chance there Halloween '98???? That night was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Tunnel it was. Again, 18th Birthday celebration...4 years ago. since then have moved on to bigger and better, ie twilo, spa, vinyl. oh, and that walking up the stairs thing, LOVE IT!! someone's on target with their descriptive skills today!!

Wow, my clubbin' days started off with clubs deep within Brooklyn. They played reggae and hip-hop all night! I did listen to house music all the time throughout high school (I already knew I was too young to go to any). By the time I was in college (I think about '97 - '98) I swore that Webster Hall was the sh*t. Got tired of that scene, met a few people over the years and then, Voila! Here I am.

------------------

Mente sana in corpo sano.

Guest genevieve

My very first club experience was @ The Edge in Ft. Lauderdale and I was 15 or 16.(93' or 94') Passed 2am they stopped serving alcohol so youngsters like myself could come in for house and trance. My mom said I couldn't go unless my older brother came with me(bummer). I got this light blue micro-dot off some guy; never heard or tried them before; but took it that night. I danced all fuckin night. I have never experienced something soooooo visual in my life!!!!!! I'll never forget that night!!!!!!

I used to go to Limelight back in the early 90's, when I was a drinker. My first time dropping E at a club was in August of 1998 at CPI & my first city club that I rolled at was Tunnel also in August of 1998.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

My first experience going to a NYC nightlcub was Limelight in 1990. I was 13 years old and my sister who was 21 dragged me along because she couldn't leave me alone all ngiht @ home. AWWWWEEE so she got me some baggy gap jeans, a tight black t-shirt, a pair of DOC MARTIN OXBLOOD RED BOOTS, some Jodi Wately Hoop earings and a ripped sleaveless lumberjack shirt and off we went. NOTE** That was what you wore back in the day please do not hold it against me. I remember being there at 10:30 pm to ensure we would get in because they never ID'd early in the night. All I know is she lost me ass through the maze of fucked up rooms. Half of which the roof was caving in. The place was a mess and Shampoo was a separate club. WOW ridiculous how I remembered all this crap.

Well it was about 3 years ago I was going to the kit kat klub with a friend of mine her boyfriend and her guy friend. She and I calle dup a guy to get 2 pills this was the first time for me and her to do this together, so we got CATS EYES and we took a cab from BKLYN to NYC and we dropped before we left my house (stupid me). Well I didn't know. So I'm in the cab half way there and it's pouring out an my hair was frizzing. not a good night rain sucks but i am almost there and my legs start to tingle and the back of my neck tingles too my ears go deaf i couldnt stop moving i had no where to go I was rubbing my legs and i had to get out of that car so we pulled up and the front was a mob scene so my friend took my hand and pulled me to the front and we got in right away we wnt to the bathroom to fix oursleves and to calm me down and she told me look at yourself your beautiful and i love you and she kissed me on the cheek and we flew around the room i couldnt believe it but my feet never hi a step it was awesome the music too over my body ever beat was sharp and plused through my body like electric waves it was the best 3 hours of my life... too bad one pill doesnt do it anymore... i stillhave the pics from the club that night thoes were the days ...I have alot of stories for ya if your interested in hearing more all the stories are on point

My first time was the Tunnel to. I was 18 and it was the summer of 97. My brother and his crew took me and my crew. I remeber how big the line was outrageous, because at that time that was the only place to be. I even remember the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> (big frank) and at that time the list would get you right in. The place was the most amazing thing my eyes ever saw. The fuzzy room, the hardcore room next to bathroom all of it was great. The first club song I ever liked played around 3 Follow Me the place whent fucking nuts. I remember these guys we met got us to scream with them " were at the tunnel and were sweating like mother fucking slaves". I would go there for the next two years almost every other saturday.Then it whent to shits so I started to go to roxy on fridays and then Factory saturdays.Then Exit opened up and the LL reopen so I mixed it around. I only whent to Tunnel once since and that was thanksgiving eve and it was good, now that summer's almost over I dont know what I will hit first.