Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it possible to be a clubber and a Republican?

Im a registered Republican, voted for Guliani and think he's done a great job except for Fucking with Twilo and nightlife in general. I guess I have mixed values.

don't believe in drugs, somewhat believe in free sex, love clubs and music, believe in relationships, and lately I go to church a lot,

Clever! smile.gif

I like how he takes a coment from the news and turns it round... nice.

Nah Republicans are all redneck, bible bashing, KKK members arn't they?

Did you know the Church has the higest percentage of child molestation cases of any profesion?

So is it possible to be a member of the church and not be a Peadophile?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

what? republicans aren't allowed to groove?

i guess it's time for me to go hug a tree

cwm4.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

I am also a republican clubber. I think Bush is a great president and Bloomberg will be a good mayor. Unfortunately, republicans have done a few things that I did not exactly agree with (e.g. shutting down Twilo), but I look at it as a trade-off.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Originally posted by ichernomor:

I am also a republican clubber. I think Bush is a great president and Bloomberg will be a good mayor. Unfortunately, republicans have done a few things that I did not exactly agree with (e.g. shutting down Twilo), but I look at it as a trade-off.

Hmmmmmm, Bush a great president? Well, I do not see him doing anything about the gas crisis or the power problems out in Cali!!!! His tax cut plan is also B.S!! It only gives 1 out of 14 a tax break. What's up w/that? No wonder that republican from Vermont I think it was left. Time will tell I guess.

Originally posted by snappy139:

Hmmmmmm, Bush a great president? Well, I do not see him doing anything about the gas crisis or the power problems out in Cali!!!! His tax cut plan is also B.S!! It only gives 1 out of 14 a tax break. What's up w/that? No wonder that republican from Vermont I think it was left. Time will tell I guess.

OK ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "THE CLINTONS"...its all downhill from there

cwm23.gif

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

He's gotta be lying! Who the hell would want to sleep with him....ICK!

His wife did, a few times reportedly. And she's one of the better peices of ass White House has seen.

Log Cabin Republicans, now thats a silly bunch of kids, dont you think?

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

It seems like it would be an oxymoron, doesn't it? But I used to be friends with a Republican clubber, a gay republican clubber at that.

Of course, he is completely out of his mind; that's only one manifestation of his split personality...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by nycetouch:

just wondering if there are any conservatives out there... cwm8.gif

you do realize that rebublicans and conservitives are not always the same. Which one are you asking about??

IGNORANCE

you think its impossible to be have a set of political beleifs and still be able to go out and enjoy music??? what does one have to do with the other???

You have some serious sterotypes

------------------

No left turn unstoned

Devoted Republican here... it is possible to be politically consrevative and socially liberal at the same time smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

5/26 - Sin, Albany

6/9 - Deep, LI

6/10 and every Monday to follow - Liquid, LI

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Yeah, it's called not practicing what you preach. Politicians are great at that.

-MJR

Originally posted by russ reign:

Devoted Republican here... it is possible to be politically consrevative and socially liberal at the same time smile.gif

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by stacychase:

I love to party, club and have fun, however I consider myself a liberal conservative. What does that mean? I do not agree 100% with either parties platforms.

I agree 100% you took the words right out of my keyboard..

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~

one of the difference is between the republicans and democrats is that Republicans are very secretive about their wild encounters whereas the dems go around telling people that they got laid etc.

basically the democrats are losers.

Originally posted by nitro449:

Originally posted by stacychase:

I love to party, club and have fun, however I consider myself a liberal conservative. What does that mean? I do not agree 100% with either parties platforms.

I agree 100% you took the words right out of my keyboard..

------------------

a good artist copies, a great aritst steals...