Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's your favorite DJ?

i know im gonna get blasted for this....but skribbles is my idol. ive been a skribble fan since his hip hop days when he was on the hot 97 morning show w/ ed lover and dr. dre. ive always liked him, and i saw him live once, and i thought he was amazing. i gotta admit, his cd's arent usually that good, just not my taste. he plays totally deffierent music live.

but a close second is johnny vicious, his remixes are always sick. i cant wait for this friday at SF!!!

and scot project is one of my favs as of late too, esp after seein him at LL, and i'd also have to include Macguyver...cant wait to see him live at world...his osngs are sick too.

Originally posted by tymathis

I was always big into house then after seeing Coxy rip shit up at the Miami clubs this past March, hands down for me is him

CARL COX!! Pumping music is how to describe it best, fuck yeah

Fuck yeah!! How did I forget Cox?? He ripped a new asshole for each and every person at Area 1. Fucking amazing.

Originally posted by slashone

Has anyone heard of DJ Venom and DJ Irene? I just love that hard house.

venom is good to close parties with, and irene was the only good thing about my horrible trip to philly, even though her mix cd's suck.

my favorites:

carl cox

pvd

tiesto

nick warren

dave seaman

commander tom

mauro picotto

my friend just got here... i'll probably edit this list later.

rob

Bad Boy Bill..Bad boy bill is in the mix and hes live underssssssssstttannnddd.. I also like Armand Van Helden.Even though hes really not a dj more of a producer..But when I heard him live amazin...I like lots of djs but they are my top 2. I never heard Danny Tenaglia. But I heard he;s really good...

Originally posted by jimk29

All I can do is laugh, someone posted scribbles as one of their favorite DJ's... All hail King sellout.:blown:

Like say what you will about SKribble, he still has TALENT. I was all fucked up at Miami Ultra2k1 Festival this past march, and I'm like WHO the fuck is spinning on the main stage, someone's fucking tearing up a KILLER SET, and let me quote DJ ALEX PAUL with his description, talking of SKRIBBLE

"For those of you who give him a lot of flack for being a "sellout", this man made even ME turn my head when he dropped a killer set of hard-edged "playin it large" trance tracks! (Yes, I said TRANCE spun by DJ SKRIBBLE!) And the crowd went crazy! It goes to show you the true versatility of the big name MTV DJ."

Originally posted by tymathis

"For those of you who give him a lot of flack for being a "sellout", this man made even ME turn my head when he dropped a killer set of hard-edged "playin it large" trance tracks! (Yes, I said TRANCE spun by DJ SKRIBBLE!) And the crowd went crazy! It goes to show you the true versatility of the big name MTV DJ."

Why should I be impressed that you turned you head... I have no idea how you taste inmusic is, all I know is you think scribbles is good. he he

flee the pack.

depart the pedestrian.

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.-·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

¤ » Ride The Wave « ¤

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.-·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

Seb Fontaine.

what world-class is all about.

l8r.

- k