Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who hear has tossed salad or had their salad tossed?

t0nythelover

i did it last night. my girl's ass is beautiful and nothing makes my happier than making her smile, so from time to time as i'm enjoying a main course of pussy i'll dive a little lower and spice things up a bit.

Originally posted by romy20

this may be dumb but why the hell do they call it tossed salad?? i dont get it:confused:

because many assholes look like salad leaves, and some may even resemble heads of lettuce silly.

Originally posted by romy20

WHAT?!!?!?!?!

are u serious??

ur joking rite haha, ive never seen an asshole that looks like a salad leaf hahahaa

i wouldn't joke about such a serious subject, haha.

i'm not saying that you see an asshole and you think to yourself i wish i had some tomatoes and bell peppers and a vinagrette.

to be honest i don't even know why thats what its called, but i remember talking about it with some a friends years ago and that was the explanation given. i can kind of see the resemblance in my g/f's asshole, especially when she gets excited and it puckers up into a ball.

That is the one way I can guarantee you I will cum. HOLY SHIT! it feels better than getting my pussy eaten. I only did it back once and the guy absolutely loved it. HAHAHA! I only did it because we were both fresh out the shower. But i had to laugh because it was truly a polaroid moment when he arched his back down and had his cute little ass up in the air like a bitch in heat!:laugh:

Originally posted by sd

i wouldn't joke about such a serious subject, haha.

i'm not saying that you see an asshole and you think to yourself i wish i had some tomatoes and bell peppers and a vinagrette.

to be honest i don't even know why thats what its called, but i remember talking about it with some a friends years ago and that was the explanation given. i can kind of see the resemblance in my g/f's asshole, especially when she gets excited and it puckers up into a ball.

:laugh: bell peppers and vinagrette! lmao! i never thought it looked like a salad but thats what its called. i never really thought about it i just got to licking. that shit is hot yo.

Originally posted by tastyt

I have no problem with it. I love it when a guy has no qualms about touching/licking/sucking any part of my body!

I've done it a few times, but I have yet to find a man that will let me do it to him.

I would let you do anything you wanted to me...:)

Been on both sides of it. Probably the best O I had was when a girl was eating my ass, and stroking at the same time. As far as eating ass...I don't like it, but i'll do my best to return the favor to the girl that did it for me. And a shower is a definite must before and after.

Guest gabo

I have never had it done to me, but I LOVE doing it! It's such a turn on It's so naughty and nasty!! and I love when girls ask for it!! wow is that hot

Originally posted by shugabooga

i thought salad tossing was something different. i thought it meant that you kissed somebody after you went down on them, thus making them smell or taste themselves on your mouth. what's that called? let's make up a name for it!

Umm I have heard that called a snowball. Like when the girl kisses the guy after he cummed in her mouth.