Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have to sleep with something at night?

Originally posted by fierydesire

I used to have to sleep with a pillow btwn my legs....hmm I dont know why..but now I dont need one;)

i used to do that...if you sleep on your side it helps align your spine better so you don't get back pain...so i would get a better night's sleep if i had a pillow between my legs, too...or maybe something else...

(did i just say that?)

:heart:

i swear its a ritual performed everynight!

she sits by my bed and waits until i get comfy....as soon as i do she jumps up and smells my face to make sure its me.....then she claws my hair a little bit ::dont ask::......steps all over me with her heavy ass paws.....finds my legs....purrs....curls around 3 times.....claws the sheets.....then lays down.....gives herself a tounge bath ::for about an hour :rolleyes:::....then goes to sleep.

what a lil wierdo! malelovies.gif

and if shes not with me....i absolutley cannot go to sleep! :o

Rub my feet together an equal amount of times, Curl the covers over them, Pillows has to be cold, there must be more than one, I have a big head... :D. Window open, some kind of ventiliation going on. No stuffen animals or blankies or any nonsense like that :tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I used to have to sleep with a pillow btwn my legs....hmm I dont know why..but now I dont need one;)

i am totally a pillow person!! i am a big time cuddle bug so...i usually get all comfy with like 5 pillows lol!!!! soemtimes...one of my aminals!...depending on who has been on their best behavior!! ;)