Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies: What's the worst pick-up line you've heard?

not sure if someone's asked this before, but i was curious about bad pick-up lines....actually i have a tie between two:

1) are you hawaiian? well you've got to be from pearl harbor 'cuz you da bomb!

2) i must be in the woods 'cuz i'm lookin' at a fox!

okay ladies, spill it - what are some really bad lines you've been given?

:heart:

is that a mirror in your pocket, cause i can see myself in your pants......

is that a keg in your pants, cause id like to tap that ass. :D

i like this one... but would never use it..... i musta died and gone to heaven cause i see an angel sitting right in front of me.

ATTN LADIES: what is it that you really do like to hear? b/c the only line i use, is hi how are you, my name is john.... sometimes i get looks like...... "how dare u fuckin talk to me..." i dunno, maybe i just talk to the wrong girls.

Guest jaxl

Are those your eyes?

-Of course stupid, they're in my eye sockets, aren't they? Who else would they belong to?

I'm attracted to your mind. But that's not to mean you're not attractive physically.

- Meantime I haven't said one out of the ordinary thing all night.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a woman, but I'd like to find out with you

me and randall16 were in the trainstation comin home from roxy... and some lil nasty dude comes up to us and is like "not to interrupt ur conversation but im a talent scout and im looking for new models... r u girls interested in modeling?" we were like.... "uhhh no sorry...." and hes like "u dont model?!?!?!" ummmm NO. lol randall was like... ok nice meeting u... and he walked away... talent scout??? i dont think so.. and we all know the kind of people in the train station at like 6am...:rolleyes:

Oh wait and then there were two more. The runners-up are:

*Hey, where are you from? (answer: NY) Really? I thought you were from LA. You have that sunshine girl look. (riiiiiight)

*(Screamed out at me as i was leaving a DC club)OMIGOD!! Is that Pamela Anderson?! I think it is!!! (Hmm yeah it is, and I just made those DD's disappear! LmAo)

Just about there was from this guy in a Jaguar XK8 (one of my faves) and I was drooling on his car as I walked out of a club, and he goes "hey baby, I'll let you drive if you come with me" Uhm yeah... thanks but no I'll stick with my Volkswagen!

best pick up line is to talk to girl and when it gets to like let me get your number just be like u gotta go most time the girl will ask for your name or number and if so just be like awww true next time i see u we deff gonna trade it lol girls always get shocked by that 1

I haven't really gotten any "classic" pick up lines... but I have definately gotten many funny comments from the male gender.

A few that stand out:

"You dance good. Do you wanna go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"

"You are beautiful; do you know what beautiful girls get?"

(scared to reply, but i do anyways): "What?"

"A big hug!" (follows his comment my giving me a big sweaty hug)

(disgusted, i say back)"Okay, thanks." (then walk away)

"I saw you standing over there and I had to find out what your name was."

What do most girls say when you get comments like these? I can't help but feel really uncomfortable and weirded out.... I always just walk away feeling slightly violated and embarrased.

I think its cheesy when guys use pick up lines or sit there and stalk you all night at a club ande stare!! OMG.. thats the worst! If we dont acknowledge you after you stare at us then go away!! lol im so mean.. but some guys just dont get the hint. Just talk to us like we are normal!.. lol Use norml convo.. kind of like aol i guess..

Originally posted by linabina

me and randall16 were in the trainstation comin home from roxy... and some lil nasty dude comes up to us and is like "not to interrupt ur conversation but im a talent scout and im looking for new models... r u girls interested in modeling?" we were like.... "uhhh no sorry...." and hes like "u dont model?!?!?!" ummmm NO. lol randall was like... ok nice meeting u... and he walked away... talent scout??? i dont think so.. and we all know the kind of people in the train station at like 6am...:rolleyes:

scummy people like u laine...j/p

but yea...i must have heard that "model scout" thing a million times. another one i hear is "excuse me, are you an actress?"

:blown:

ha ha this one always cracks me up...

The scenario:

A rolling kittie kAt sitting on top of the speakers at Twilo, October 2000, being delighted by the sounds of Anthony Pappa, John Quivver and Pete Tong. This older, Spanish man strolls over to me and says :

"Do you know why the ocean is so sour?"

rollin kittie - "Ummm no."

"Because you stole all the sweet"

rollin kittie - "Go away"

some people are just too fawkin pathetic. :rolleyes: But actually, he was an undercover just picking on a sweet little ole pussy kat trying to enjoy ur pink musical notes. :D

I'll give you the worst one I ever used.......I was with a friend in Cancun......

"This is the lady I'm in love with"

I was fucked up and she looked like this girl I hooked up with the night before. I was saying it in a joking way cause I thought it was the girl, but it wasn't.

She said "Oh my God, that has to be the worst one I ever heard"

When I figured out how much of a retard I was my jaw dropped and the two of them, the girl and my friend, just laughed at me. Needless to say, I didn't talk much more to her.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'll give you the worst one I ever used.......I was with a friend in Cancun......

"This is the lady I'm in love with"

I was fucked up and she looked like this girl I hooked up with the night before. I was saying it in a joking way cause I thought it was the girl, but it wasn't.

She said "Oh my God, that has to be the worst one I ever heard"

When I figured out how much of a retard I was my jaw dropped and the two of them, the girl and my friend, just laughed at me. Needless to say, I didn't talk much more to her.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Reaaaaaaaal smooth lmao