Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got fired! =(

After 11 months of being with SONY and getting an "Exceeds Work Standards" review last week, with only a 40 fuckin' cent rasie...

.. i got fired =(

Now i have no benefits, no source of income, other than 2 Dj'ing gigs.

I guess it means alot more time in the studio.

Shit.

Someone help!:confused:

Sorry to hear that, man. But like you said, at least you get to spend more time in the studio. Yeah, there's no income, but at least you got more time to work on what you love. I couldn't believe that amount of recording I was getting done after I got laid off last year.

I did tech support for SONY, so let's say you didn't know how to use your VCR or Mavica camera, im the guy who would sit there and walk you through it!

... source of income wise, ill be fine with playing 2 spots a week, but it's the benefits that im worried about.

Ill be back in school in Sept, but still i need a part time job now that I can get benefits if god forbid something happens ya know!

Yeah my birthday was yesterday, im still a little kid, only 19 :)

Peace

Justin Higgins

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I heard something about the resident DJ at Exit being bad or something......maybe you could have his job?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BG

:laugh: awwww its mean i know :laugh: :laugh:

sorry babe. but look at the bright side. at least now you have more free time to develop other talents. maybe it was for the better and now you'll find a job you really love.