Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does ANyone else go TANNING in the winter?

I was just about to start a thread about this.

I think it is absolutely hilarious when I am walking around in the dead of winter and I see some orange chick with the tan lines around her eyes walking past me. Classic overtanning victim.

It looks so pathetically artificial and I'm sorry ladies, doesn't look good at all when you over fake-bake.

Now, I am not saying that girls that keep a little tan is bad, actually I think the opposite, it is a good thing, but when there is morbid overtanning involved, I almost laugh right in her face.

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

I dont' know about you guys but I love to be tan! SO i go tannin in the winter, is it just me or do people just look better tan? lol

that sounds exactly like my high school...it was like a competition to see who was the darkest. i cant wait to see these gurls skin in 10 yrs. its not nice to say but its true. (im guilty of going but not like that. just for the prom ) they'd have the unlimited monthly plan for every month!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I think it is absolutely hilarious when I am walking around in the dead of winter and I see some orange chick with the tan lines around her eyes walking past me. Classic overtanning victim.

It looks so pathetically artificial and I'm sorry ladies, doesn't look good at all when you over fake-bake.

Now, I am not saying that girls that keep a little tan is bad, actually I think the opposite, it is a good thing, but when there is morbid overtanning involved, I almost laugh right in her face.

dude...you just described Staten Island :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Personally I like them a little milky, but that's just my opinion:D

Girls with tans look fuckin HOT. I don't really go tanning during the winter time though. I figure I give my skin a break, it's really unhealthy, so I rather not to do it all year around. Plus I save money, although in the winter it's cheaper. I'm gonna start up again this year in late March or early April... Damn I can't wait till summer time rolls around again.

I go occasionally. I went right before new years b/c i had a wedding to go to on new years eve and I am gonna start going soon again b/c im off to can cun feb 14th. I need to start my tan so i dont burn while i am there :D. Other than that I just go when i need to relax or if i have a special occasion to attend. Nothign worse than a very pale white girl in a dress.. lol I hate when im not tan yuck!

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

I dont' know about you guys but I love to be tan! SO i go tannin in the winter, is it just me or do people just look better tan? lol

sorry...im not from Bensonhurst :laugh: (j/k)......plus if you look at the pic...i dont exactly resemble a Scandanavian.

Guest diesel501

Yeah almost every day...CA gets hot in winter too! :D I'd still rather live in NYC...! But not too much fake n bake...dont' want cancer or anything...

artificial tanning is actually better for you than natural tanning.

and alot of my friends do it, mainly guys though.

i personally dont care about being tan. of course, i do wish my legs and butt werent that pain. =)

fake stuff doesnt really bother me (tans/breasts) as long as its not the roll on tan. hahaha.